New Member Introductions

New.

Hi,

I’m so new, I don’t even know how to fill out the profile to tell you about me! I love to read. Anything and everything. Many taboos and stories peak my interest. I stumbled on here by accident but I’m so glad I found this place. I’m 24. I have an identical twin sister and I work in a dentists office as a dental assistant. If you want to know more, please send me a message!
 
Hi,

I’m so new, I don’t even know how to fill out the profile to tell you about me! I love to read. Anything and everything. Many taboos and stories peak my interest. I stumbled on here by accident but I’m so glad I found this place. I’m 24. I have an identical twin sister and I work in a dentists office as a dental assistant. If you want to know more, please send me a message!

where are you located on this big blue marble
 
Just noticed this. I joined not to long ago. I am a 29 year old female. I am from the United States, and I am from Tennessee.
 
Newbie alert! Newbie needs help!

Hi!
I'm a twenty-five years old Freelance Writer. I just created an account here this year but I've been a visitor since my days as a teenager. I intend to publish some stories here, interact with readers and authors, and grow as a writer.
I have an issue though. I just wrote my first story for this platform and tried to publish. However, I received a message about the story being vetted for approval before it will be published.
Please, can anyone tell me how long this process will take?

I would also like everyone (literally everyone:)) to follow me, read my stories, comment, critique, and help me grow.

Thanks!
 
New

Hi all. Married, W M 62, looking to publish the odd story or two, mostly historical, due to my advanced age! Looking for any friends really. Appreciate the odd mature lady that is looking for a bit of spice in her life. I’m adventurous, good sense of humor, love to flirt, love travel and FOOD!

Did I mention food? Yeah. Food!
 
2nd time around

, Hi all. I was a member here years ago, much enjoying reading the stories. I even posted one here. I drifted away, eventually forgetting all about the pleasure I had her. I don't recall my log in name, nor even the email address that I used to register.

As my last time here, I shall try to be a good member. I'll post positive comments and give a high number of stars to stories that are well written.

Nice to meetcha all.
 
Hey Lit

MBM here. I've lurked through the stories for a few months now so I decided to create a profile. Next step to share some of my adventures but I'm taking baby steps.
 
WM here. Discovered this site a few years ago, and decided to come back. I love the stories and I love the forum. I hope to meet some new people here.
 
WM here. Discovered this site a few years ago, and decided to come back. I love the stories and I love the forum. I hope to meet some new people here.

I too love the stories, and the people one can meet on here. I am interested in messaging with you. Please reply!
 
Sensual 50 male here, new to the site. Find it's content arousing and value its literal essence at the same time. Find the truth of erotism refreshing - hope to meet some people on here and convene for mutual play. I'm glad to be a part of the site! Feel free to msg me.
Oh - I was hoping someone would share how I could add a profile pic. The normal ”edit profile” doesn't appear to have that feature unless I'm not seeing it? Any help would be appreciated
 
Day 1

Hello
I stumbled across this site by accident and was pleased to find just what I was looking for. I was so drawn to the sexuality openly expressed. I can't wait to get reading. Maybe I'll be inspired to share some of my own stories.

I enjoy art, hockey, music, and am blessed with healthy sexuality. I enjoy chatting with men about sex. Conversation can be fun, flirty or naughty and vulgar, but most often, I am drawn to smart, witty men, who make me laugh as well as turn me on.

I am delighted that this site is for adults only and its not an online dating site. I'm not looking to hook up, but open to sharing fantasies with a mature man 40+ or so.

Thank you for inviting me to share in your community :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm Mac. I'm mostly a visual artist who sometimes toys with writing. I love doing erotic ink drawings (black and white/grayscale). I'm looking for somewhere to use as a pervy
artistic outlet, as Deviantart has so many rules about erotic art. No penetration, no erect penises, no oral sex, etc...so effing boring. Where is the fun in drawing a dude getting a blowjob if I have to put a little heart-shaped digital sticker over the point where a woman's full, supple lips meet a throbbing erect penis?

So here I am.

I'll post a few examples below. These are all from DevArt, so mostly tame...I'm looking forward to flexing my muscles. So if there are any writers interested in a few illustrations to accommodate a story you've written, let me know.



