So what's it feel like to have a cock in your ass?

More please

When you do it the first time your lover should go slow then when you are ready go hard I came so much after my first time with my cousin haven't had time to do it again. Can't wait to do it again

would love to hear more about your first time with the cuz!

I love the feeling. my first was a guy that started out with a full body massage, and he kept runnimg his hand through the crack of my ass. Then he turned me over and started fondling my shaft and balls, and would occasionally slip a finger down over my ass. He knew EXACTLY how to get me primed for when he turned me back over on my hands and knees and slipped inside me. I was so turned on I begged him to cum inside me, which was an amazing feeling.

it is a wonderful feeling ,i love to be fingered first and sometimes licked and to feel the tip of a guys cock touching my rosebud and gently easing in to me and then slowly building up speed so to speak and when he grabs my hips as he gets ready to cum and i urge him on until he collapses on top of me ,heaven .

I tried this past weekend to tell my boyfriend how it feels, and I, who is rarely pressed for words, could not find any that would suffice. I kept repeating, "It just feels... so...." I mentally and physically reached for the words but came up blank. All I could do was make deep moaning sounds in place of adjectives.

Our first cock-in-ass encounter, several months ago, caught us both by surprise. We had never discussed it, and it was not premeditated (at least consciously). One morning, he was fucking me from behind and lightly fingering my anus. It felt very, very good. After 15 minutes of this, it was like someone had switched the lights on a Times Square-sized billboard in my head. In all caps it read, "I WANT THIS BOY'S HARD COCK DEEP IN MY ASS." I removed said hard cock from its cozy wet nook and showed my boyfriend where I wanted him to put it. Whew! Exquisite ecstacy is the phrase that comes to mind, but that still doesn't do it justice.

I realize it isn't like this for everyone, and I feel very fortunate. I attribute my great first experience to being exceptionally horny and well-lubricated. There was no opportunity to get nervous, owing to the spontenaity of the event. Our anal encounters have all been wonderful. I believe, for me, being with the right person has a lot to do with my intense enjoyment.

this is hot. your BF was a very lucky guy

This is a piece from...

my first time....

Charles then moved back up beside me on the couch, his cock still hard as a rock and sticking out of his pants. We started watching the movie again and my hand found his dick once more. After a short time, he said he wanted to try something

else and told me to lay face down on the floor. I wasn't sure what he wanted to do at first, but laid down for him anyway. He disappeared into the bathroom for a minute but soon came back with a bottle of lotion. Still confused at what he wanted to do, especially when he squirted a bunch of the lotion onto his hand and rubbed it all over his erection. He then got down behind me and put some on my ass! Whoa, he wanted to put his cock in my ass! I rolled over in fear and he said to just relax and it wouldn't hurt. Sounded like he had done this before.

Anyway, I trusted him and rolled back over, giving him full access to my ass. He positioned himself over me and I felt the bulbous head of his slippery cock slide in between my ass cheeks and stop at the entrance. He then began to push against my small opening as I resisted a bit. He asked me to relax and pushed more. I bit my lower lip as his pressure increased. Then suddenly my

asshole gave way and the huge head was inside. Arrrgghhh! It hurt like hell and I asked him to stop! He stopped pushing and kept reassuring me that it would stop if I just relaxed. I tried as best as I could and the pain seemed to subside a bit. He then pushed on deeper into my rectum, filling me with his huge member until I felt his balls against me. It felt like I needed to take a huge shit but all that was inside me was his massive tool! Charles stopped moving briefly allowing me to adjust somewhat. He then began to slowly withdraw about halfway then pushing it back in, each time causing me to groan very loud. After moving in and out a little, he started a nice rhythm, filling my tortured ass over and over. My cock started to get hard again, and the pain was gradually being replaced by pleasure as I moaned for him to fuck me. I almost couldn't

believe that I was enjoying being impaled on him like that. I slid my hand down under my cock, each thrust from him causing my hand to slide up and down it. He was really getting into it and told me that he loved the feeling of my hot ass wrapped around him as he fucked me faster and faster. Charles then tensed up, letting out a loud groan, shoved his cock as far as he could into me, and began filling my colon with his hot cum. On each pulse he would thrust against me, holding me tightly with his arms, pinning me hard against the floor, as he emptied his balls inside me, I erupted with him feeling my cum flowing from me into my hand.

my first time....

Charles then moved back up beside me on the couch, his cock still hard as a rock and sticking out of his pants. We started watching the movie again and my hand found his dick once more. After a short time, he said he wanted to try something

else and told me to lay face down on the floor. I wasn't sure what he wanted to do at first, but laid down for him anyway. He disappeared into the bathroom for a minute but soon came back with a bottle of lotion. Still confused at what he wanted to do, especially when he squirted a bunch of the lotion onto his hand and rubbed it all over his erection. He then got down behind me and put some on my ass! Whoa, he wanted to put his cock in my ass! I rolled over in fear and he said to just relax and it wouldn't hurt. Sounded like he had done this before.

