Hot female doctor in extreme erotic horror story.

Yeah, that's a vice I've had for a long time. Sometimes when I get started on something, I don't know when to quit. Give me a few days on this, I think most of the background is solid, it's the how, when and where now.
 
Sean, I hope this will work, and maybe as you say clarify the overall storyline. As I stated above, I believe the background as to how Dr Charles Sherrod and Dr Danielle McAdams came to be together is solid in earlier post. How much or little any writer might want to use is up to them.

As to the man/monsters, and the research hospital setting, the hospital would have real patients, although they are not here with a case of the flu! They have physical or mental handicaps, but to a degree that no other hospital with "normal" treatments can do them any good. So they turn to someone like a Dr Sherrod, who has anything but normal treatments. The patients allow themselves to be experimented on, with horrible results. Many would die due to the experiments. And the good Dr Sherrod, needing more subjects, makes shady deals with govts. for prisoners. I think this was an idea from someone else who posted here. And most of these govts. would be more than happy to get rid of there "worst of the worst" prisoners. The prisoners would be promised something if they survived, and that chance would almost certainly be zero. So as the "test subject failures" continue to mount up, they are held in an underground facility. So why not make this like any other real prison around the world. Factions and gangs would spring up, only in this case it would be the animal dna man/beast as one gang, and the non animal dna man/monsters( like juggernaut, hammer,licker, burning man, other resident evil types) as another gang. This is where the fighting would come in, fights breaking out all the time between the two sides, some spontaneous, other planned. All for control. The guards and Dr Sherrod are slowly loosing control of them, with Dr Sherrod desperate to find a way to control them. The guards nickname the underground area "the hellhole".

And this is where the lovely Dr Danielle McAdams comes in. As stated in a previous thread, she thinks she can solve the problem Dr Sherrod has in controlling his creatures. The reality, is it doesn't solve the problem. She begins to find the computer records about the test subject failures, she goes down into the forbidden area, witnesses a savage fight taking place, no sex, but in trying to get out, accidentally opens a cell door to one of our guys, and gets sexually ravaged. Dr Sherrod sends guards to get her. They drug her, convince her it never happens. She doesn't believe then, goes back a second time, has another sexual encounter.

From here on, I'd let anyone who wants to write the story fill in the sexual encounters, how many, what monsters with. Maybe the old Dr Sherrod convinces Danielle it's the only way to control them. Maybe Danielle finds it disgusting, but also tempting. She might use a threesome encounter with a man/dnabeast and a man/resident evil type monster to use sex to control them. She might find it the ultimate thrill having sex with one of these savage monsters.

It doesn't matter to me, the story can be a stand alone, or done in chapters. With different writers.
I just hope everyone at least enjoyed the setup.
 
backroundf

Lindsey Knew! The release of sexual tension was the only way to control these patients. The original core had been sent here from group homes as part of a federal program to study sexual response among severely traumatized young men. Promised transfer into the community, if they survived a six month workup, most had become locked away, unable to control their anger or there needs. The subject in bed six for example had lost his vocal chords. Hormone injections had rendered him docile, but the medication has been lost. Lindsey found that giving him views of her body, was the most effective way of monitoring his responses. It was like training a dolphin. He had been a good boy and was going to receive his treat tonight.
 
My friend Lindsey is kind of bummed about not going forward and using her name for our heroine. But even she admits Dr Danielle "Dani" McAdams has a better ring to it. The Dani part fits a sexy, geeky type much better.

The prisoner part does come into play as stated in some previous threads in the old Dr Sherrod needs more "bodies" to experiment on. So everybody, the prisoners, Dr Sherrod, and the govts. he uses to get the prisoners from, all make "deals with the devil".

I've had some private message request for anybody that might take a crack at this. First, that Dr Dani McAdams wear lab coats, and maybe nothing much underneath them. Second, that the weather on this island be hot and sticky. And that there might be some type of outdoor encounter between Dr Dani and one of the man/ things. I guess something like in a jungle setting.
 
Sorry, I was in another thread and I have no earthly idea why but I suddenly wondered about some kind of Merman made via surgery to fuse the legs and give him a flipper and I could think of no place but here where such a dark idea would be fitting.

Also trying to keep this from slipping too far from the front page since I think it's a wonderful idea.
 
Reptillian dna I think would be a must. Some man/thing with snake bodies and heads in place of his arms. His head more snake like( remember the first Conan movie where James Earl Ray turns into a snake?).

I still like the idea of the man/things with animal dna fighting with the "resident evil" man/monsters. With the lovely Dr Danielle McAdams caught in between them.
 
I think if you do that you're starting into an entirely different story. Basically you're talking about a crossover where you haven't written the individual parts yet. I don't see that ending too well.
 
OK, I was thinking about how this story might start, and I brainstormed a few paragraphs. Would this be too extreme for Lit., and might this type of beginning( starting from the middle) work. So, anyway here goes.

