Dangerous Duets ~ Incubus and his Muse (Closed for Veroe)

Bound within the kiss the panties gone and the infernal jeans now low enouh she could banish them from her form in a few enticing wriggles and leg stretches. Soon the denim was cast off and her long legs snaked around him. Her hands seeking any other fabric that sought to deny them as her tongue traced his lips and sought to dance with his in this all consuming kiss.

Her legs curling along him and locking around him urging him and took g sith him her eyes shimmer sparking with the intense passion and hunger between them. Detesting anything between them that would seek to block this connection the desire her sheer will guiding her to remove it and cast it far from them she growled low and hungry into the kiss.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

He threw the torn panties aside having never broken the kiss with her.

Underneath she was frantic, wriggling and kicking her jeans off of her, and finally Karena was laid bare naked to his touch. It was a freedom his hands took advantage of like a starving man at a banquet table.

Her tongue traced his lips knocking on his front door and demanding his tongue to come out and play. Who was he to deny her that?

Their tongues twined and dueled between their locked lips as his fingers curled digging in ten points into her delicate skin around her hips and pulling her pelvis up. At the same time her long legs wrapped around his hips opening her up saddle for any cowboy brave enough to try and mount her. The two motions combined dragged her wet hot core over the denim tent straining and stretched in frustration from his crotch.

Goddamned jeans-always cock-blocking him!

With a growl of frustration he broke the kiss to blaze a trail with his tongue down her neck and chest. He closed a nipple between his teeth and bit down growl of satisfaction at the gasp that elicited from her. Then ignoring her other breast he forged farther down her body over the flat plain of her stomach to the open valley between her legs. He had to slip off the couch, but he planted his knees wide to give him a solid base as his hands slipped under each buttock. He lifted her up to his mouth resting her spread thighs wide over his broad shoulders.

He lowered his head and sealed his lips to hers and thrust his tongue forward between them in a French kiss that would make even a French woman blush. His eyes raised to meet hers as his tongue did the tango inside her wet folds.

The juices of her passion tasted so good to Canaan . He could spend hours like this-lapping her up-devouring her.
 
With a gasp she arched her body at the sensation of his tongue trailing her body and sinking lower as her hips and legs lift draping her legs over his shoulder. She knew he was still clad in his jeans and that was not going to work. For a few moments she could not help but to indulge his hungry and urgent tongue. Slowly one leg moving to rest her foot on his shoulder as she stared into his eyes with a smile. With a wink however her foot on his shoulder pushed to knock him back. He had worn those jeans long enough. Once she felt him fall back she sprang up from the couch and sat across his hips. Her hands moved to the infernal jeans he wore and quickly opened the jeans as she stared hungrily into his eyes. Her eyes held a shimmer to them almost predatory as she smiled at him. She lifted up and leaning forward she traced fingernails down his chest before her lips kissed and nipped at his chest as her other hand tried to begin the decent of his jeans off his body.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

The juices of her passion tasted so good to Canaan. He could spend hours like this-lapping her up-devouring her.

His tongue moved like a dancer within her moist folds, twirling, darting, and thrusting making her tremble and moan. Canaan enjoyed that. Every shuttered moan, every broken sigh, every quavering breath was music to his ears. He was conducting a concerto worthy of the great maestros with her body as his musical instrument.

He lifter her hips up letting her legs curl over his shoulders and rest her feet on them as he found the a particularly sensitive place within her that made his symphony of her pleasured noises rise to a crescendo. Her eyes and his met and he saw the change in her just before the wicked little smile wink to him. Then the foot on his shoulder pushed him back.

Over balanced he fell backwards landing on his back on her hardwood floor. He looked up to see her rise up from the couch walking over him completely bare and sexy as hell. Lowering so she straddled his hips. Giving him that devious little smile again she reached down and freed the fly of his jeans. As she traced her nails over his abs and chest with an arousing hunger in her eyes.

Then she bent down and laid a barrage of kisses interspersed with sharp exciting little nips over his pecs.

He growled in both arousal and frustration. His hand took hold of her ass pressing her sex tight against his. The other took a fistful of her hair and dragged her up to lock her lips in a fierce kiss. He broke the kiss but captured her bottom lip between his teeth pulling on it until it popped back into place.

