Adult book stores and adult theatres

I went into a ABS that had booths for the first time the other day. While I didnt check out all of the booths, I didnt notice any with holes. I went into one and watch a few videos. While I was in there, another guy would open the door and look in every few minutes. Im guessing he wanted to see if I needed a hand (or more). Being my first time in that store and a booth at that, I wasnt sure what the signals were. That, and I would more likely be the one to see if anyone else needed a hand, lol

There are a few ABS with theaters near me. I've been to a few. Love talking about it... PM me if you like to swap stories about them...

Almost 15 years ago, when I had just discovered glory holes. I was so young and paranoid and afraid of being caught, or of catching something. I wrote about the experience in my journal....

I had a few hours to play, and I was feeling real horny. I'd read about local cruising spots on squirt.org, and was shocked to see how few Adult Book Stores served Silicon Valley. There are only a handful left with video booths. The nearest was 10 miles away, and that one sort of sucks, and not in a good way. No video booths, no privacy at all.

I decided to run down to San Jose to check out the PartyTime adult book store. It had mixed reviews on squirt.org, but it was supposed to have a fair sized video arcade and some glory holes. I wanted to play with some hard cocks, and I was sure I would not be recognized 30 miles from home. I'd played at glory holes a couple of times before, and it was the sexiest feeling I'd had in years. I jumped in the car and started driving.

It's a long drive, over 1/2 hour, and I played with my crotch the whole drive. I did not pull my prick free of my jeans, but rubbed my hardon through the rough material. By the time I got there I had many wet spots on my blue jeans. The thought of people seeing the wet spots and knowing that I was a pervert just made me hotter.

The building was nondescript. The guy manning the cash register was a bit imposing, really heavy and never smiling. All the merchandise was behind glass. I did not even see any condoms for sale. I had wanted to buy condoms, because my rule was safe sex or no sex.

The cashier looked at me, locking eyes. Suddenly I became timid and hurried to the darker aisles at the back of the store. There were half a dozen men standing around outside the booths; Heart pounding, I rushed into the first available booth without making eye contact with anyone else, locking the door as I sat down.

This is typical for me. I get turned on by the thought of showing off in public places and anonymous sex. Then I get downright timid when I have the chance to act on it. My heart races and my mouth gets dry and I imagine everyone can tell that I'm a sissy cock sucker. So I hide in a booth and wait for an aggressive guy to take control.

The video booth was nicely roomy, but the video screen was too dim to see well and the bill changer was balky, refusing most of my one dollar bills. There was a huge frosted panel to my left that was supposed to go clear, but it never did. All I saw in it was my own reflection, a lightly built brown haired white guy pulling on his 5 inch cock.

I could hear people trying my door every minute or so, but I left the door locked. I could hear the door of the booth next to me open and close 5 or 6 times, but the frosted glass never cleared. When my time ran out I left the booth, feeling let down. My hardon had gone away, leaving yet another splotch visible through my jeans.

The aisle outside the video booth was still crowded, the men just lounging around, not talking or even smiling. I chose a different booth and peaked inside. This one had a good, bright, clear video screen but no frosted "buddy glass".

Again, I locked the door as I sat down, my timid nature coming to the foreground. I noticed the glory hole immediately. How could I miss it? It was easily 8 inches high by 5 or 6 wide. A man's face was visible in it. He offered a blow job, and I felt that familiar thrill as I thought back to the last time a guy's warm mouth engulfed my cock. Then I realized I had no condoms. I quietly explained that I could not because I had no rubbers. The man quickly disappeared.

Despite the fact that I would not be playing with anyone, I wanted to cum desperately. I started to undress and enjoy a video. I had only enough time to pull off my shirt and feed a bill into the machine before another man presented himself at the glory hole. This one simply stood there with his crotch at the hole, his dick and balls freely available. I watched as it grew harder in his hands.

I wanted to suck it into my mouth, but restrained myself. I instead reached out and stroked it for him. I pulled it and stroked it, lightly stroking his balls with my other hand. My dick was now nice and hard. I wanted to feel his hot cum as it spurted onto my hands. I gave it all I had, blowing gently, wetting my hands, stroking faster; He eventually pulled away without coming. I think he really wanted my lips, not my hands. I watched through the hole as he zipped up and left. I felt bad about it. I'm really not just a tease.

