Perv Wars

cumnchat

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 24, 2013
Posts
5,111
OOC;- Sequel to '100 tasks by text'

I sighed with relief when Kimberly passed all the tasks that I had set her and even more relieved when she eagerly accepted the chance to work for me as a sort of secret agent fighting against the perverts that infested our city.
I already had one target in mind as your first assignment so I sent you a text outlining the task ahead.
"Kimberly , welcome to my elite army of 'perv exterminators' your first assignment is to gather enough evidence against Pete The Pimp , he is a particularly nasty piece of work and vicious with it, we know for a fact that he has at least 12 girls working for him. They are all scared of him and won't testify in court so he can do as he likes, what you need to do is get on his books and gather as much information as you can AND be prepared to be used as a street girl although he may decide that you would be more profitable as an escort. David Longhorn will be your safeguard and get you any clothes you need, so speak to him. GOOD LUCK'

SEND

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

David Longhorn took his protective duties very seriously as he knew that if he lapsed for a moment it could well mean that Kimberly would be lost to them for ever. He had discussed with his mysterious boss how best to make sure that she didn't get into serious trouble during her assignment. His first task was to get Kimberly into PETE THE PIMP'S organisation, the easiest way would be to get her acting as a hooker on his patch, to do that she needed to look the part so he provided her with the appropriate clothes consisting of a pair of 2" stiletto heels , no panties that would be right for a whore. The rest was more of a problem but eventually he settled for a short pink dress
He presented Kimberly with them with a reassuring grin.

"Try these honey you'll look like a proper whoring slut in them."
 
Last edited:
I get dressed in the pink dress and 2" heels making me like 6' now and hit the corner. About 15 minutes later Pete the pimp shows up and says " nice legs ho. Who are you never seen ya before and with red hair and them stems I would of noticed. This is my turf and ya need my permission." I apologize and said I heard of him and how he was one of the top "pimps" in the city. He seemed unfazed and said he needed to "check me out to make sure I wasn't a cop " so without warning AND with cars driving by, he yanked up the bottom of my dress to expose my shaved pussy. Then after not kettng me fix dress he shoved a hand down the top of my dress and after about 5 minutes of feeling me up. He said " all clear. I like you. Now go work I get 60% of what ya make. Just then a car van with a couple of guys pulls up...
 
David Longhorn (HORNY) took Kimberly to the edge of Pete's territory and instructed her to go to the corner he indicated where most of Pete's girls worked. Once she had gone he settled down to watch over her, he knew that he could do nothing if she had a client, she would have to fend for herself and he had made that clear to her before they left, his job was to keep her safe from Pete the Pimp.
After about fifteen minutes a white sedan pulled up alongside Kimberly and David recognised it as belonging to the Pimp. Kimberly had no way of knowing this so she was vulnerable and Horny tensed ready to charge to the rescue if needed.
As he watched Pete The Pimp emerged from the back of the sedan and began talking to Kimberly then his heart thumped as Pete thrust his hands up Kimberly's dress lifting it high to reveal her shapely toned thighs and even at fifty yards he could make out Pete's fingers working in Kimberly's freshly shaved pussy. Pete turned and seemed to smile in his direction, the sun glinting off his gold tooth. He turned back to Kimberly and pulled down the front of her dress and exposed her naked breasts and spent a few minutes mauling and drooling over them. weighing each one in his hands as if in a market gauging the weight and worth of a pair of melons. Seemingly satisfied he pinched Kimberly's nipples viciously and sat back in the sedan.
David could hear Kimberly's squeal of pain and surprise as Pete pinched her nipples and thought to himself.

"You had better get used to that sweetheart, it's nothing compared to what he'll do to you if he finds out what you're really up to."

At that moment a dark blue nondescript van pulls up with two guys inside. The passenger winds his window down and shouts,

"You free baby? How much for a couple of hours of your time for us two?"

David couldn't hear Kimberly's reply but the passenger opened his door and Kimberly climbed in showing a great deal of legs as she did, but looking back towards him.
To show that he was on hand David gave a quick barely noticeable flash of his headlights and set off after the van.
 
