Cheating brides...

While I doubt that it would ever happen, especially if your hubby is straight, I have had thoughts or images of me seducing you and then being caught by him, only to entice him to join us and have me fuck both of you.

I would love to see him watch me getting fucked or joining me...

While my wife played around a bit before we got married, nothing happened on our wedding night. After the reception, we invited several college friends to our room but just chatted. Nothing remotely sexy came up.

Fast forward several years later. She has a long-term lover she met at work. After gaining weight after her kid, it took her a while to lose the weight. She managed to get back down to what she weighed when we got married. She was so happy with herself that she invited her lover to our house and modeled her wedding dress for him. She even kept it on while they made love.

I'm sure that if she knew him before we got married, our wedding night or even our honeymoon would have been much different.

While my wife played around a bit before we got married, nothing happened on our wedding night. After the reception, we invited several college friends to our room but just chatted. Nothing remotely sexy came up.

Fast forward several years later. She has a long-term lover she met at work. After gaining weight after her kid, it took her a while to lose the weight. She managed to get back down to what she weighed when we got married. She was so happy with herself that she invited her lover to our house and modeled her wedding dress for him. She even kept it on while they made love.

I'm sure that if she knew him before we got married, our wedding night or even our honeymoon would have been much different.

Wow! That's pretty hot!! Dressing up now in her wedding dress for another man is a fantasy scenario of mine for my little hotwife. That would be a good way to celebrate our anniversary. Or better yet on our second wedding night after we renew our wedding vows!!

That's pretty hot. I'm pretty sure my wife could fit into her wedding dress which is in a closet at her parents house. It would be pretty hot to have her put it on and have a go.

It's a fantasy of mine to impregnate a newlywed bride the morning of her wedding or on the wedding night itself. Presumably with the groom's blessing. Maybe he's into it or I help him get action with the stripper or bridesmaids to smooth it over.

Mine did a few of the crew of the USS Frank Cable. Not sure how many. Pregnant by one of them. She was quite the slut when we were first married. This was about three years after wedding. She was the LPO Corpsman. Pretty sure she got passed around a bit. Came home several times with hickeys in places you normally don’t see.

Any Marines involved>

Mine did a few of the crew of the USS Frank Cable. Not sure how many. Pregnant by one of them. She was quite the slut when we were first married. This was about three years after wedding. She was the LPO Corpsman. Pretty sure she got passed around a bit. Came home several times with hickeys in places you normally don’t see.

Any Marines Tapped her?

Oh wow! Your story is fuckin hot!! Was this a turn on for you? Honestly I'd love for Mrs. Screwher to be passed around like this!!

It's a fantasy of mine to impregnate a newlywed bride the morning of her wedding or on the wedding night itself. Presumably with the groom's blessing. Maybe he's into it or I help him get action with the stripper or bridesmaids to smooth it over.

Thats super hot!!! Mine cheated on me 9 months after we got married, and about a year before. I would loved to have you pick her up at the reception and taken her.

I got pregnant few days before my marriage. I don't know who the father is. It was a gangbang. And I was blindfolded. My hubby still doesnt know that my daughter is not his ...

Thats super hot!!! Mine cheated on me 9 months after we got married, and about a year before. I would loved to have you pick her up at the reception and taken her.

Yes, that would be rather exciting, to put it mildly.

At the time of our wedding I wasn't cool with other men screwing my wife. But now as we've deeper into the hotwife lifestyle, another man fucking my wife just hours after she said "I do" is a huge fantasy of mine!

My husband is an older man but very sexual and one thing we share is a very non-traditional sex life. We like to do stuff out of the box and have a lot of fun with it. So one such thing was they my husband thought it would be fun for me to be a naughty bride on our wedding night. He also thought it would be fun not to tell me about his devious little plan and instead just push me. He found a man he liked and basically told him everything about me that he could and invited him to our wedding. My husband has a ton of friends from his business so I didn't know a ton of them yet that were at our wedding.

So wedding day is here and my husband puts his plan in motion first by keeping the drinks flowing all through the day. We had mimosas while we were getting our hair done followed by wine and then some shots and passing around flask. We get done with the wedding and go to the reception and the bartender had instructions to treat me very well. Meaning every shot was a triple and lot's of people were buying us shots. So I am drunk enough we go outside to smoke and that is when I am introduced to Ladell who is my husband's secret guy. He's friendly and honestly just super awesome and starts hanging around us and specifically me. No problem he was awesome and he smelled great. I have a thing for people smelling good and it being an attraction. We go more into the night and Ladell is just awesome and we're hitting it off and he starts flirting and it's fun so I am flirting back. Little known fact I get horny when I get drunk. My husband knows this and the other thing is if I smoke any pot. Guess what was passed around the second time we went outside.

So finally around midnight I am drunk, high and horny and yes Ladell is starting to touch here and there. My husband is making himself very busy elsewhere until he comes over and asks me to go back to our room and get his cell phone which was odd he didn't have. He sees I am a little tipsy and asks Ladell to go with me to make sure I get there and back fine to which he agrees with. We go to the room and I don't see my husband's phone anywhere but Ladell gets very close and starts talking very suggestively. I am in the mood but trying to be good until he starts to kind grind against me which feels good. Now I know my husband is already a fan of being out of the box so when Ladell pulls down the front of my dress I did little to stop him. He starts to suck on my breast and that did it for me. I was in. So Ladell and I start having fun and end up in the bed going at it like crazy. I have no track of time but I have multiple orgasms and so does he before we stop on the bed breathing hard. I am at my limit at that point and pass out.

I wake up the next morning sore and hungover to my husband sleeping next to me. I go to the bathroom and see that I really need a shower and to tell my husband what has happened. I go out and find my husband awake and laughing. He tells me about his grand plan and even points out a lovely little camera he had to record the whole thing. Round one to my husband.

Wedding day

For our wedding we had got a block of rooms at a hotel where we had the reception and for our friends to stay.

After drinking a little too much the night before I was exhausted after the church part and went back to my hotel room to rest until the evening part start. I'm not sure when I fell asleep, but when I woke up one of my husband friend was on top of me with his clothes off.

Till this day I still have no idea how he got into my room. Only my husband and I had the card keys.

For our wedding we had got a block of rooms at a hotel where we had the reception and for our friends to stay.

After drinking a little too much the night before I was exhausted after the church part and went back to my hotel room to rest until the evening part start. I'm not sure when I fell asleep, but when I woke up one of my husband friend was on top of me with his clothes off.

Till this day I still have no idea how he got into my room. Only my husband and I had the card keys.

Do you think your husband let him to have a little fun with his bride?

Do you think your husband let him to have a little fun with his bride?

Don't know. I didn't say anything about it that day. I try asking him what was he doing while I went back to the room a few times. First time he said he was hanging out with his friends. Then it was drinking and chatting. I ask who he was with and the friend who came into the room was with him he said.

Don't know. I didn't say anything about it that day. I try asking him what was he doing while I went back to the room a few times. First time he said he was hanging out with his friends. Then it was drinking and chatting. I ask who he was with and the friend who came into the room was with him he said.

Sounds very hot to me. Did he fuck you?

Back