I grabbed my bottle of hand sanitizer and thoroughly cleaned my hands. Back then I really tried hard to be sterile. I dropped my pants and started to jerk off to a nice three way bi scene with two collage guys and a coed.

The next guy to occupy the booth next door made the same offer as the first, but no rubber meant no blow. He just looked at me as I sat there jerking, knowing that I was being watched and loving it. I reached that dangerous place where I was really, really horny and thoughts of swallowing a load of cum from a big bare cock were dancing through my head. I stood up and started to beat off faster.

My audience suddenly decided to participate, sticking his arm though the hole to stroke my ass with his fingertips. I jumped and squealed. You'd think I'd been goosed. I could barely hear him apologize, then he asked permission. Permission to play with my ass.

I did not even think about it. I did not say "yes" or "no". I just turned away and bent over a little, moving my ass a bit closer to the wall with the hole.

Did I mention that I love being touched? His hand lazily ran up and down my ass, caressing my cheeks. He tickled the very fine fur of my ass with a light touch. He ran his fingers up to my waist, then down my crack and between my legs. My cock was rock hard and ready to burst.

He parted my cheeks and started to search for my rosebud. I let go of my cock and used both hands to spread my cheeks further, giving him better access. This was so magnificently nasty that I felt an orgasm building even without stroking. My friend fumbled with my hole, but just could not get his finger in. He started to withdraw and went back to stroking my ass.

I wanted him to finger fuck me. I wanted it badly. I needed it. I spun around and dropped to my knees. I took his hand in mine and guided it to my face. I could smell myself on his hand. I swallowed his ring finger up to the knuckle. I slathered it, leaving it wet with my spit as I stood up and presented my ass again.

This time he penetrated me easily, and I started to push against his finger like it was a cock buried in my ass. He did his part, thrusting and wiggling his finger, hitting all the right spots. I clamped down on his finger as my legs began to quiver and my breathing became loud and ragged. I spurted onto the floor as he pumped in and out of my butt. Spent, I finally stopped twitching and he withdrew.

I turned to thank my new friend, but he had turned to the other side of his booth where there was another glory hole. He appeared to be sucking.

As I zipped up, I was not sure who was the bigger slut, him for doing that or me for letting him.

Almost 15 years ago, when I had just discovered glory holes. I was so young and paranoid and afraid of being caught, or of catching something. I wrote about the experience in my journal....

I had a few hours to play, and I was feeling real horny. I'd read about local cruising spots on squirt.org, and was shocked to see how few Adult Book Stores served Silicon Valley. There are only a handful left with video booths. The nearest was 10 miles away, and that one sort of sucks, and not in a good way. No video booths, no privacy at all.

I decided to run down to San Jose to check out the PartyTime adult book store. It had mixed reviews on squirt.org, but it was supposed to have a fair sized video arcade and some glory holes. I wanted to play with some hard cocks, and I was sure I would not be recognized 30 miles from home. I'd played at glory holes a couple of times before, and it was the sexiest feeling I'd had in years. I jumped in the car and started driving.

It's a long drive, over 1/2 hour, and I played with my crotch the whole drive. I did not pull my prick free of my jeans, but rubbed my hardon through the rough material. By the time I got there I had many wet spots on my blue jeans. The thought of people seeing the wet spots and knowing that I was a pervert just made me hotter.

The building was nondescript. The guy manning the cash register was a bit imposing, really heavy and never smiling. All the merchandise was behind glass. I did not even see any condoms for sale. I had wanted to buy condoms, because my rule was safe sex or no sex.

The cashier looked at me, locking eyes. Suddenly I became timid and hurried to the darker aisles at the back of the store. There were half a dozen men standing around outside the booths; Heart pounding, I rushed into the first available booth without making eye contact with anyone else, locking the door as I sat down.

This is typical for me. I get turned on by the thought of showing off in public places and anonymous sex. Then I get downright timid when I have the chance to act on it. My heart races and my mouth gets dry and I imagine everyone can tell that I'm a sissy cock sucker. So I hide in a booth and wait for an aggressive guy to take control.