You follow them to an abandoned junk yard. One gets out and says we payed "Pete the pump good dough. He says your new but worth it lets see slut. I'm brought out in my shirt pink dress and heels. A total of five guys get out. "Here's the game ho. We give you 5 minute head start. If you can avoid us for 20 minutes we let you go without fanfare and an extra 1000$ if we catch you. Your young body gets fucked by each of us slut. Now go " in my heels and short dress not fast at all as I hide here and there and try to duck behind cars to avoided being seen by any of the five.
 
Once they let their whore go they quickly fanned out to begin a search of the junk yard, calling out to each other. One caught a glimpse of Kimberly's pink dress and shouted excitedly.

"There she goes, get after her before she gets outta the yard"

They congregated at the spot where Kimberly had been spotted and fanned out again moving in the direction she had taken, slowly they closed in on her like a pack of wolves, each one wanting to be the first to claim the red haired beauty. They looked under the abandoned vehicles and old freezers opening car hoods and trunks but without success until one found a discarded shoe by a pile of old dirty mattresses.
The one who found it said nothing to his associates but began pulling the mattresses off one by one until he found Kimberly, her hair mussed up and her dress rucked up around her waist. Her pale long legs gleaming in the moonlight and her bald pink pussy glistening wetly, whether from need, excitement or fear Rampant Ronnie didn't know or care. He had found her so she was his until the others found them both. He put his finger to his lips as a warning to keep quiet then proposed,

"Be a good gal and be quiet, I won't let on I've found ya if you wrap those hot pretty lips round my cock. Whaddya say? "

He dropped his pants and grasped his 9" cock waiting for Kimberly to make up her mind.
 
I figure a blowjob would be better then potential rough gang fuck. It took me a moment to adjust to his size but then begin sucking his cock. First licking the tip and circling it with my tongue before taking the whole length with only minimal gagging. He told me to finger myself as he made lewd remarks on my 40" long legs. My chest rising under dress from both fear and pleasure of the bold place for the bj. A few minutes later he came in my mouth holding my hair til I sucked him dry. He kept his promise and didn't give my location away. After a few more minutes of composing myself I was off again. To avoid them in this pervetee game of. Hide and seek.
 
David watched the game being played out before him, unable to intervene just yet. If he did it would put their plan in jeopardy so he had to rely on Kimberly's ingenuity. If he could get her away from there without having to reveal himself all well and good. He spotted Kimberly hiding herself under some mattresses and smiled , it was just what he would have done but then through his night vision binoculars he spotted one of her shoes beside the pile of mattresses. He held his breath as one of the goons searching for her began pulling the pile down and found Kimberly. He thought the game was up and Kimberly would no doubt be used by the gang for as long as they liked, when they had finished with her there was no saying what they would do so he would have to intervene.
To his surprise though there was no shout of triumph, instead he saw Kimberly hitch her dress up and kneel to give her captor a blow job and finger herself as she did so. The next few minutes seemed like hours as Kimberly brought the goon to orgasm and then tidied herself up. David thought to himself,

"You're not on a beauty pageant now girl, get outta there as quick as you can"

Once Kimberly had cleaned up she was off again running and leaping like a hunted gazelle, which in a way she was. Kimberly had clearly learnt quickly that she could move faster if her dress wasn't flapping round her legs and she had pulled it up round her waist her long pale legs now covered in mud and serving as camouflage. David managed to track her through his night glasses although he did lose sight of her a couple of times. She almost ran straight into one of her hunters but squirmed away before he could hold her but it brought the rest of them to her vicinity.
David had her in his sights crouched by a large pile of old tyres but barely ten yards from where the five goons stood discussing where she might be.

"We better find the bitch else Pete will make us pay and I want a piece of her fine ass as well"
One muttered bitterly, clearly not looking forward to telling Pete The Pimp about their failure to give the new girl a rough introduction to life on the streets.