Anyway, I trusted him and rolled back over, giving him full access to my ass. He positioned himself over me and I felt the bulbous head of his slippery cock slide in between my ass cheeks and stop at the entrance. He then began to push against my small opening as I resisted a bit. He asked me to relax and pushed more. I bit my lower lip as his pressure increased. Then suddenly my

asshole gave way and the huge head was inside. Arrrgghhh! It hurt like hell and I asked him to stop! He stopped pushing and kept reassuring me that it would stop if I just relaxed. I tried as best as I could and the pain seemed to subside a bit. He then pushed on deeper into my rectum, filling me with his huge member until I felt his balls against me. It felt like I needed to take a huge shit but all that was inside me was his massive tool! Charles stopped moving briefly allowing me to adjust somewhat. He then began to slowly withdraw about halfway then pushing it back in, each time causing me to groan very loud. After moving in and out a little, he started a nice rhythm, filling my tortured ass over and over. My cock started to get hard again, and the pain was gradually being replaced by pleasure as I moaned for him to fuck me. I almost couldn't

believe that I was enjoying being impaled on him like that. I slid my hand down under my cock, each thrust from him causing my hand to slide up and down it. He was really getting into it and told me that he loved the feeling of my hot ass wrapped around him as he fucked me faster and faster. Charles then tensed up, letting out a loud groan, shoved his cock as far as he could into me, and began filling my colon with his hot cum. On each pulse he would thrust against me, holding me tightly with his arms, pinning me hard against the floor, as he emptied his balls inside me, I erupted with him feeling my cum flowing from me into my hand.

That is so hot!

"Good" is too simple a word, but it was the first thing that came to mind.. of course, I tend to have a very sarcastic/sassy mind that gets me in trouble more often that I care to come to terms with.. :D

So.. to be more.. realistic? It really does feel good. Wonderful also comes to mind. Especially if he (or she, and you figure out what I mean there) is really close while doing it. Laying on me in that lovely draped over your way, spooning, or even with me on my back and my knees in the air..

Now nothing wrong with getting pounded, which is an amazing all it its own right and very very fun.. especially if your on a couch and he's pounding you so hard its moving the couch across the carpeted floor..

But yeah.. my two favorites for that wonderful close, warm, feeling and that simply delicious tingle I get from feeling him move inside me are either laying on my tummy while I'm getting it long, nice and slow with soft kisses on the back of my neck and shoulders, feeling every inch of his entire body on top of me as he does it, OR on my hands and knees with one of his hands on my hip, the other tangled in my hair while he drives it into me like a piston or a jackhammer. I love the hands on the hips thing, but I've always feel they get a better tug on your whole body, which makes you feel so much more.. full.. with the hands on the shoulder. The whole hair pulling thing is just a nice little plus for the total slut in me ;)

Boi

fuck in the ass

i really enjoy fucking in the anus.fisrt time my hubby did it pain but on the second trial till today i enjoy ass fucking

Cock In My Ass....It feels fantastic and I can't wait for the next time I get fucked. Now when I'm meeting someone for fun I insert a butt plug while I'm getting ready. And once we are together I use a lot of lube and go slowly at first. But it's always the most wonderful feeling being on all fours and feel him pressing against my willing hole and feel it open for him and his cock fill me. And then the pumping starts and it's hard to describe but I love it and I love feeling him cum inside me and feel his cock swell with each blast (safe sex). And hours later i like my ass having that used feeling as a nice reminder of my evening fun.

I love it...it felt so good...so would do it everyday and every minute if I could...wow miss it...

Feels much better than a dildo. While I enjoy a dildo, it does not compare to a hot, smooth, hard cock, over which you have no control. You just submit to it.

Well said. I love the feeling of a hard cock in my ass. If I really know the guy, I do bb. It is such a good feeling when he cums in my ass then it slowly leaks out. Love to scoop it up with my finger and eat it. Yum yum

I love being on my knees and taking a nice cock inside me "doggie style." My first time I was very lucky, as my lover was not too big. He used plenty of lube and worked it in slowly, so I adjusted after the first bit of pain.
I masturbate with toys to keep from getting too tight again.
I usually stay soft when being fucked, but have had very strong orgasms from my lover hitting my prostate gland....I just keep cuuming if he hits it just right.
When he pulls out, I feel so empty again!

love it!

it is a wonderful feeling ,i love to be fingered first and sometimes licked and to feel the tip of a guys cock touching my rosebud and gently easing in to me and then slowly building up speed so to speak and when he grabs my hips as he gets ready to cum and i urge him on until he collapses on top of me ,heaven .