The video booth was nicely roomy, but the video screen was too dim to see well and the bill changer was balky, refusing most of my one dollar bills. There was a huge frosted panel to my left that was supposed to go clear, but it never did. All I saw in it was my own reflection, a lightly built brown haired white guy pulling on his 5 inch cock.

I could hear people trying my door every minute or so, but I left the door locked. I could hear the door of the booth next to me open and close 5 or 6 times, but the frosted glass never cleared. When my time ran out I left the booth, feeling let down. My hardon had gone away, leaving yet another splotch visible through my jeans.

The aisle outside the video booth was still crowded, the men just lounging around, not talking or even smiling. I chose a different booth and peaked inside. This one had a good, bright, clear video screen but no frosted "buddy glass".

Again, I locked the door as I sat down, my timid nature coming to the foreground. I noticed the glory hole immediately. How could I miss it? It was easily 8 inches high by 5 or 6 wide. A man's face was visible in it. He offered a blow job, and I felt that familiar thrill as I thought back to the last time a guy's warm mouth engulfed my cock. Then I realized I had no condoms. I quietly explained that I could not because I had no rubbers. The man quickly disappeared.

Despite the fact that I would not be playing with anyone, I wanted to cum desperately. I started to undress and enjoy a video. I had only enough time to pull off my shirt and feed a bill into the machine before another man presented himself at the glory hole. This one simply stood there with his crotch at the hole, his dick and balls freely available. I watched as it grew harder in his hands.

I wanted to suck it into my mouth, but restrained myself. I instead reached out and stroked it for him. I pulled it and stroked it, lightly stroking his balls with my other hand. My dick was now nice and hard. I wanted to feel his hot cum as it spurted onto my hands. I gave it all I had, blowing gently, wetting my hands, stroking faster; He eventually pulled away without coming. I think he really wanted my lips, not my hands. I watched through the hole as he zipped up and left. I felt bad about it. I'm really not just a tease.

I grabbed my bottle of hand sanitizer and thoroughly cleaned my hands. Back then I really tried hard to be sterile. I dropped my pants and started to jerk off to a nice three way bi scene with two collage guys and a coed.

The next guy to occupy the booth next door made the same offer as the first, but no rubber meant no blow. He just looked at me as I sat there jerking, knowing that I was being watched and loving it. I reached that dangerous place where I was really, really horny and thoughts of swallowing a load of cum from a big bare cock were dancing through my head. I stood up and started to beat off faster.

My audience suddenly decided to participate, sticking his arm though the hole to stroke my ass with his fingertips. I jumped and squealed. You'd think I'd been goosed. I could barely hear him apologize, then he asked permission. Permission to play with my ass.

I did not even think about it. I did not say "yes" or "no". I just turned away and bent over a little, moving my ass a bit closer to the wall with the hole.

Did I mention that I love being touched? His hand lazily ran up and down my ass, caressing my cheeks. He tickled the very fine fur of my ass with a light touch. He ran his fingers up to my waist, then down my crack and between my legs. My cock was rock hard and ready to burst.

He parted my cheeks and started to search for my rosebud. I let go of my cock and used both hands to spread my cheeks further, giving him better access. This was so magnificently nasty that I felt an orgasm building even without stroking. My friend fumbled with my hole, but just could not get his finger in. He started to withdraw and went back to stroking my ass.

I wanted him to finger fuck me. I wanted it badly. I needed it. I spun around and dropped to my knees. I took his hand in mine and guided it to my face. I could smell myself on his hand. I swallowed his ring finger up to the knuckle. I slathered it, leaving it wet with my spit as I stood up and presented my ass again.

This time he penetrated me easily, and I started to push against his finger like it was a cock buried in my ass. He did his part, thrusting and wiggling his finger, hitting all the right spots. I clamped down on his finger as my legs began to quiver and my breathing became loud and ragged. I spurted onto the floor as he pumped in and out of my butt. Spent, I finally stopped twitching and he withdrew.

I turned to thank my new friend, but he had turned to the other side of his booth where there was another glory hole. He appeared to be sucking.