"You're too fuckin' close move away"

David muttered to himself and almost as if she had heard him Kimberly sprang up and ran as fast as her long legs would carry her. An arm reached out to catch the back of her dress at the neck but fortunately the thin material ripped and the goon was left holding Kimberly's dress and nothing else. Kimberly was fifty yards ahead now and heading straight towards David so he gunned the SUV into life and swung it round to point towards the exit. Kimberly was almost there gasping and nearly out on her feet but David leaped out and gathered the naked Kimberly in his arms and threw her intio the seat beside him and the SUV shot out of the gate leaving the five disappointed thugs way behind.

Once they were clear David stopped and looked over at the naked, panting Kimberly sat beside him.

He grinned crookedly and said half joking "I saved your ass back there in more ways than one, I hope you're gonna thank me properly"
 
Last edited:
Giving him a dirty but playful look I think " perv but dud kinda save me and cute" I think to myself. With that I reach diwn and pull his cock from his pants. I slowly stroke it. All the while flicking the head of his growing number with my thumb. Then I lean down and take it I my mouth and with a slow steady sucking Morrison take it all the way into my mouth with the suction if a high power vacuum. Almost too much for him he tries to push me off but I'm like a baby with their bottle and keep sucking until I hear him loudly groan a few times before cumming in my mouth where I swallow every drop then withdraw my warm wet lips from his bone dry cock.
 
The look that Kimberly gave David at his flippant remark about her saying thank you would have frozen most men but David had been around all kinds of women all his adult life and he just smiled back a half expectant smirk on his face, so he was not at all surprised when Kimberly unzipped him and pulled his ramrod out and did a fantastic vacuum cleaner job on him, leaving his cock bone dry while she swallowed his hot pearly cream.

"WOW honey , do you always thank people like that? I'll have to rescue you again sometime but I'll be wanting more than a blow job."

David grinned and looked Kimberly over yet again, sure, he'd done some acrobatics with her before she joined the team but he wanted her in his bed and showing him what else she could do but that would have to wait, there was work to be done.

"Okay baby, we still have to get Pete to accept you along with the rest of his girls so I suggest that we get you cleaned up and dress you as an escort and convince Pete you'd be a bigger earner than out on the streets, not only that the chances are you'll be able to get something we can use."

David drove them to a safe house that he knew was well stocked with the sort of gear he needed. Once inside he told Kimberly to grab a shower while he sorted out some clothes for her.
First was her underwear it had to be sexy for the client so the pale pink lace trimmed panties were ideal. The lace up crotch was a tease that very few men would be able to resist
The dress was more difficult as it had to be classically daring but not obvious so when he came across the ice blue dress split to the thigh he just knew it was perfect.
When Kimberly came in from the shower in just a towel David said

"Just for practice you have to be used to undressing and dressing in front of strangers so go ahead put these on"

Indicating the clothes he had selected
 
Last edited:
Blushing heavily as you watch I drop the towel at my ankles. My nipples stiffen to the cool air and exposure. I then slip on the selected attire. And ask how do I look in a playful tone. Part of me not sure on this "perv war" venture. What have u gotten myself into I think but secretly part of me enjoys the taboo nature of it all.
 
Dave watched closely, leaning forward so as to not miss a moment of the free strip show. He drew in his breath sharply as Kimberly let the towel slip from her body and he was treated to a display of blissful innocence as she walked over to pick up the clothes he had selected, her nipples hardening in the cool air of the air conditioning and then unhurriedly she slipped them on before twirling before him and asking.
"How do I look?"
In truth she was perfection but he didn't want the show to be over just yet so he mumbled.
"Not bad I suppose but there's room for improvement, let me see how you undress, remember you'll have to be entertaining AND sexy. "
David resisted the urge to jack off as Kimberly began to undress again but struggling a little with the back zipper of her dress.
"Far be it for me to tell you how to strip for a guy but may I suggest that you get him involved, like right now you're struggling with your zipper, if you ask your client to help I'm certain he'd be only too happy to assist, another thing don't get completely undressed, tease him by keeping your panties on but flashing your pussy. ,,,,,, Go on give it a go , I'll be your client."
David never thought that he'd ever be playing the part of an escort girl's client but now he was all for it.
 
