Mum/son story, looking for editor

T

tiperiter

Guest
Hi,

I'm giving this a shot. I've never written erotic literature (or any literature) but I really enjoy it. My first story is partially written but I really struggle with dialogue sometimes and I'm also not sure about things like pacing, etc. I'm looking to work with someone who might enjoy editing a mum/son story that follows this sort of plot:

Son, (Charlie, early 20s) has moved home out of convenience due to the location of his current job. He's single and has a thing for lingerie. He doesn't feel attraction for his mother at the start of the story but he loves her and they've always been close.

Mum, (Sue, early 40s) has been single since a one night stand resulted in her only child, Charlie. She has recently met a similarly aged woman (Vanessa) who has just moved into the neighbourhood and who is in the process of getting Sue back to enjoying life and pursuing a fulfilling sex life. Vanessa is a massage therapist. Sue has been watching her son masturbate through the keyhole of his childhood room and, despite knowing it is wrong, she keeps going back for more trying to avoid looking at his face and telling herself it's only his type of body that she's into.

Vanessa and Charlie develop a non-sexual relationship (much to Charlie's disappointment) after she hears him masturbating when she's round at their house. Slowly Vanessa starts to talk to Charlie about how she is bringing Charlie's mum out her shell a bit. And, at the same time, Vanessa starts to figure out that Sue's ideal type is essentially her son, Charlie, and that there maybe be secrets she's keeping about her feelings for her son.

Charlie finds a stocking in his washing that suggest his mother has a naughty side which he confirms when he explores in her bedroom and finds the rest of her underwear that she was planning to wash and dry whilst he was out of the house. He also finds the key that has been removed from his door hidden in her room.

As a first foray into sexual re-awakening Vanessa has encouraged Sue to buy some sexy underwear and wear it out under her clothes. Vanessa tells this to Charlie who figures it out that she has been wearing fancy lingerie under her clothes when they are together having family time.

Charlie brings up the missing key and later finds it down the side of a chest of drawers having been replaced there by his mum. At this point Charlie begins to suspect that his mum is watching him and, to his surprise, he finds the whole thing a massive turn on.

Sue starts to explore with sex toys and things and as she opens up to herself she does so to her son too. With Vanessa's help and encouragement Charlie becomes more involved in his mother's sexual re-birth.

Thing eventually come to a head when on holiday Charlie encourages her to sleep with a guy and she eventually admits imagining him. He admits he likes to see her flirting and they explore this for a while but mum is become more and more open about her desire to be in a sexual relationship with Charlie. Charlie decides to try it and his life changes from point on. Sue becomes very sexually satisfied and believes it's all thanks to her son. As such Charlie can still have fun dressing her up and parading her for other men because she's so willing to please him.

They end up in a very loving relationship which is highly sexually charged where Charlie is very much in control. It's something resembling a 'hotwife' relationship where she is submissive to his wishes, but the enjoyment she gets from it is real because she loves turning Charlie on.

I see this story as a incest story with a 'loving wives' feel. I've written up to the point where Charlie is just about to go exploring in his mum's underwear drawer for the first time. Progress might be slow, so I need a patient editor, and obviously there is no time demand on you either... let's just try to write something good together!
 
Sounds to me you're looking for a co-writer, not an editor. They're two different things, I think. Still, you might get lucky :).
 
editor or co-writer!

Hi!
Yes, an editor OR co-writer I guess! But I don't think I can really write other people's fully-formed ideas unless I think they're great (and I'm not sure how likely that is) because I think it's hard for me to get excited about ideas that don't develop naturally in my head. And so if their ideas were subtle hints as to where the story might go, or better ways to achieve a goal, then that would be ok, but if they were an equal co-writer expecting as much input into the storey then it might not be so productive...

So, 'editor' or 'deputy-writer' is maybe what I'm looking for :D
 
Back
Top