My Artwork - Anyone want a drawing or illustration?

A few illustrations

Three new illustrations

Attachments

• mf_190626_001.jpg
    mf_190626_001.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 4
  • mf_190626_002.jpg
    mf_190626_002.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 4
  • mf_190626_003.jpg
    mf_190626_003.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 4
Love your line drawings! I see that at least 1 or 2 have what can be interpreted as a bondage theme. Do have any other works along BDSM lines?

Love your line drawings! I see that at least 1 or 2 have what can be interpreted as a bondage theme. Do have any other works along BDSM lines?

Hello and thank you. I draw a few BDSM and rougher pics. If you want a special one, order it here. :)

Attachments

• 4D9332E7-F391-49D6-BC3B-C8A05855EE5D.jpg
    4D9332E7-F391-49D6-BC3B-C8A05855EE5D.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 3
A new drawing. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• mf-190705-simone-001.jpg
    mf-190705-simone-001.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
This is, how i masturbate sometimes.
Getting my clitoris on the edge of my desk and rub it hard.
And letting my own weight squeezing it until it hurts and the pain is to strong.
And then rubbing it.
Three nice views of your masturbation technique. Very hot and sexy.

Monika, I just wanted to say thank you again for the Meateater drawing. If I may, I’ll give you some more characters in my story. The mad scientist name is Angus Sherrod. Once a handsome man, now all twisted and left scared from many scientific experiments. A burned face, one arm missing and well over 100 years old due to taking taboo medications and also taking savage beatings from some of his own experiments, like a Meateater. The female scientist, her name is Heather, about 30 years of age. Beautiful and brilliant, she has a dark past which includes a teenage daughter, when she was just a teenager herself. Dr. Sherrod has several henchmen, Simbano is the name of one. He too has been mauled many times by the Meateaters trying to keep them under control. I would love to add some of these as illustrations to the story.

Your masturbation drawings

And letting my own weight squeezing it until it hurts and the pain is to strong.
And then rubbing it.

Very hot! Loved these.

Are you doing drawings now? Would really like one that I asked about in a private message to you.

Last edited:
Hey Monika, I love your art and if you're ever interested in drawing a scene from one of my stories, that'd be a big thrill for me.

If you do so, feel free to use artistic license to change anything that you'd like to make it interesting and hotter for you.

Here's a link to my stories:

My stories

Some love on the floor.

My newest one.

Attachments

• mf-190709-01_klein.jpg
    mf-190709-01_klein.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 3
Love this Monika. Like they are the only two people in the entire world and nothing else matters. Beautiful.

Last one for today.

Have fun. :)

Attachments

• mf-190709-02_klein.jpg
    mf-190709-02_klein.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 3
Mmm, I imagine her tied to a stake, then Meateater walks in, his evening meal?

Kissing Girls

Drawing

Attachments

• mf-190712-01.jpg
    mf-190712-01.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 4
Beautiful Monika. You have a gift. I see true passion in your work. 😊

And then rubbing it.

Ok, the art is great, and the thought of you doing this is making my day better.

Back