Last edited:
I slip the dress off letting it slide down till it puddles at my feet then I slowly step out of it. I saunter over to about 6 feet in front of him and stop. I then take my skimpy panties and slowly, like a frame by frame advance in a film, walk them down my 40" legs bending at the waist, but keeping legs straight as I slip them off revealing my slender 5'10 frame now just clad in heels. I then strut over sitting on his lap waiting for his next move.
 
Trying to be as nonchalant as possible with Kimberly's naked wriggling body on his knee David gave her smooth round butt a gentle slap and gave her some more advice , more for his own benefit than her's.

"Yeah, that's ok for a guy in a hurry who only has you for an hour but what about the guy who's paid for all night with you? You gotta tease him, titillate him, make him use his imagination. Give me a good show getting dressed then strip again. OH YEAH , please don't forget to come and sit on my knee again."

David was determined that Kimberly would be a professional escort by the end of the evening and only then would he get her into bed. Fortunately David was a good reader of people and he knew that Kimberly knew exactly what his intentions were and was prepared to play along with him.
 
Rolling my eyes at the request I redress and strip again only this time slower bending at the waist keeping legs straight showing my tight ass numerous times. Biting lower lip and licking lips giving him very seductive teasing looks without the contact. Letting just my bedroom eyes get his juices flowing.
 
David watched closely , never taking his eyes off Kimberly's slim naked figure. She slipped off his knee and gave him a long look at her glorious naked body, standing with her legs apart and hands on hips before she smiled and began to do a striptease in reverse.
Slowly and deliberately slipping her panties up her long legs and finally hiding her pussy from view, her eyes fixed on his, presumably to gauge his reactions. Kimberly made a great show of lacing the front of her tiny pink panties and slipping her hand seductively into the waist band and then sucking on her fingers before slipping into the ice blue dress and pushing one leg forward so that one naked leg was on display to the thigh, turning and indicating with her eyes for him to zip her up.With trembling fingers David pulled her zipper up unintentionally brushing the warm smooth silky skin of her back.
David was panting hard now even though Kimberly was fully dressed but she looked ravishing and David knew what lay beneath the dress and he wanted to see it all again.

"WOWEE!! Honey that was one heck of a performance, now let's see if you're even better at taking your clothes off."

Kimberly gave a sort of bored 'You've seen it all before' look and then gave the performance of her young life, flashing her cute bubbly ass in brief glimpses as she finally stood in just her little pink panties her breasts swaying slightly as she rolled her hips and licked her lips seductively, her eyes smouldered as she peeled the panties over her hips and turned her back to him and bent over with her legs just far enough apart to turn her glistening pink slit into a juicy peach, keeping her legs straight as she took her panties to her ankles and her head dropped between her her legs to look at him with what could only be described as 'Bedroom eyes'
David gulped and swallowed, he was a man of the world and hardly anything surprised him nowadays but Kimberley's performance took his breath away.

"OH MY!!"

Was all he could summon to say as Kimberly walked over and straddled his lap.
 
As I straddle your lap, my long legs give me excellent balance on the floor as I slowly grate my hips into you. Biting my lower lip as I do. " so was that a BETTER performance?!" I say sarcastically yet playfully at the same time gettng my answer from the lump in your pants and the flush look upon your face. " anything else I need to do or is that good enough for now?" I joke awaiting your reply.
 
The look in Kimberly's eyes told David all he needed to know about her intentions as she straddled his knees and ground her soft pussy down on his groin, the slightest movement sending shocks through his swollen cock into his balls.

"Anything else I need to do or is that good enough for now?"

The question was as coy as it was an invitation and David guessed that Kimberly was expecting a reward for her performance, he also guessed that the longer he kept her waiting the more she would be prepared to perform in bed so he replied as casually as he could,

"Yeah, pretty damn good but once more won't hurt will it? THEN, we'll see if I can think of anything else you can do."

Grinning as Kimberly pouted and slid off his knee and began to get dressed again.