Thanks!

bang_by_robo_eric_dd9fu69-fullview.jpg


sonata_by_robo_eric_dd89ezw-pre.jpg


time_is_worth_a_double_dare_by_robo_eric_dcj5s9v-pre.jpg


the_bed_and_protection_by_robo_eric_dcgs15h-pre.jpg
 
Last edited:
A few more of my illustrations. Again, feel free to contact me. I'd be willing to collaborate on something interesting.

college_dorm__story_in_description_by_robo_eric_ddfoss2-pre.jpg


shopping_with_darlene_by_robo_eric_ddfyinn-pre.jpg


dina_hates_football_by_robo_eric_ddfylzc-pre.jpg


erotic___yeah_by_robo_eric_dde8ph2-pre.jpg
 
Hi there!

I'm an 18 year old Classics major who stumbled upon this site by accident! I enjoy writing and learning about ancient history, so if you want to read some stories which are decidedly not about the classical world they're on my profile.
 
53 y o bi w male

I've had some amazing experiences with men and women and a week after my girlfriend put a 7" strap on and pegged me she got me hooked up with the real thing. After she pegged my asshole so hard and long, I told her baby the only way that could've been better would have another guys cock in my mouth. So the next weekend she arranges her older bi male friend to meet her at a bar restaurant we frequent. I had no idea and were drinking and I'm smoking a little weed and a little other, she's dressed to kill?
 
Hi everyone. I'm new round these hea-uh pahts. Mostly looking to write some trashy smut, and if I connect with anyone that's a bonus. I've written professionally in the past but only non-fiction (proposal, marketing, PR). Public relations is kinda fiction I guess. It's a version of the truth, but then again everything we say, write, and think is just OUR version of the truth, no matter how black and white things feel at the time. Anyway, keep those pussies and cocks out and let's have fun!
 
Hi Everyone - I am a brand new member. I'm a 33 year old male and I really enjoy writing about erotic stuff. I like to write role play fiction so if you would like to try that kind of thing drop me a line!
 
Welcome

Welcome . I am an older bi sexual man of 80. I enjoy talking with or chatting with people who feel similar to the way I do. Yes I would enjoy reading your writings any time. If you are interested in chatting about things contact me.
 
Hi! I'm Ozn and I am 18. I'm mostly here to read / listen to erotica and appreciate others' work I guess!
 
Hi there.

I am brand new and have joined this week.

UK male in his 50's. Heavily tattooed with work from many talented artists.

Hope you are all well!!?
 
Welcome all! Especially writers and readers! (Biased - I know)

It's still nice to recognize and appreciate new blood regardless. I've been reading here forever but only recently started publishing (here) and would have given up (again) if not for the community support. So keep doing whatever it is that makes you happy and be welcome!
 
Hello 👋

Hi, I'm a 33 year old female from England. I joined last week and am in awe of how well my first story has been received.

A little about me. I'm recently separated from my husband of four years. He refused to touch me for the last three of them then joined a dating site behind my back so that was the end of that! 😂 As you might imagine, I'm not exactly devastated it's over.

But, over the last 18 months, I've written a LOT of porn to make up for what I was missing out on as a way of coping with it. 1.2M words of it to be exact 😂 the funny thing is, up until 18 months ago, I'd never even thought of writing. Now I can't stop!

I've been posting my work on ao3 and wattpad but when I found this gem of a website I knew I had to start transferring it here 🙌 and I've gotten off to a great start.

I'm not sure where to put this question so I'll drop it here. My first story was 4k words long so I decided to split it into two parts. I posted the first part after one or two hiccups but I don't know how to add the second half of it to that first part. I messaged the site a few days ago but haven't heard anything back. I was wondering if anyone had any nuggets of wisdom for me? I couldn't find an answer in the FAQ.

Thank you in advance and I'm so happy to be here 🙌🙏
 
New here, my first posting. Married 37 years our sex life has had its up and downs, in an "up" right now. From last weekend... Small sampling.
Currently in the middle of a weekend of being dominated and humiliated for my small penis. Truly is small, 1.5 to fully retracted when flaccid about 4.5 when erect.
"You truly are the smallest I have ever had!", from my wife after coxing her to reveal her past experiences with bigger cocks. Love her to Dom/humiliate me but can't get her to do so for much more than a few days at a time with months in between. I do enjoy being humiliated because of my lack of size.
 
Back
Top