Sucking cock question

What type of cock would you prefer sucking - Cut or Uncut

• Total voters
As a bi guy, I love pussies of any shape or color, but my cock fetish is virtually 100% for cut cocks--just the way I'm wired.

Now if I was completely turned on and found myself facing a hard uncut cock that needed sucking, I don't think I'd turn it down, but it's not something I fantasize about or would seek out.

As I posted earlier in this thread, please make mine cut.

I had a bad experience years back with a guy who was uncut and who swore that he was "shower fresh"

I think he left out the part that his last shower was two weeks ago last Tuesday!!!

Hate to condemn a whole "group" based on one idiot, but it's hard for me to get past that experience.

And no, I did not take him to finish, not even close. I got up, got dressed and left.

As I posted earlier in this thread, please make mine cut.

I had a bad experience years back with a guy who was uncut and who swore that he was "shower fresh"

I think he left out the part that his last shower was two weeks ago last Tuesday!!!

Hate to condemn a whole "group" based on one idiot, but it's hard for me to get past that experience.

And no, I did not take him to finish, not even close. I got up, got dressed and left.

I guess all cut cock are fresh showered and perfectly clean. just saying

I guess all cut cock are fresh showered and perfectly clean. just saying

I guess reading comprehension is not your strength...

"Hate to condemn a whole "group" based on one idiot, but it's hard for me to get past that experience."

I love uncut cock. I was the first one that I sucked in the only one that I want to suck now and forever

If I had to choose.....

I'd go uncut and that is because that is all I have known.

To narrow it down further, I'd go for my own uncut cock.... That way I'd be able to weather out the dry spells much more easily 😂😂

Unfortunately I've had a lot of dry spells and never been that flexible 🙄🙄

I've just seen the poll results and am considering the moving and having surgery 😂😂😂

Last edited:
I live in the usa and have sucked both, no preference

Well

I am uncut and no experience with any other but think as long as it is clean any would do me......stopped thinking now ......any would do me lol

My preference is for my girlfriend’s beautiful seven inch cut cock. I have sucked her many times swallowing every time.

Back