As I zipped up, I was not sure who was the bigger slut, him for doing that or me for letting him.

Nice account! Did you ever get over your fears and suck for that big load you hungered for???

I went into a ABS that had booths for the first time the other day. While I didnt check out all of the booths, I didnt notice any with holes. I went into one and watch a few videos. While I was in there, another guy would open the door and look in every few minutes. Im guessing he wanted to see if I needed a hand (or more). Being my first time in that store and a booth at that, I wasnt sure what the signals were. That, and I would more likely be the one to see if anyone else needed a hand, lol

Nice! In the ABS in Troy, NY that I frequent, I learned on my first visit to gently try the doorknob to see if it was locked. It appears that, in that particular ABS, if you are interested in some action, just leave your door unlocked. If I found it open, I'd pop my head in and offer my oral services. I got to suck a LOT of hot cocks that way! Also, if it was really crowded, I'd get into a video booth (they're pretty small in that ABS), strip to just my pink lace panties, start the video and kneel on the floor away from the door, which I'd not only leave unlocked, but slightly ajar! Horny guys would see the IN USE sign above the door lit, but the door cracked open and invariably look in. Seeing me in that position, more often than not, they just let themselves in, closed and locked the door behind them, unzipped and fed me the hot cocks and cum I love so much! 💓

Nice! In the ABS in Troy, NY that I frequent, I learned on my first visit to gently try the doorknob to see if it was locked. It appears that, in that particular ABS, if you are interested in some action, just leave your door unlocked. If I found it open, I'd pop my head in and offer my oral services. I got to suck a LOT of hot cocks that way! Also, if it was really crowded, I'd get into a video booth (they're pretty small in that ABS), strip to just my pink lace panties, start the video and kneel on the floor away from the door, which I'd not only leave unlocked, but slightly ajar! Horny guys would see the IN USE sign above the door lit, but the door cracked open and invariably look in. Seeing me in that position, more often than not, they just let themselves in, closed and locked the door behind them, unzipped and fed me the hot cocks and cum I love so much! 💓

Maybe leaving the door unlocked is why the one guy kept peeking in on me, I didnt even notice if the doors had locks or not where I was

Nice account! Did you ever get over your fears and suck for that big load you hungered for???

Yes, as a matter of fact I have had times when I was quite a slut. I still enjoy the feel of a heavy cock getting hard between my lips, and the thrill as my mouth fills with cum.

Yes, as a matter of fact I have had times when I was quite a slut. I still enjoy the feel of a heavy cock getting hard between my lips, and the thrill as my mouth fills with cum.

There is certainly NOTHING like it!!! 😋😁💓

One of the first ABS i went to had real heavy red curtains that you could pull and latch. I bought 5 dollars of tokens from a heavy set long dark hair bearded guy. Went back to the booths each booth played different variety of movies. I picked one in the middle then went to another one then went to another and as i watched these movies i could see guys feet shadows walk pass the curtain. This was so hot me jerking while these guys were just a couple feet from me walking by. Then close to the front there was a theatre for couples i found out because i opened the door to go in and the bearded guy told me i couldnt go in unless they invited me. I was so nervous i just left with tokens still in my pocket. I learned later that some of those booths had gloryholes, but didnt notice the first time or I could have found some action in one of them but i was so nervous. When i came out i was parked at the side of the place, a guy about 30 or so came up to me, I thought he needed money or something, instead he said can i suck your cock. I said i dont know, and he came closer and started rubbing me thru my jeans and i was hard instantly. He said his car was over there, which was by itself across the lot in the corner, he started walking backwards licking his lips telling me how much he wants to suck me. I started following him he opened the passenger door pulled the seat up and we got in the backseat. He kissed my neck my chest thru my shirt down to my pants and was biting my bulge thru my pants. He unzipped and unbuttoned my pants pulled them down to my knees and started licking my dick. The precum was flowing he was licking the tip, telling me how good it tasted, then started bobbing up and down. After a little while my legs were uncomfortable so i pulled him up and said i had to get a leg out of my jeans so i got one leg out and put it up on the backseat with my foot in the back window. This felt much better and he could get to my balls and i could get in his mouth farther. I lasted for a long time, i had already jerked off in the booths. I finally was close and told him to stop I was about to cum. He mumbled hmp uh and he kept using his tongue and lips and i popped. I was so sensitive after the first couple jerks, i had to pull him off and came on his lips and chin and my belly. He licked me for awhile then said he had to get home because he was suppose to be off work now. He said he had taken the day off to get some action at the booths but said it was slow but seen me go in and then come out and waited and took the chance.

