I could use:

Saucyminx

High heels and attitude
This started in the Pillow Fight, but got me to thinking about what I could really use in my life.

I could use a billion dollars, a personal secretary, a dirty martini, and Tom Hardy about now.

This started in the Pillow Fight, but got me to thinking about what I could really use in my life.

I could use a billion dollars, a personal secretary, a dirty martini, and Tom Hardy about now.

All I need is some tasty waves,,a cool buzz ,,,and I'm fine...

All of those things would be very useful and I hope you all get every single one of them.

Right now, I could use the Sahara desert of dirty gin martinis, a thorough neck rub, and some truffle fries.

I could use a mouth that could fit my cock, and give zero fucks about tomorrow.

Just cum, tonight.

I could use a couple more hours sleep, and barring that, another big beautiful strong hot cup of coffee or six.

Last edited:
I could use the 4 days off that are coming next week... Now... Patience I virtue I suppose.. I'd rather be spontaneous and just take off now...

A couple of do overs, and a good arguement when the answer was, "I just can't."

I could use a brief period of having my cake, and eating it too—and some bacon.

I could use several more hours in this day, and a haircut. I’m a woolly beast. Someone even wrote a poem about it.

I could use an extra second opinion, to gift to a friend.

Unless they are truly like assholes.
One of those in your life is plenty.

I could use a win from the Powerball. $30,000,000 would work for me, I'm not greedy :D

I could use a full body massage, aa really good dessert and maybe a little push in the right direction, as far as change goes.

Back