He rolled them over so he was ontop. They rolled hitting her coffee table and knocking over one of their mugs of coffee onto the floor. It wasn't even noticed by Canaan. All that was in his world at this moment was Karena: Her lips, the soft curves against his hard body, and the welcoming heat against another part of his body. A body part that had waited long enough.

He reached down pulling and struggling to push his jeans over his hips without losing any contact with that warmth. He growled in frustration again as it was taking too long.
 
She purred at the gripping her hair and the intensity of the kiss. Feeling them roll over. Inhaling softly she fed just a little from him though distracted by his aggravation at his clearly stubborn jeans. Wriggling her hips against him undulating her body under him in such a way to slowly off balance him and rolling them over again with a nip at his lips before standing and moving to the stairs. Curling her finger to beckon him to follow her she licked her lips and spoke in a hunger and passion filled voice.

Lose the jeans Canaan... and don't take too long...

She then smiled and laid back along the stair rail with one hand keeping her balanced the other moving to caress up over her chest and along the side of her ear and through her hair.
 
Last edited:
IC: Canaan Alexander

He reached down pulling and struggling to push his jeans over his hips without losing any contact with that warmth. He growled in frustration again as it was taking too long.

She was playing a wickedly torturous game wriggling her hips and dragging her hot wet sex over the tent his trapped and straining cock was making in his jeans. It made Canaan half-growl in frustration and half-moan in pleasure from the sensations her motions were causing.

He gasped in surprise as the rocking of her hips sharpened and he was rolled over hitting the sofa again. Karena was now straddling Canaan. He looked up at her as she smiled down at him mischievously. She bent down and nipped at his lips which he returned in kind. His hands roamed up and down her thighs.

Suddenly she raised up and walked over to the stairs. He lifted up on his elbows watching her tight sexy ass sway with each step.

He shook his head as if coming out of a dream. What had happened? His hunger had been controlling him again. What was he going to do to Karena? Persey had said she could survive him, but he didn't know that for certain, and it wouldn't be the first time his sister had lied to him if she couldn't. Was he going to risk hurting her like he had hurt Naomi?

Spinning around to face him she said. "Lose the jeans Canaan..." She leaned back against the rail of the stairway. She smiled at him mischievously again adding, "... and don't take too long..."

He got up on his feet watching her. Her eyes were on his as she ran her hand over the slope of her breast and up her chest and along the side of her neck to run through her long dark hair.

He wanted her. He had to have her.

He hadn't realized he had shucked off his jeans and closed the distance between. He raised a hand cupping her breast for his lips. He stepped between her legs. His other hand raised her leg hooking it over his hip.

He couldn't fight it. He wanted her. He needed Karena. He shouldn't have come. If she suffered the same fate Naomi had...he would never forgive himself.

The head of his cock pressed against the opening of her sex and he paused, but that was all the will power he could muster against the full weight of his hunger for this woman. His head lifted looking into her eyes hanging over the final precipice. One shove and he would ravish this woman right here and feed from her life energy in her orgasms...and he doubted he'd be able to stop himself once he began.
 
She saw the jeans tossed away and now could see every bit of him. Lips parting in a silent gasp. Watching him close the distance then to seem to hesitate she whispered in his ear.

Why don't we go upstairs Canaan...

Her hand moving to caress through his hair. Feeling that firm heat and hunger as her hips pressed closer wanting to feel more. Her mind was spinning what the he'll was she thinking getting involved with a fey in this town but her hunger did not care she wanted him... strangely almost needed him. Her hunger was insanely intense towards him and what was happening here between them was maybe out of both of their control and she was comfortable with that.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

The head of his cock pressed against the opening of her sex and he paused, but that was all the will power he could muster against the full weight of his hunger for this woman. His head lifted looking into her eyes hanging over the final precipice. One shove and he would ravish this woman right here and feed from her life energy in her orgasms...and he doubted he'd be able to stop himself once he began.

"Why don't we go upstairs Canaan..." She said running her hand through his thick curly hair. Her hip pressed the lips of her sex against the crown of his hard cock feeling like a cowgirl's spurs to the flank of her horse.

"Upstairs..." He pushed within his voice a low lust-fueled growl, "...Bed...Right..."

She felt so perfect around him. She made him feel like all his life he had only been half a person until this moment.

