Do you tend to learn toward dominate or Submissive

Dominant... though some recent reading, thoughts, and discussions have led me to think I might be more of a switch, but I'm thinking I still lean more dom, especially as far as real life experiences go.
 
I think I am more confused now than before I read this. I thought I was submissive but then I found when I didn't want to do anal without lube and refused I was no longer submissive but being a dominant. If I spelled that right. So I might be a switch but when I looked up switch it said to me that if I was masochist some time and sadist sometimes that was a switch. I don't think I like to recieve pain or give pain so switch is out. So I looked at top and bottom and still feel I am submissive, just looking out for my well being. I want to do what I want to do as consentual not as forced. I want to satisfy you but I want to be satisfied also. Why because after so many years of never being satisfied am I so wrong in wanting some satisfaction for myself. Why won't a man let me orgasm if I let him. And I know a few self professed Doms who want to throw out safe, sane and consentual so it still boils down to a sub has to look out for her own safety because obviously today s, Doms don't. Also what is wrong with wanting Domanance in the bedroom but not in all areas of life? If I said I was a slave then I could see that it should be in all areas of life and that I do what he wants no mater what. As a slave gives up her right to anything. To me then that is nothing more than an abusive vanilla relationship, if the Dom is throwing out safe, sane, consentual and no safeword. So I guess I am just a woman who wants the man to control and doesn't want him to beat me or injure me permanently. I want him to teach me what he wants and to guide me when I am wrong. And yes I will accept punishement that is within reason. But if you want to swat me 100 times with a cane or whip because I didn't say yes Sir in the right tone, well I don't know what the right tone is. If we are just talking to get to know each other why do I have to say Sir, I do not belong to you yet and I don't even know if I trust you enough to lay my life on the line for you. That is why we were supposed to be getting to know each other. But having to type all the yes Sir and no Sir slows the getting to know down and doesn't give much of a chance to get to know to trust and to respect you. If you are going to start out calling me a slut whore is that respect of me. Then why get to know me at all. Just hit me in the head and drag me off. Isn't that what you want to do. D/s your way. Well I admit it is your way but why not teach first then demand. If you really just want a liscence to kill join the military.
 
Unicorn, honey-- it might seem confusing, but it seems to me that you are figuring shit out, and a damn good thing, too.

He wanted to fuck your ass without lube, really? Refusing doesn't mean you are dominant. It means you have some basic fucking common sense. Why the hell should you put yourself in the hospital just so he can get his rocks off like he read about in some fucked up novel?

:rolleyes:
 
I seem to lean toward dominant type folks in a magnetic swoony want to be near them because they smell like caramel sort of way. That said, I have no idea what it really says about me anymore, but yes, I am learning and have learned a lot in the mean time.

Imagine my surprise upon coming to this sexy thread to find it is mostly full of useful and interesting spelling and grammar info. Not what I expected.

But for me to answer the question, I have to quote Curious in Cali -- she says me perfectly -- heavy on the learning part. (Thank you C_in_C.)
 
Respect, don't rag

I know what Blaze meant. So she misspelled some things. So what?
No reason to be d-bags and a-holes about it. Like she said it is a thread, not a spelling quiz.
Instead of sniping about the spelling why not just answer the g-d damn question?
I tend to lean toward submissive and that is the way I was taught. I learned how to be a better sub and had to better please my more dominant partner.

I agree with Beck31. This is about how people live their lives. Their hearts and soul and what makes their pulse beat faster. This is about the feelings in life. If you're lost in tons of dry wordage, you are not part of the feeling part of Life.
The wisest thing I ever heard was that Life was a mystery to be lived, and not a problem to be solved, and if you're trying to resolve this topic with words, you're going in the wrong direction. Feel. Don't orate in place of living. This topic should be split into two thread. One for people who live their lives with their hearts and understand what makes their hearts go "pitter-patter," and the others.
CurvAppeal has it right, "This forum is not to bash on people, it is to be helpful, sharing your thoughts and interests, and seeing people who can relate to you, not just sexually." People have to figure their own ways through life, and it's their own decisions about their own lives that are sacrosanct. Respect other people's decisions about their own lives.
 
An overwheming strong desire to submit......to place Her pleasure first and foremost without a thought to my own
 
I agree with Beck31. This is about how people live their lives. Their hearts and soul and what makes their pulse beat faster. This is about the feelings in life. If you're lost in tons of dry wordage, you are not part of the feeling part of Life.
The wisest thing I ever heard was that Life was a mystery to be lived, and not a problem to be solved, and if you're trying to resolve this topic with words, you're going in the wrong direction. Feel. Don't orate in place of living. This topic should be split into two thread. One for people who live their lives with their hearts and understand what makes their hearts go "pitter-patter," and the others.
CurvAppeal has it right, "This forum is not to bash on people, it is to be helpful, sharing your thoughts and interests, and seeing people who can relate to you, not just sexually." People have to figure their own ways through life, and it's their own decisions about their own lives that are sacrosanct. Respect other people's decisions about their own lives.
Speaking of orating...
This is probably the shortest post we've seen from you yet, just saying ;)
 
Imagine my surprise upon coming to this sexy thread to find it is mostly full of useful and interesting spelling and grammar info. Not what I expected.

But for me to answer the question, I have to quote Curious in Cali -- she says me perfectly -- heavy on the learning part. (Thank you C_in_C.)

I am always happy to help. You are most welcome. :rose:
 
I would like someone to dominate me, I am new here

please pm me
 
me too!

I am very dominant in my day to day life ... I'm very in control and organized... so in the bedroom.. just tell me what to do.

Me too.
As a male, I want to try the opposite of my day to day life.
Nothing too drastic, I just want my wife to take the lead and make me do as she wishes, in the bed room or out of it as long as it's sexual.
 
Back
Top