naughty mom loves teasing guys

Like to tease

Do you like to tease, men who are bored and horny in work sat in an office full of people unable to do anything about it :eek:

Mmm, delicious thread. Love the dirty thoughts all of you women have triggered in my imagination.

I adore those moments when in our writhing and rutting, she finds herself flattened stomach-down against the bed and the sensation of that firm, strong, young, virile body pressed so completely against her skin, filling her body full to satisfy an insatiable hunger makes her cum sooo hard wrapped around my cock ...

Last edited:
Ha ha more like jump her. I need to be used

Maybe you could be at home in your baggy jumper and I could be a smartly dress man trying to sell you windows.

Once in your house you tease me, revealing that the jumper is the only thing your wearing.

You explain that it is your bedroom windows that need replacing.

So up to that room we go

Love the public idea super hot

Love to chat with a nasty mummy, explore deepest darkest desires, public exposure, you flashing in public, trying new shoes on in the shop getting me your son to take off your old ones and putting on the new ones, while flashing your knickers at me as I sit on the floor.... i'm on yahoo if you want to chat mbob2828

Ahhh the weekend is finally here and I am super horny already. I wanna make some of your naughty fantasies cum true you nasty boys

Wow

As a fellow UK resident stuck inside thanks to the rain you sound too good to be true. It's sexy older women like yourself that give us young guys stuff to think about in the shower lol.

nasty mom

It's snowing here but you can always drip (dry) at the back door. The house is warm. My hands are warm. My built in heat probe is working, last I checked. Come on over, my dear.

The bed sits looking out the west window where the street lights make the snow glow. Let's watch it snow!

Woody

Wish you were here

Woody you are a bad boy, I might have to take you up on that offer

Wissh you were on this side of the pond Id bend you over and flip your nice dress up over your ass and drill you hard

Don

ps wearing panties?:D

Wissh you were on this side of the pond Id bend you over and flip your nice dress up over your ass and drill you hard

Don

ps wearing panties?:D

Mmm I could do with that right now, and I wouldnt be wearing any panties

Hmmm tease me in the car....long trip and you sit in the back as dad drives....your dress slips up and you see me looking.

Back