One of the first ABS i went to had real heavy red curtains that you could pull and latch. I bought 5 dollars of tokens from a heavy set long dark hair bearded guy. Went back to the booths each booth played different variety of movies. I picked one in the middle then went to another one then went to another and as i watched these movies i could see guys feet shadows walk pass the curtain. This was so hot me jerking while these guys were just a couple feet from me walking by. Then close to the front there was a theatre for couples i found out because i opened the door to go in and the bearded guy told me i couldnt go in unless they invited me. I was so nervous i just left with tokens still in my pocket. I learned later that some of those booths had gloryholes, but didnt notice the first time or I could have found some action in one of them but i was so nervous. When i came out i was parked at the side of the place, a guy about 30 or so came up to me, I thought he needed money or something, instead he said can i suck your cock. I said i dont know, and he came closer and started rubbing me thru my jeans and i was hard instantly. He said his car was over there, which was by itself across the lot in the corner, he started walking backwards licking his lips telling me how much he wants to suck me. I started following him he opened the passenger door pulled the seat up and we got in the backseat. He kissed my neck my chest thru my shirt down to my pants and was biting my bulge thru my pants. He unzipped and unbuttoned my pants pulled them down to my knees and started licking my dick. The precum was flowing he was licking the tip, telling me how good it tasted, then started bobbing up and down. After a little while my legs were uncomfortable so i pulled him up and said i had to get a leg out of my jeans so i got one leg out and put it up on the backseat with my foot in the back window. This felt much better and he could get to my balls and i could get in his mouth farther. I lasted for a long time, i had already jerked off in the booths. I finally was close and told him to stop I was about to cum. He mumbled hmp uh and he kept using his tongue and lips and i popped. I was so sensitive after the first couple jerks, i had to pull him off and came on his lips and chin and my belly. He licked me for awhile then said he had to get home because he was suppose to be off work now. He said he had taken the day off to get some action at the booths but said it was slow but seen me go in and then come out and waited and took the chance.

Wow that is amazing story. Got me instantly hard

I sucked my first cock the first time I ever went to an adult video store. I had my cock sucked off by a guy one time prior to going.

I was horny as hell, so my plan was to go there and get my dick sucked by a guy, cum in his mouth and leave. I knew men sucked each other's cocks there, but I don't remember how I knew that. I was in my early twenties at the time, pretty naive.

I went in, bought some tokens from the counter guy and walked back to the booths. I remember it was really dark and there was an intense feeling of sex in the air. I could smell cum. I could hear the moans coming from the video booths. I imagined cock hungry men on their knees, slurping on dicks.

I walked up and down the hallways a couple times before an older guy approached me and asked if I wanted to join him in a booth. I nodded yes and we entered a booth. He was probably 55 to 60, dressed nicely and had a wedding ring on. He closed the booth door and dropped some tokens in the video player. I had no idea what to do, so I just stood there next to him while we watched the video. I was hoping he would just get down and suck my cock.

It didn't take long until I heard him unbuckling his belt and unzipping his zipper. I kind of froze, I wasn't expecting him to take his dick out. I heard him start to stroke it and I finally looked down to see his MASSIVE dick and I mean it was huge. Very long and VERY thick, at that moment, I knew I wanted to suck cock. I had come to get sucked, but after seeing his meat, everything changed.

He saw me looking and turned to face me. He asked me if I liked his big cock, I nodded yes, my eyes never leaving his meat. He said, "get down and suck it."

I was nervous as hell, but I did it. I sat down on the bench in the booth and he brought his cock to my mouth. I reached up and held his cock with one hand, opened wide and leaned forward and for the first time ever, I had another man's dick in my mouth.

