Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

In my much younger days my gf used to love sitting by the bed in a chair (sometimes diddling herself) watching me stroke and play until I'd cum. Then she would join in by helping to clean me up and get me going again for a second round where she certainly took an active part.

She would sometimes tell me what to do to make my first one last. The verbal control of the situation made it very hot!

In my much younger days my gf used to love sitting by the bed in a chair (sometimes diddling herself) watching me stroke and play until I'd cum. Then she would join in by helping to clean me up and get me going again for a second round where she certainly took an active part.

She would sometimes tell me what to do to make my first one last. The verbal control of the situation made it very hot!

Back in my younger days....in the live peeps, I'd often ask the girl if she could see me, and see what I was doing as I was looking at her and talking to her....

Only ever been watched by the wife, which does get me off pretty effectively.
I think it might be fun to be watched by someone. I'd have to be comfortable with him/her/them, though.

Yes I do, recently I have had the pleasure of a very special and sexy lady (I consider her my gf) talking me through it while she watches me on webcam, if she enjoys it half as much as I do, we are both winners.
I'm sure I would enjoy it very much in the flesh too, but my wife is kinda reserved in that way.

I have never been watched by a guy, I don't know if I would enjoy it or not, it's not something I fantasize, but I can't say for sure that I wouldn't do it, given how I love stroking.

In a group of guys, we were kissing, licking. But then I broke away, lay back on a bench, and watched 7 pairs of eyes looking at me. I just had to cum like that, so a few strokes and i did hard. I loved it. So my answer is a strong yes.

love to be watched and to watch. my wife watches as I jackoff onto her tits, we both love it. love going to the adult theater and jacking, seeing others jack off with me. have been other who have watch me too

love to be watched and to watch. my wife watches as I jackoff onto her tits, we both love it. love going to the adult theater and jacking, seeing others jack off with me. have been other who have watch me too

The adult theatre thing sounds like fun.:D

Peering eyes...........

While stroking and reading all these posts I am also watching u all closely.

having recently shared cam time with someone special ~ it is very rewarding but that being said ~I have to get to know them first ~ get past my shyness ~ learn thier likes and dislikes ~ so you can make it special for both parties ~ so yes I love watching him pleasure his self for me :)

having recently shared cam time with someone special ~ it is very rewarding but that being said ~I have to get to know them first ~ get past my shyness ~ learn thier likes and dislikes ~ so you can make it special for both parties ~ so yes I love watching him pleasure his self for me :)

hmmmmmm

I've only been watched once on webcam :p but man isit a huge turn on and not to mention addictive! ;D I WANT MOREEEEE!

I've only been watched once on webcam :p but man isit a huge turn on and not to mention addictive! ;D I WANT MOREEEEE!

In person, I have only been watched, which I do love and cum for my partner. Have not watched a lady sense I was 23, thus now I am divorced, lol. I will have a partner in the future, that dosn't mind sharing that part of themself and I will be where ever they want me to be and will help or clean up, where or when ever they want. :devil:

Back