He lifted her upright her legs wrapped around his hips his cock still within her.

She felt so good around him and each step up he took raised and lowered her over it. Each step stretching his patience for more tighter and tighter until reaching its breaking point. A third of the way up Canaan couldn't take it anymore and pinned her against the wall.

his hands roamed over her body hungrily. His hips thrusting his cock within her back and forth like a machine. His tongue traced the side of her neck finding the beat of her racing pulse beneath. his teeth bracketed around it as he bit down on her neck.
 
Yeah...

Her voice a soft gasp as she felt him sink deep within. Her arms wrapping around him holding him close as her legs wrapped around as he lifted her up. Every step spurring her hunger. She could see the wisps of his passion and creativity s himmered with his more primal hunger as she purred nipping at his lower lip till she felt her back hit the wall bringing a little more of a growl from her as her hands now move to trace over him. Her head tossed to the side feel I his tongue and teeth tease and taunt her neck. Her legs tighten and relax helping him sink deep her eyes shimmer and spark with hunger and desire.

Her he a way spinning sinking deeper into the mutual passion and hunger. Feeling her mind caring less and less about the pick a side attitude of this place and all that matters was this intoxicating and delectable meal and the firm hunger offering such perfect pleasure deep within her.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

Canaan's hands roamed over her body hungrily. His hips thrusting his cock within her back and forth like a machine. His tongue traced the side of her neck finding the beat of her racing pulse beneath. his teeth bracketed around it as he bit down on her neck.

In turn with his own passionate movements Karena's hands traced over the tattoos on the chest and shoulders. She tensed her legs curled around his pumping hips. The raspy lust-fueled breathing she was making in time with each of his thrusts inside her.

He couldn't get enough of her. He could sense her driving inexorably closer to climax. And his hungering savoring the meal that would come to him when she did go over that precipice.

He kissed and nibbled up the side of her neck and jawline. He then captured her lips in a kiss that communicated his desire for more as his hands took hers and pinned them to the wall. His hips driving his hard cock harder and faster in and out of her tight wet sex.
 
She gasped her legs tense and release more urging him faster. Gasping her head tossed back against the wall as her hands caress and claw over his chest and arms her hips bucking as she grew closer still to orgasm feeding with a little less guarding as the flavor of the ethers swirling around him shifted to a little more primal... interesting the fact that his taste changed was intoxicating and intense. She had never experienced a taste change like this ever yet between the two of them it seemed as if it were natural and perfect.

Canaan...

She gasped with a near purr as her head moved to stare into his eyes her own shimmering as she fed. Licking her lips she leaned in for a kiss or to kiss along his neck and jawline. He was clearly just as hungry as she was yet it all seemed so perfectly natural between them.
 
Last edited:
IC: Canaan Alexander

He kissed and nibbled up the side of her neck and jawline. He then captured her lips in a kiss that communicated his desire for more as his hands took hers and pinned them to the wall. His hips driving his hard cock harder and faster in and out of her tight wet sex.

She broke the kiss to gasp. Her free hand was dragging her nails over his shoulder and chest as his cock drove her harder and higher and faster. He bent his head to nip at her earlobe.

"Canaan..." He heard her gasp between thrusts.

He didn't need to hear her to know how close she was to going over into climax. Being an Incubus he could sense it like smelling a delicious dinner simmering in one's kitchen seconds before the timer rang. He could feel her energy welling up like air in a balloon swollen and stretched under the building pressure. A little bit more or a sudden jolt of sensation and the balloon would burst and she would climax and all of that energy would flood into him, nourish his long deprived soul like the sweetest of manna from heaven.

It had been so long that he'd go without he would need more than just what she could provide in one orgasm alone. He needed as many as he could get from her and the more mind-blowing the climax the more delicious the meal for him.

"Let go," He growled into her ear, "Come for me, Karena."

He bit her neck then driving inside of her convulsing sex to give her the push she needed to reach that first precipice.
 
Orgasm swept over her as her hips bucked her mind raced and her hunger raced feeding slowly deepened as her fingernails clawed intently at his back. Pulling her other hand free and gripping his face keeping him where her eyes could lock with his as she fed through her orgasm. Her eyes sparked and shimmered as their union became even more primal... feral and intense. She inhaled deep as the final wave of orgasm washed through her. With that breath her eyes closed.