Danielle woke up, "oh my God!" she thought. They were most dangerous when they took you by surprise. They could be on you in a second. "They". What was "they"? Were they men, creatures, monsters? Some had animal dna. They were savage, lustful, cunning, smart. Some could talk, some could not.
How long had she been passed out? Then in a split second she realized she was in her bed, back in her apartment in the compound. How did she get there? Was Dr Sherrod watching her with this creature having sex again? Did he send guards to get her out of the chamber when she passed? She remembered the last time guards went into that chamber to take this "guy" out for a "routine" exam, she was with them. Three went in to get him. After a moment, Dani heard noises, then screaming. Finally a single guard slowly came out, ashen, and missing an arm. Dr. Sherrod quickly appeared, sent four more guards in, to get the creature. Dani wanted to go in the Chamber, but one of the guards stopped her, "don't go in there" is all he said.
And now Dani had been having sex with this creature, no it wasn't sex, it was hard fucking! She slowly lay back down in the bed, exhausted. She looked at her naked body, bruises, bite marks, but nothing that would not heal. This one loved biting her tits. She was sore, everywhere. But she survived. Dani thought back for a second, how long had she been on the island? How did it get started? Would she ever be able to leave? Some of the things she had done made her sick. Some of the things she had done made her want to orgasm right now. Dani had been in only a few of those chambers down in that "hell hole". There were more, lots more. How did it all begin Dani thought again? It started with a letter, and a lot of excitement. It started..........

So that's how I might start it. Just a rough draft. I know it's amateurish.
 
I was wondering what anyone might think about this idea, does Dr Danielle McAdams start to develop some empathy for any of the man/monsters, or are these guys just so mean and nasty that it is just full out survival mode for our lady doctor?

By the way, if we have some of our man/monsters with canine and bovine dna, I think there would need to be feline as well.
 
d

I really think empathy makes for a better story.
Sex becomes a non violent way of subduing them
 
I would tend to agree, the Dr Danielle begins to have empathy for these man/monster subjects. However, how about the empathy comes about because old Dr Sherrod has created these creatures to either fight or have sex, and Danielle sees the sex as a way to both control them and keep them from being aggressive. Don't get me wrong, the sex would be aggressive in itself. And the man/ monsters would be dangerous for anyone to be around. Maybe that's what lures Dr Dani into these bizarre sexual encounters.

I still would want to see at least a couple of these man/monsters be just plain mean and nasty, and there would be no empathy shown by Dr Dani toward them. If/when she would have a sexual encounter with these guys, it would be just to survive a brutal fucking.
 
three

Dr. Danelle wondered, Just how had the humanity been bread out of her "Patients"? Dr. Stoddard had commanded she probe their sexual urges.
The other night has been revealing. Subject three had assaulted her, kicking her in the chest, again and again. Even sedated he had responded to her touch only with more anger. What had been done to him? She had to know.
 
Oh, I like that thread. I see this as a beginning as to why Danielle would keep wanting to endure her ordeal. She is disgusted with the violence, but tempted more and more by the sex. And the more dangerous the "patient", the more tempting the sex, and the more aroused she becomes.
 
d

subject 4 for example seemed to posses claws. She had tried to bite the dr.
Danielle had rocked her to sleep like a baby.
 
I was asked to participate. as a paralysed person find mental and medical assement arousing.
 
Seeing how your typing you're paralyzed from the 'x' down. Just for clarification.
 
5

I use a pointer if you wanted to know its a form of severe cerebral palsy caused by 4 months preme birth.
Great story.
 
So, 21orca, have you written this story? It seems your public awaits. :)
 
Unfortunately I'm only an "ideas man". I've put the story line and background out there, anyone can take a shot at it. I was thinking about whether this should be a serial story, or one that begins, and ends. Either way I think it would be very long. And regardless, I don't see this story having a classic "happy ending". It should be dark a lurid all the way, beginning to end.

The tough, smart, sassy, and beautiful Dr Danielle McAdams is going to find herself drawn into a lurid world unlike anything she could image by the brilliant but very off his rocker Dr. Sherrod. So this story would need to be dark and lurid almost from the beginning. And while the first sexual encounters Danielle might have with the man-monsters could be accidental, at some point she would have to want to continue to have sex with them. This is where if anyone has suggestions as to how this might work, please, feel free to assist. It could be just as simple as her loving the sex, or maybe she gets as caught up and fascinated with these man-monsters as the old Dr. Sherrod has.

And by the way, I've already listed some man-monsters, in earlier drafts, what would anyone else like to see? All the Resident Evil monsters seem good, but I'd love to see a character like Hammer out of 13 Ghosts ravaging Danielle all night.
 
How many of you are familiar with the H P Lovecraft Arkham Horror board games? I was wondering about pulling some of the men turned into hybrid monsters could be used from this source? Lots of tentacled monsters in these games!
 
Was wondering with Halloween coming up if anyone might be interested in writing at least a part of a story from my now very long idea of almost a year ago? Just reread most of the thread from the beginning and it's still a fun thread.
 
Back
Top