I agree totally, have to be turned on to almost bursting point but that ain't hard when i have a older experienced guy sucking my cock and sliding his finger in and out of my ass, holy shit just got the biggest boner thinking about it

Tried it once. A hookup with a well-hung black guy who sucked cock like no one I've ever seen. I'm amazed I didn't blow my load on his face. But I wanted him to fuck me.

Problem is, my ass had a few technical difficulties - way too tight for a big cock. He tried fucking me three times - it didn't feel right for some reason, probably because it was my first time getting fucked in the ass, and all three times, the condom ripped.

I would have let him go bareback, as badly as I wanted to be assfucked, but we ended up stopping. I really need to try a dildo before I try a guy again.

amazing!

The best sex I've ever had is with t-girls. The feeling of something hot and hard fucking me sends me into ecstasy . I never came so hard until I was bottoming a gorgeous Thai t-girl . She was fucking me hard ,it was really stimulating my prostate , I orgasmed and my ass clenched so hard around my cock it hurt when she continued fucking me.

I've never slept with a man , but quite a few t-girls..... the sex is amazing , but I'm not often hard during the act.

Anyone contemplating taking the plunge , do it , for me its amazing. You only regret the things you don't do!

I love having a hard cock in my ass!! The feeling is just indescribable. I've had a couple of different sizes and each one has its advantages and disadvantages. Can't wait for my next one!!
On another note, I just had a great session riding my 9 inch dildo!!! Hopefully in preparation for tomorrow trying to visit a friend for the real thing!!!

We'd gotten so worked up while talking about sex down in the hotel bar that by the time we got to my room we were both just ready to explode. We quickly stripped down naked and rapidly moved into a 69'ing position on the bed, neither one of us lasting beyond 5 minutes before we exploded massive built up loads of creamy sperm and semen into the other ones mouth. We laid still like that we each others cock in the other ones mouth for another good 5 minutes until finally the rigid hardness of our penis's had subsided and we were both flaccid. We drank a beer and relaxed, knowing we still had much more physical contact to come. Finally after perhaps another 30 minutes I reached down and started playing with his cock, loving the feel as it rapidly hardened in my hand. By this time it was approaching midnight, but neither one of us were anywhere near to wanting to call it quits.

With me lying flat on my back, he spread my legs out and positioned himself between them, his mouth coming down to my testicles. He started suckling on my scrotum and my penis immediately started to react and harden once again. I could tell he was smiling at the results of his efforts.

After a few moments he dropped an index finger down into the crack between the soft cheeks of my rear end and started to lightly finger my virgin anal entrance. I immediately responded by spreading my legs further apart, letting him know I had no objection to what he was doing. He let some saliva drool down from my balls to his finger and I moaned pleasingly as he used it to lubricate my now quivering hole.

I’d played with my anus any number of times before, using my fingers, vibrators, or dildo’s. But this was the very first time somebody else was stimulating it for me. My cock once again returned to its full hardness as my mind became lost in yet another new mind-blowing experience. I knew exactly where I wanted it all to lead and the desires to go there started consuming my entire being.

He slowly slid his index finger into me but even with the saliva my sphincter muscle still gave him stiff resistance. In response he got up and went to the bathroom to retrieve a bottle of the hotel lotion. As he was returning I noted his own extreme erection and knew that it wasn’t going to be long before I most likely would be feeling him inside me.

He smiled up at me as he took a large amount of lotion onto his fingers and quickly spread it onto my anxious hole. His finger now slid effortlessly into me, quickly followed by a second and then finally a third. I pulled my legs up to my chest, fully exposing my virgin opening to his ongoing probes and he spread his fingers out as far as he could to fully open me up.

And then without any further words, he pulled himself up with his hands on the back of my legs and positioned his fully engorged thick penis over my buttocks. He took one of his hands and slid his throbbing mushroom shaped head up and down the soft wet crack of my rear end, lubricating the tip with the residual lotion that laid there. And then he lined his pee-hole slit up to my anxiously waiting hole and slowly started sliding his penis into my body.

The feeling of a real live flesh and blood cock sliding into my body was simply indescribable. I was overwhelmed with a feeling of fullness inside my anal cavity and as he started to pull himself in and out of my still tight hole, his cock head stimulated my prostate gland and sending jolts of total pleasure shooting throughout my body. Meanwhile I could tell from staring intently at his face that he was deriving similar amounts of please, perhaps particularly because he knew his was the first penis to enjoy my private tightness.