Even though she fed she felt a little weak wanting more her eyes opened and stared deep into his eyes with a feral yet contented smile followed by only one uttered thought...

More Cannan... Now.
 
Last edited:
IC: Canaan Alexander

"Let go," He growled into her ear, "Come for me, Karena."

He bit her neck then driving inside of her convulsing sex to give her the push she needed to reach that first precipice.

Her energy built up and released as the orgasm gripped her. It formed a circuit flowing from her writhing pleasure-wracked body to Canaan like a river swollen and powerful from the rains. It was ambrosia, the sweetest of wines. There was a gaping hole at the center of his being, and though his body was well-fed food wouldn't sustain him. He was an incubus he needed this to survive. He could eat as much as he wanted and he'd still eventually become sicker and sicker until he died without this.

Now she fed him the succor he needed to live, but it was only the first course in the feast she'd provide him.

He needed so much more.

Then he was brought back by the rake of fingernails over his back and the feel her hand on his face forcing his eyes to stay on hers as the rolled back and fluttered as she tipped over into bliss.

Then it was over and her eyes opened again and returned to his. "
More Cannan... Now."


He picked her up off the wall made it two more steps before laying her down over the stairs and pushing inside her again. The angle allowing for a deeper penetration where he could drag his cockhead over her g-spot sending skyrockets of pleasure throughout her body with each thrust.

He smiled down to her, "Yes ma'am."
 
Fire burning deep within her with all the pleasure desire and hunger. She knew he was feeding from her and she began to feed deeper from him. They both needed this clearly as they fed. The stairs in her back did not bother her as one leg moved to curl up along his legs buttocks and Sid as she purred between gasps of pleasure. Her eyes staring deep into his as they shimmered wildly with hunger and desire.

More Canaan...

She growled as her arms held him trailing fingernails down his back and back up.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

"Yes ma'am."

Persey had said she could survive this, and a part of him somewhere in the corner of his mind wondered if that was even possible. The other part of his mind was entirely consumed with squeezing every ounce of energy she could offer him like a fresh orange fed into a juicing machine.

He could feel her energy rapidly building up within her for a second explosion of pleasure and sustenance for him. Energy was swirling between them flowing out of him and into her stoking her fire like a few shots of lighter fluid into a lit barbecue grill.

His hands planted on the banister and the step above her, anchoring him as his hips rocked back and forth driving his cock within her. One by one Canaan hooked her legs over his shoulders. It bent her over making the length of his thrusting cock rub her in all the right places, and plunging as deep as her sex went.

"More..." He said resting his forehead against hers so he looked into her eyes and their panting, grunting mouths mere inches apart, "...Come for me again, Karena...Now..."

His lips claimed hers as she exploded in climax for the second time around his pistoning cock and he was fed more by her.
 
Karena gasped as another even slightly more powerful orgasm racked her body. Her legs tensing over his shoulders as her head drastically tossed back as she hugged him tight to her eyes open the shimmer now an almost solid glow. Her he a tilting back towards him as her lips parted and inhaled deeper feeding stronger from him finding her hunger growing stronger still.

Cannan...

She was trying to breath... she could feel music and passion both so deep down within him and it fell her deeply and calls to her like no other.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

"More..." He said resting his forehead against hers so he looked into her eyes and their panting, grunting mouths mere inches apart, "...Come for me again, Karena...Now..."

She gasped as her body responded to his demand upon it. This one was greater than the first.

His lips claimed hers as she exploded in climax for the second time around his pistoning cock and he was fed more by her. It lasted longer with several after shocks ripping through her body he kept encouraging by not letting up in the slightest the rapid pace of his thrust into her convulsing sex.

His kiss was heavy and demanding more and more from her. He was a glutton for her pleasure. When he this hungry, this passionate, this in tune with the quintessence of what makes him was just like when he played music. In truth that was why he loved to play so much. That and making love like this brought out the truth of who he was.

He pulled back from their firecracker of a kiss to gain some air for both of them.

Between gasps for air her voice came, "Cannan... "

"...Karena...bedroom...where," He asked her and when she told him Canaan lifted her up his cock still inside her. She was wrapped up in his arms legs still hooked over his arms and her arms holding tight around his shoulders. Her in his arms he made it to the top of the steps, but not any closer to her bedroom door. It was just too long without driving her to another climax.