"C'mon Kimberly don't forget dressing is as important as undressing, I know it's a bore and you just wanna be naked and in my bed "

David teased her mercilessly, continuously referring to her wanting to fuck him and suggesting that she had to put on a superlative performance if she was to get her wish. To tease her further David lay propped up on the pillows toying with his erection as Kimberly looked daggers at him then did the striptease of her young life. As soon as the last stitch of clothing was removed David couldn't keep up the indifferent pretence and he pointed his cock to the ceiling and called out,

"OKAY, OKAY baby you win , come here and jump aboard"

Kimberly smiled and began to get dressed again.

"Hey, what's the big idea I thought we were gonna ,,,,, you know ,,,,, FUCK?"
 
With a smirk I say " all the dressing and undressing I'm not in mood. And with I head off to bed. As I wake the next morning. I have a few texts about possible "assignments" and if I would be interested in them. The texts read....
 
"Kimberly I do not wish to hurry you but you have as yet not given us any useful information about Pete The Pimp's operation, get to to it and take David's invaluable advice. I understand that last evening he did his best to train you into becoming a convincing escort but you didn't seem to take him seriously and walked out on him for no reason. This will not do at all, so unless you can at least get into the escort game and find some information in the next twenty four hours I will reluctantly be forced to abandon you to your fate. GOOD LUCK"

As Kimberly finished reading the text David walked in with a big smile on his face which disappeared when he saw her scowling at him.

"What's up babe? Bad news?"

He took the phone from Kimberly's hand and read the text from The Boss.

"You think I've been telling tales and told the Boss that you wouldn't let me fuck you last night? Well thanks a lot, I thought we trusted one another.Okay I was really pissed off that you turned me down but all I told him was that your heart didn't seem to be in it, the assignment I mean, but I came to tell you that I've fixed up a meeting with Pete at eleven o' clock with a view to getting you some escort work tonight, so if you ARE interested I suggest we run over a few things you need to know. Don't worry it doesn't involve you stripping off for me and showing me your pretty little cunt."

He sat on the bed waiting for Kimberly's answer.
 
This whole "spy" game and busting pervs was like something from a novel or movie. Never thought myself in it but assignment pay was more than any job could ever offer anywhere. I thought about it for a few, then with a warm friendly smile. I walked over to him and stood before him as he sat on the bed. " fine what do we need to go over?" I asked with an honest and intrigued sense of curiosity.
 
Kimberly's change of attitude came as something of a relief to David as this assignment was important to him because 'PETE' had got his hooks into his sister and she had worked for him for a while before she vanished and Kimberly was his best hope of finding her and taking the disgusting pimp down.

"Right Kimberly so long as you realise this is not a game, it's literally life or death so you have to be prepared for anything."

Suddenly he stretched out his hand and ripped Kimberly's blouse wide open scattering the tiny pearl buttons all over the floor and his fingers in the top of her bra ripped it down to leave her tits hanging while Kimberly's mouth hung open in shock.

"See what I mean? You weren't expecting that as I was being nice to you, not all your clients are going to be 'nice', as far as they are concerned they have paid for you so you belong to them for the hour or the night depending on what they've paid for and they'll want their money's worth. If they tell you to do something you had better damn well do it or they'll either get really rough or even worse they'll complain and that doesn't bear thinking about."

David sat on the bed and gave Kimberly a minute to think through what he had said, then he almost shouted.

"You worthless fucking whore, get your ass over here and sit on my dick."

As Kimberly hesitated he slapped her tits side to side and bellowed,

"Move yerself you stupid cunt"

Slapping her tits again
.
Kimberly quickly sat astride his knee and slipped his hard thick cock inside her hot wet pussy and coo'ed in his ear. David wanted to fuck her right then but time was short before her meeting with PETE so he pushed her off his knee and said.

"Get yourself all dressed up, time for your audition"

David threw a short, strappy purple dress to her and watched with an appreciative half smile as she dressed.

Fifteen minutes later they were on their way to Kimberly's appointment.

Pete's office was sparsely furnished and hardly enough room for three people but Pete sat behind his desk and his eyes sparked with interest when Kimberly entered.


