Can anyone have a look at my first short story...?

Darkhorse40

Virgin
I am a novice writer and I have just completed my first short story (3,700 words), in the lesbian/first time category. Before I submit it, I was wondering if anyone would mind having a read and giving me any feedback?

I can either send a copy by email, post the link or I can post a few paragraphs here.

Thanks so much! DH

Last edited:
I can take a quick look at formatting if you can wait until the end of the week.

Not an editor but ...

A fellow novice writer. I like to have someone look at my stories as well for grammar etc but if you wanted someone to read and comment on plot, characters, flow, timelines, etc I'd love to help.

GoldRogue

If you could, that would be great! I now have two stories written, both around the 4,000 word mark. I am attempting to get the second one to about 5,000 or even 6,000 words, as it still needs fleshing out and a proper start/end.

But if you wouldn't mind, I can send over my first story. Many thanks! DH
A fellow novice writer. I like to have someone look at my stories as well for grammar etc but if you wanted someone to read and comment on plot, characters, flow, timelines, etc I'd love to help.

GoldRogue

Back