He lifted her up until only his head was still within her and looking up into her eyes. He stumbled and wound up leaning against the hallway wall and pumping her whole body up and down his length.

"Karena..." He said straining to reach her lips to reclaim their kiss, "...more..."
 
She was feeding deeper than ever before from anyone. Her eyes glowed when they were open her breathing was gasps as she tried to answer.

Door... on... the... right...

Feeling the wall at her back and his words of more. She purred in agreement drinking deep at it was like sex and music to him were both such beautiful art and she could not get enough of this intoxicating energy and taste.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

He lifted her up until only his head was still within her and looking up into her eyes. He stumbled and wound up leaning against the hallway wall and pumping her whole body up and down his length.

"Karena..." He said straining to reach her lips to reclaim their kiss, "...more..."

Her eyes were glowing, and Canaan wished he knew more about how Muses worked. Was she feeding from him, and if she was-how? Had she gotten enough nourishment from him playing her piano earlier to have this much energy to give him.

When he fed this deeply he could see tendrils of ephemeral vapors sparking and shimmering in his eyes seeping out of every pore of her skin and flowing into his body like he was a vacuum cleaner. The most was coming out of her tight and orgasm-rocked sex as he pistoned her hard up and down its length from tip to base and back at a furious pace. There was a lot flowing out of her mouth with each gasp and pant and pleasure soaked sound she made.

He knew from experience that no one save Incubi or Succubi saw these vapors of energy rushing out of their lovers when they fed, and only when the sex was this turbo-charged.

What was surprising was how much energy Karena was giving him. It was possible that they could go on having sex like this all day without stopping. It was an unending smorgasbord to him or like bottomless fries at a restaurant. Considering the amount of energy he'd already taken from her anyone else would be feeling so wiped they wouldn't be able to see straight. That was why he always had to be careful with Naomi. Humans only had so much energy before needing to recharge, but not so with Karena. Somehow she was keeping up with him, maybe even surpassing him at feeding from energy absorption-something Succubi and Incubi were supposed to be top dogs at among all the Fey races.

Was this what it was like to feed from a muse? It was incredible. Maybe he'd found someone who could actually survive him.

He pushed off the wall and tried to carry her down the hallway to the door she had indicated was her bedroom. But it was slow-going since he was mostly concerned with not breaking the rhythm of lifting her and dropping her over his aching cock.

He needed more from her.

One hand reached up and grabbed her hair pulling her head back to face the ceiling of her hallway. A maneuver that allowed him to latch his mouth onto one wildly heaving breast. He leaned against her bedroom door driving his cock inside her harder and harder as his muscled arm lifted and dropped her sexy body to meet each powerful thrust.

Shit he could feel his testicles drawing close to the base of his cock. He was about to come, and he knew from both instinct and experience that this one was going to be extremely earth-shattering.

"...K-k...Karena..." He entreated around the nipple he was nibbling upon.

The sparks in the wisps of vapors were becoming a lightshow of rainbow colors to his eyes...the energy he was feeding from making love to her here was delicious and tremendous and completely addicting. He could tell from it that she was approaching the highest crest of orgasm yet. She was about to feel a monster of a climax at the same time as him...

...He should stop this. One part of his brain was screaming at him about how that last orgasm that Naomi never came back from was going to be just like this one for Karena, but the part of him that was too selfish and hungry and lustful didn't care about what might or might not happen to her. It only cared about the magic that was occurring between them right now, and the cataclysmic pleasure that was emerging like a volcanic eruption in both of them.
 
Doing what she could to help lift up and drop back down as he moved with her. She let him pull her hair back to get to her breasts as it gave a faint break from her eyes seeing him and all the energy she was drawing from him. The mist the flowed from him as he spoke growled or gasped fed her deeper than ever before. She could not stop feeding clearly he was taking just as much from her as she was from him for him to still have the stamina he still had. This was going to be o e of her most intense meals in a long time and she had no will nor did it seem ability to stop it. Sexual energy was a rare treat and with Canaan it was like she was standing in the middle of the ancient decadent candy shops of old.

He spoke... called to her as she finally registered the door of her room at her back.

Canaan...