"They tell me that you think you'd be better as an escort than a plain street whore, so prove it to me, strip as though I'm a client and paid a lot of money for you, do it right and I'll have a job for you tonight."
 
Last edited:
I strip for Pete the pimp very slowly. I see he approves because the way his eyes light up. I strip down to my 2" strappy purple heels. Making my frame like 6' tall now. My perky 32C chest with nipples hardening in the cool air and bald slit on display with my 40" legs. I slowly saunter over to him sitting on his lap. Awaiting his next words as he pours over my body. With his eyes stammering and stumbling for words to say.
 
It is not very often that Pete is lost for words but he was completely blown away by the sexy scenario unfolding before him and when Kimberly straddled him her firm tits almost in his face he spluttered and said to his two Goons who were watching open mouthed.

"Get out you two, I,,,, I,,,,I wanna talk to this gorgeous creature alone."

He regains his composure and runs his hands over Kimberly's body, fondling her tits and finishes by pushing three fingers into her stretched pink pussy.

"You've convinced me baby, it's a pity I have to hire you out tonight otherwise I'd have you myself , ,,,,,, but,,,,,,,,,," Looking at his watch.

"I have an hour to spare now so let's see how you perform."

Without waiting for a reply he wriggled his fingers inside Kimberly's wet snatch drawing his fingertips over the sensitive nerve ends of her G-spot and chuckled as Kimberly pushed down, rolling her hips over his bulging crotch.

"Huh, you like that honey?"

Not so much a question as a statement of fact. He lifted Kimberly up a little and put her hand on his bulge.

"Now you can show me how you're gonna earn me lots of cash and give me a good time into the bargain."

Before he pressed Kimberly's hand to his crotch Pete flicked his tongue over a hard quivering nipple and sucked it between his lips, tasting the hard crinkled flesh.

The resulting whimper from Kimberly told him all he needed to know about how good she'd be in bed.
 
Last edited:
Iskng my super long 40" legs as balance I grind his fingers more and more rolling my hips in almost a circular motion fucking his fingers. As I do I whimper and let out soft moans on his ear. As I do I gently nibble on his ear lobe and take his big strong hands and guide them to my perky 32C tits which fit nearly perfect in his hand. He seems impressed by the initiative. In a sultry voice I say " since I'm your girl wanna take me for a "test drive"? With that I get up and slowly saunter over to a bed. Where I lie down on the edge and arch my back up lifting my tight ass off the bed and with a gesture of the finger playfully call him over.
 
Last edited:
Pete had expected no more than a stuttering display from the confident girl who thought that she was so much better than a street whore. He'd had girls come to him before who thought that a sexy striptease would be enough to convince him but most of them had ended up on the streets anyway.
This one had it all, beauty, sensuality and confidence in her ability, in truth he was having a difficult time keeping his cock under control as she stripped naked and straddled him moving his hands to cover her naked perky tits and hard pebbly nipples pressed into the palms of his hands. Her hips wriggled sensually on his groin , pressing down on his swollen cock, promising untold pleasure once he was inside her tight wet pink hole.
His fingers danced over her toned silky thighs and delved into her hot pulsing snatch and her inner muscles contracted around his fingers as she sensually licked her lips and moulded her upper body to him, signalling that she was his to play with, his to use as he wished.
She nibbled on his ear lobe and whispered in a soft seductive voice, "Since I'm your girl wanna take me for a "test drive"?"

She slid off his lap and casually sauntered over to the bed in the corner of the room her perfect heart shaped butt swaying with every step and perching on the edge of the bed she raised her right cheek arched her flawlessly sculptured back and flashed her glistening wet pussy and crooked her finger at him in clear invitation.
Zombie like he followed her and stood between her legs and saw a wicked smile flit across her face and his zipper was down and her cool dainty fingers were wrapped around his inflamed throbbing cock.
"For fucks' sake don't stop now." He managed to croak.
The next thing he knew his cock was out in the open and her delicate pink tongue was lapping at the precum on his cock head.
 
Back
Top