I was so turned on my head was buzzing. It was unreal. Here I was with a guy twice my age sliding his massive, rock hard slab of cockmeat into my mouth.

I probably gave him a terrible blow job because I had no idea what I was doing, but it didn't take long for his breathing to become heavier and his moans louder. Next thing I know, I feel his cock swell and start to throb and my mouth is instantly filled with the hot, silky cum gushing from his dick. I held my head still and let him finish cumming in my mouth. I'd like to say I swallowed it down, but I ended up spitting it out. It kind of scared me as much as I loved it.

And that was it. He zipped up, said thanks and left. I got out of there quickly after. Walking back through the halls it felt like every guy there knew what I had just done.

I've jerked off to that memory too many times to count.

thats how it begins

that's how it starts for some many guys, venturing into a bookstore, with booths.... you suck a mans cock and your addicted to it.

I sucked my first cock the first time I ever went to an adult video store. I had my cock sucked off by a guy one time prior to going.

I was horny as hell, so my plan was to go there and get my dick sucked by a guy, cum in his mouth and leave. I knew men sucked each other's cocks there, but I don't remember how I knew that. I was in my early twenties at the time, pretty naive.

I went in, bought some tokens from the counter guy and walked back to the booths. I remember it was really dark and there was an intense feeling of sex in the air. I could smell cum. I could hear the moans coming from the video booths. I imagined cock hungry men on their knees, slurping on dicks.

I walked up and down the hallways a couple times before an older guy approached me and asked if I wanted to join him in a booth. I nodded yes and we entered a booth. He was probably 55 to 60, dressed nicely and had a wedding ring on. He closed the booth door and dropped some tokens in the video player. I had no idea what to do, so I just stood there next to him while we watched the video. I was hoping he would just get down and suck my cock.

It didn't take long until I heard him unbuckling his belt and unzipping his zipper. I kind of froze, I wasn't expecting him to take his dick out. I heard him start to stroke it and I finally looked down to see his MASSIVE dick and I mean it was huge. Very long and VERY thick, at that moment, I knew I wanted to suck cock. I had come to get sucked, but after seeing his meat, everything changed.

He saw me looking and turned to face me. He asked me if I liked his big cock, I nodded yes, my eyes never leaving his meat. He said, "get down and suck it."

I was nervous as hell, but I did it. I sat down on the bench in the booth and he brought his cock to my mouth. I reached up and held his cock with one hand, opened wide and leaned forward and for the first time ever, I had another man's dick in my mouth.

I was so turned on my head was buzzing. It was unreal. Here I was with a guy twice my age sliding his massive, rock hard slab of cockmeat into my mouth.

I probably gave him a terrible blow job because I had no idea what I was doing, but it didn't take long for his breathing to become heavier and his moans louder. Next thing I know, I feel his cock swell and start to throb and my mouth is instantly filled with the hot, silky cum gushing from his dick. I held my head still and let him finish cumming in my mouth. I'd like to say I swallowed it down, but I ended up spitting it out. It kind of scared me as much as I loved it.

And that was it. He zipped up, said thanks and left. I got out of there quickly after. Walking back through the halls it felt like every guy there knew what I had just done.

I've jerked off to that memory too many times to count.

Fuck that is so hot ! Love to get more detail

I know this sounds silly to some, but there is a side benefit to sucking anonymous cock, or fucking anonymous mouth at the ABS. If ever discovered you could honestly say to your wife;

I have not been seeing anyone.

I'm not having an affair.

There is no other woman.

I am not gay!

Of course, if she asked if you are bi, or if you suck cocks, or if you've ever taken a cock up your ass in a small dark room then you might be in trouble. :)

timmy

fun times

I so loved going to adult bookstores and theaters until i moved to bible belt. The action was great and the cocks were delicious. Theaters were the best and the open sex that you could watch or participate made the experience so great.

Glory holes were the best thing invented but now the are covered up. The feeling of sucking someone cock and making them cum was so powerful and so nervous at the same time. Or watching someone jack off through the buddy windows was hot too, as they would not roll it up all the way but just enough to see them jacking and cumming.