She gasped her body shaking as her hand gripped his hair in silent demand that he look into her eyes again. The mist of feeding from him seemed to surround them as her eyes now more like lightning strikes as orgasm prepared for its latest if not last assault on her system.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

"...K-k...Karena..."

...He should stop this. One part of his brain was screaming at him about how that last orgasm that Naomi never came back from was going to be just like this one for Karena, but the part of him that was too selfish and hungry and lustful didn't care about what might or might not happen to her. It only cared about the magic that was occurring between them right now, and the cataclysmic pleasure that was emerging like a volcanic eruption in both of them.

"...Canaan..."

She grabbed his hair pulling his head up to lock his eyes with hers again as the wave overtook them both simultaneously. He saw the eruption take place in her eyes and was certain she would see the same as his own climax overtook him. The energy was too much rushing out of her and into him to rush back inside her.

His whole body quaked, his legs buckled and they collapsed into her bedroom mere inches from her bed. Neither of them noticed or cared though. They were both lost, a million miles away in a land of unending pleasure and bright intense fireworks.

In the end it was too much Canaan's mind couldn't take it. His eyes rolled up, as his brain checked out, and his arms flopped from around her to lay on her bedroom floor limply.

He didn't know exactly how long he had blacked out when he finally came to, but through her bedroom window he could see it was night time now. His eyes were having trouble focusing in the dark. He had to blink waiting for his eyes to adjust.

Laying atop him was the naked body of Karena. Her head resting on his chest and her arms and legs splayed wildly over him. So that was what sex with a muse was like. Every cell in his body had been reinvigorated with the overflow of sexual energy. Now it was like he hadn't even had gone through a streak of abstinence for the last few months.

And like an addict he still wanted more.

He lifted her chin to look up at him. "That was amaz-"

He froze her eyes were open, but nothing was behind them...it was the same look that had been Naomi's eyes when-It was the same look she had in her eyes in the coma-ward in the hospital-because of his lack of control.

"No, no, no," He said panicking. He had done it again. "Karena."

Why had he listened to Persey? No one could ever survive him. Now because of him someone else had lost their whole life ahead of him. Karena would lay comatose in the next room beside Naomi for the rest of her life-because of him and his inability to keep it in his pants.

This was his worst nightmare-no a repeat of Canaan's worst nightmare.

"Karena," He said unable to keep the tears out of his voice, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry...sorry...so...sorry...sorry..."

His arms came around her and hugged her limp body tight. He cried then like a child. He was a monster, and he would never ever hurt anyone like this again even if it meant starving himself. Dying that way would be what he deserved.
 
The intensity of hunger he brought out of her. The sheer richness and depth of strength his musical and sexual soul. She could not stop feeding. The mists and wisps slithering from his lips his skin the fire in his eyes it was a flood of Itoxication pleasure and the most decadent feeding of her life. She shook trenbling as the feedi g turned to fire in her veins shorting out every fiber of her being as she collapsed against him.

She could hear... pain... sorrow... she shuddered gasping for air as she felt arms around her and... tears? Her eyes sparked as she looked around seeing Canaan. She tried to speak softly...

Can... Canaan...what's wrong?
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

"Karena," He said unable to keep the tears out of his voice, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry...sorry...so...sorry...sorry..."

His arms came around her and hugged her limp body tight. He cried then like a child. He was a monster, and he would never ever hurt anyone like this again even if it meant starving himself. Dying that way would be what he deserved.

He held her body crying and murmuring how sorry he was for what he'd done to Karena for some time. Then he felt Karena's body shiver and heard her take a deep breath again. Her eyes focused and she looked around to find herself laying atop him on her bedroom floor.

"Can... Canaan..." She asked weakly, "...what's wrong?"

"You..." He stuttered, "...You're okay?"

He lifted hand and cupped her face looking close at her disbelieving her recovery.

"You're sure you're fine," He asked her just to make sure.

"I'm sorry, Karena," He told wrapping her up in his arms once again, "I nearly hurt you very badly because I couldn't control myself. I'm sorry I'll go and never endanger you like that again."
 
Karena smiled to him.

I... I'm fine. Just... fed too deep. Are you okay? How do you feel? Are you sure you are okay?

She heard him talk about leaving and shook her head no.

You don't have to leave Canaan
 
Back
Top