Seattle area Lit-together!

Another bump but it's looking to me like I might have to push this off till Sept.
 
Interested for sure in Aug or Sept if there are more women.

Interested for sure in Aug or Sept if there are more women.

I didn't forget. Just have been super busy. I have a tentative date of Aug. 3 at this place:

http://ixtapalynnwood.net/

It's not far from Highway 99 and very close to Edmonds.

The hours would be from 6:00 p.m. until closing which is 9:00 p.m. They do have a liquor license. You could stop by for dinner or a drink. We would not have a private room. Frankly, the only place I know of in this area with a private room is the Silverlake (Everett) Alfy's and they charge for the room. I have had parties before at this Ixtapa and I know the owners. Everyone will pay for their own...whatever they order.

Now... I just need a head count and need to make sure that they can accommodate us on that date and at that time. This place does have a lot of parties, especially with sports teams.

So... If you are interested and think you can come, either post here or send me a PM. I will try to keep this thread bumped. Hope you can come!
 
Interested for sure in Aug or Sept if there are more women.

If I move it to Sept., maybe Sassy can come. One other woman said she wanted to come but I haven't seen her post recently.
 
Move it to Oregon perhaps?

If you want to have one in Oregon, go right ahead. I'm not willing to drive there. I picked the city of Lynnwood because I live near it and when this was first discussed, several people lived there.
 
I am willing and actually (I think?) available that August 3rd date... Let’s get this together!

(*nudges my succinct and sexy counterpart* can we go out? Please?)
 
I am willing and actually (I think?) available that August 3rd date... Let’s get this together!

(*nudges my succinct and sexy counterpart* can we go out? Please?)

Great! Let's see how many others can make that date.
 
Yes! Just need a few more. There aren't many who have said they could come.

Try linking this one to a couple of the other threads. Didn't you see some comments in the coffee thread? Also there are Washington threads.
 
I'm going to visit my dad in Redmond when he gets back from China at the end of August. I'd like to stop by if I am invited. I'd have my roommate with me, but probably not my dad…
 
I'm going to visit my dad in Redmond when he gets back from China at the end of August. I'd like to stop by if I am invited. I'd have my roommate with me, but probably not my dad…

Aug. 3rd is the tentative date. Will let everyone know if the date changes.
 
Anyone else? So far, we have so few. I won't even have to make reservations.
 
Glad you are getting some positive responses Jada. I think it will be a fun outing if you can actually get people out of their chairs. I tried to set one up in the Wash DC area but all I got were crickets for responses. I could not even get I cannot make it. Good luck and hope it happens.
 
Back
Top