I so loved going to adult bookstores and theaters until i moved to bible belt. The action was great and the cocks were delicious. Theaters were the best and the open sex that you could watch or participate made the experience so great.

Glory holes were the best thing invented but now the are covered up. The feeling of sucking someone cock and making them cum was so powerful and so nervous at the same time. Or watching someone jack off through the buddy windows was hot too, as they would not roll it up all the way but just enough to see them jacking and cumming.
Don't let this thread die, theres got to be some stories out there. My current goal is to find a BBC to join me in a video arcade booth and see what happens.

I was another late bloomer. I was in my late 40's when I first went to an adult bookstore. It didn't have gloryholes but one booth had a peephole. One day I watched a blowjob in the next booth through the peephole and got unbelievably aroused. I got the nerve up to unlock my door when someone fiddled with the knob and received my first man-to-man blowjob. The guy was so much better than my wife, and I was so worked up, that I erupted in his mouth in about a minute.

I found another bookstore that had gloryholes. I went on my lunch break a few times a week to get sucked. One day a cock came through the hole. I just looked at it for a minute when it started to ejaculate. The guy was watching me jerk off and was obviously very horny, to the point where he had a hands-off orgasm.

The sight of cum dripping from this cock may have been the most erotic thing I ever saw. He pulled out and left and I actually felt sorry I hadn't taken the opportunity to lick it. These were brand new thoughts and they were very exciting.

A few minutes later another guy went into the adjoining booth. With my heart pounding, I put my finger on the bottom of the hole. When he took me up on my offer, I knelt and took the head in my mouth without hesitation. I tried all the tricks I'd learned recently getting blown. I licked the sides and underneath, occasionally teasing him by sucking on the head. I took him in past a tight ring made with my lips, into a mouth filled with saliva. I slowly bobbed down and up, going a little further each time. I twisted my head on the upstroke with my tongue flat against the shaft. I was having the sexual time of my life.

With the image of the earlier cum-covered dick in mind, I resolved to do have him finish in my mouth. I was surprised that I could easily feel his head swell, signalling his impending orgasm. I sped up and tightened my lips and when he exploded I took him in all the way and tried to synch my tongue squeezing his shaft and the pulsing of this orgasm, which I could easily feel with my lips tight around the base of his shaft.

I was running on instinct, but having the best sex of my life. He finished and stayed deep in my mouth for another ten or fifteen seconds as he softened. I was hooked.

My experience

It was over 20 years ago and I often went to this store to rent videos (I told you it was over 20 years ago) and I noticed a room where you had to pay to get in. So one day I asked the guy at the counter and he told me they played movies for $5 and you can stay as long as you want. So one day I got up the nerve and paid $5 and entered the room.

There was about 10 booths with doors but most of the booths had the doors open. There was a bunch of guys standing either by the door to the booth or along the back wall watching whatever video was being played in that particular booth.

So I found a video I liked and leaned against the wall watching it but also taking in what was going on. A guy would walk into the booth, close the door and a few minutes later he would come out. So I assumed he was going into the booth to jerk off and wanted some privacy. What sucks is that when someone shuts the door you either wait looking at a door or move to another booth.

After some time passed by I was horny so I decided to go into a booth and shut the door. I leaned up against the wall and started rubbing my cock through my pants. When I moved my hand to lean against the wall I felt something touch the bulge in my pants. I looked down and saw the hole. I had NO idea what the hole was for but I found out very fast.

I moved closer to the hole and the hand moved from my bulge to the zipper. He started pulling it down and unbuttoning my pants. I was so turned on and just went with the flow. The hand was now jerking me off and I my head was spinning. It then pulled me closer to the hole and I took another step and felt something amazing. I looked down and realized it was no longer a hand on my cock it was now a MOUTH.

I was loving it so much that I didn't stop until I came in his mouth and I came hard. It felt like I came for 5 minutes. After I left the booth I left the store a few minutes later and went home to shower. I then jumped online (love that dial up modem sound) and found out it was called a gloryhole.

I went back many times but that was the only time I ever got a bj. I thought a few times about giving a bj but I only got as far as jerking a few guys off but never to completion.

Back