I had no real idea how pleasurable anal sex would be for me. It was nothing like playing with myself with dildos or vibrators which to be honest have never been quite as satisfying since then. I suppose part of it was the pliability of the human cock as opposed to even the best dildo. But I think a lot of it was also knowing that my body was giving another man’s penis an immense amount of pleasure even as I was experiencing the same.

With the ongoing stimulation to my prostate gland my own cock stayed fully erect and seeing that he started stroking me with one of his hands in rhythm with his ongoing fucking of my ass-hole. I squeezed his rigid shaft as hard as I could with my sphincter muscles and it was readily apparent that it imparted even more desire into his body. The fact that he had ejaculated into my mouth perhaps an hour before allowed him to last a bit longer this time. But still the newness of the situation for both of us raised the level of arousal such that he still didn’t last much longer than perhaps another 5 or 6 minutes after he started fucking me.

I desperately wanted to feel him ejaculate his hot load into my body and as I watched him started to tense up more and groan with the sounds of an impending eruption, I reached my fingers down between our legs and let my index finger wrap around his penis and touch the underside of his shaft. I felt the soft rigid skin of his hardness just at the point it was pulling in and out of my totally wet readily accepting hole, his motion bringing it out until I could just feel the ridge beneath his swollen cock head, and then his thrust pushing it fully into my until his testicles were pressed against my crack.

As he felt my finger touch the bottom side of his cock it quickly sent him into his orgasm. With 2 or 3 more strokes he finally buried his manly organ fully into my welcoming body and started unleashing powerful shots of creamy manly seed inside of me. My finger could feel the uncontrolled powerful convulsions of his penis as it sent what felt like massive amounts of sperm and semen inside of me. In truth, later on that evening when my body dispelled the load he had put into me, I came to know just how excited he had been when doing it. It was one of the largest loads of cum I ever remember seeing as it drooled out of me.

So that's the true life story. It's an awesome feeling of fullness ... of contentment knowing how squeezing on another mans cock with your anal muscles can impart such tremendous pleasure for him ... of your own pleasure feeling a cock head rubbing back and forth over the prostrate gland sending shocks of overwhelming sexual gratification through your body ... and then finally of total satisfaction of receiving powerful shots of milky manly seed into your body as only a real live pulsating throbbing hard penis can do.

TomBoner said:
So that's the true life story. It's an awesome feeling of fullness ... of contentment knowing how squeezing on another mans cock with your anal muscles can impart such tremendous pleasure for him ... of your own pleasure feeling a cock head rubbing back and forth over the prostrate gland sending shocks of overwhelming sexual gratification through your body ... and then finally of total satisfaction of receiving powerful shots of milky manly seed into your body as only a real live pulsating throbbing hard penis can do.

I still see men who bottom as the closest thing to angles on earth.

That being said, I'll just never understand what goes on in a bottom's head to give him pleasure. For instance, my partner sometimes doesn't even want me to touch his cock. He may jack himself for a little while, but then he'll wrap his hands around my hands that are holding on to his ankles and just get lost in the motion of my thrusts without touching himself. He does seem to get into sprint fucking, but to be honest, I was always a more variable speed, but overall slower thruster.

I've never given him an internal orgasm to the best of my knowledge. (My past experience giving internal orgasms is that the muscles around the bottom man's prostate contract involuntary. I have never felt his prostate contract like that.) So why he doesn't need the external stimulation I just don't know.

It has also been a long time since I've seen him ejaculate afterwards. Sometimes I'll try to at least touch his cock afterwards to give him some stimulation, but he acts (as I have seen some men act after they cum) as if he is too sensitive to touch his cock. His lack of ejaculation might be something to do his meds or bypass surgery from a few years back. Still he seems to have a facial expression of satisfaction/contentment. I know when I don't get off myself, I have been told that I have a look of self-frustration.

It will be 10 years this coming Labor Day. While I do not penetrate him as often as I used to, the desire to do it is always as strong as in the beginning. When I'm finished I feel so proud of him that one more time he hasn't tired of my cravings to be inside him and leave my fluids. I just hope he enjoys it even if I don't have physical evidence/proof from him. (I guess if I was just a pain in the ass, I would have found out about it sometime within the last 10 years.)

I got a chuckle out of the last time. I had to have a little help with a pill, but I was hoping maybe I could fake him into thinking I hadn't cum yet and thus continue thrusting past my cumming in hopes I could get him off on a stiff round 2 of fucking even if I wouldn't cum on round 2. However, he somehow could tell exactly when I came... I consider myself a librarian type cummer -- I don't scream, gasp, or come to sudden halt on the motion. So he must know my breathing pattern, facial contortions or something else I am not aware of. Gotta love a guy who knows you so well that he knows your orgasm face;)

Last edited:
Back