If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*peers at bottle*

Damn if it don't. I didn't know we were having an eye test. Are you gonna take my license? :eek:

Nah. The couch is over there>>>>Feel free to crash for the night. I'll be in the other room!!:devil:

Nah. The couch is over there>>>>Feel free to crash for the night. I'll be in the other room!!:devil:

Quel disappointment! I thought you'd take advantage of me in my drunken state. :(

*rolls over and dozes off*

Reread it. He's on the couch in YOUR room. I'm in another room. Where apparently VM is...and I've fainted!

Sleep well Tom. <snicker>

No, you and Tom were both in the other room when I called out, so I'm not with Tom.

Although this bed I'm sitting on is kind of furry now that you mention it :rolleyes:

No, you and Tom were both in the other room when I called out, so I'm not with Tom.

Although this bed I'm sitting on is kind of furry now that you mention it :rolleyes:
UHOH. I left him in the room you are in. Oh noes!! Can i haz the key back?! PLEASE!

I have simply got to get a bigger bed. This is getting rediculous! I've got to go to work tomorrow morning and every time I try to get to sleep . . . company!

Now if you all will keep your amore at a whisper, I'm going to sleep. See you in the morning.

Hello there, Gorgeous!

I hope you enjoyed your night. Would you like another day of preferential treatment? I'd personally be much obliged!

Hello there, Gorgeous!

I hope you enjoyed your night. Would you like another day of preferential treatment? I'd personally be much obliged!

Uh.Oh.

I did it again, didn't I? Too much cyber wine. I have got to stop that.

May I have my robe please? Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back