Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning daddies and girls. Sorry, I fell asleep last night. A quick update--daddy M and his Angel are doing well. They have been pretty busy with the move. I'm sure he will post here soon.

Happy Tuesday!! :kiss:

"That's GREAT news - seems like we're all shuffeling around. Wondered how they were doing. Thanks sweetie!":kiss:

Good morning Photo. I hope your day is terrific too!! (No pain!)

Thanks hun. I'll be heading into the doctor's office soon to see if there is anything they can do. I know there isn't, but at least I'll have the attacks documented. They seem to come more frequently the more stressed I get.

"That's GREAT news - seems like we're all shuffeling around. Wondered how they were doing. Thanks sweetie!":kiss:

It's wonderful that so many of you have found happiness and are moving towards it (so to speak). If you talk to Cookie, please tell her I'm thinking of her too?

"Morning ALL - Hayley, INL, Photo! Cool, rainy morning here - lovely weather for sleeping in - Special thoughts and prayer going out to sweet Serene and the baby girl today as they head off to the doctors. Love and (((hugs))) to the rest of my sisters too and to the Daddies who watch over us all. Happy Tuesday (Wednesday Hayley;))!

Joining our sister Peaches to say prayers for Serene's little sweetie. :rose:

Thanks hun. I'll be heading into the doctor's office soon to see if there is anything they can do. I know there isn't, but at least I'll have the attacks documented. They seem to come more frequently the more stressed I get.

Stress is bitch (for lack of better words). Hopefully you can feel less stress being in a safer place. :rose:

Joining our sister Peaches to say prayers for Serene's little sweetie. :rose:

Stress is bitch (for lack of better words). Hopefully you can feel less stress being in a safer place. :rose:

That it is. Living with my mother is a different set of stresses, as is my job.

We had an audit the week before last(the 19th) and came up very short(almost 12k). Since that Friday was my birthday, I had the day off, but got called in to have a meeting with the District Manager. I got a write up for something I knew nothing about, as did everyone else that works there, my manager included. We all almost lost our jobs. Monday morning, they called an emergency meeting with all the employees, and afterwards, I stayed to talk to my manager and DM. I ended up getting a small promotion from a cashier to a shift leader, which is a whole new set of stresses. I have one employee that dislikes me, and I feel the same about her. She's pissy that I get all the shift leader shifts, and my manager hasn't mentioned my promotion to any of them. I'm not sure what's going to happen now that I had to call in yesterday.

We had an audit the week before last(the 19th) and came up very short(almost 12k). Since that Friday was my birthday, I had the day off, but got called in to have a meeting with the District Manager. I got a write up for something I knew nothing about, as did everyone else that works there, my manager included. We all almost lost our jobs. Monday morning, they called an emergency meeting with all the employees, and afterwards, I stayed to talk to my manager and DM. I ended up getting a small promotion from a cashier to a shift leader, which is a whole new set of stresses. I have one employee that dislikes me, and I feel the same about her. She's pissy that I get all the shift leader shifts, and my manager hasn't mentioned my promotion to any of them. I'm not sure what's going to happen now that I had to call in yesterday.

I understand the issues with living with parents again. Try to keep all of your hair. :rolleyes:

The work situation sounds fishy. That's a lot of money to come up short. Now that you are a shift leader, are they going to hold you accountable for that sort of issue? I wonder why your manager doesn't make an announcement. It would help with you taking some authority. I'm sending positive thoughts for you. :rose::kiss:

I understand the issues with living with parents again. Try to keep all of your hair. :rolleyes:

The work situation sounds fishy. That's a lot of money to come up short. Now that you are a shift leader, are they going to hold you accountable for that sort of issue? I wonder why your manager doesn't make an announcement. It would help with you taking some authority. I'm sending positive thoughts for you. :rose::kiss:

Well, my mother is legally blind. My grandmother lives with her, and helps out by driving her around. My grandmother, however, is disabled as well. My mother is also raising my sister's two kids, one of which is special needs. She also watches my other sister's kid during the day so that my sister can work. So, it's almost always mass chaos around the house. It is never quiet here during the day, and the noise starts at 6am.

My manager doesn't like confrontation, or dealing with the issues among employees. That is the only thing I do not like about him. Other than that, he's a good manager. As for the money, almost half of it was missing packs of cigarettes. The rest was product waste(such as coffee) that just wasn't accounted for when it was thrown away.

Afternoon everyone I hope that the day is going well for you, each and every one?:)
Serene,
Prayers and hugs for you and your little one, may everything go well, I now the feeling.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!

Esp you heatsink, cause I know you know. :rose:

Her appointment went well.

Her tethered cord is back for sure, but it is not causing any severe issues for her, so the surgery is on wait and see status.

If we go in and release, as she has growth spurts it will most likely reattach again and again and we do not want to keep going in. We want to wait as long as possible because he says this will be a problem until about two years after her first period. Which if she is like me she will be fifteen then and she is only nine now....long time to get to the end. He also said that her spine (VATER kids can get severe scoliosis) was already slightly curved when she was born, so the fifteen percent is not a concern although it is good that Shriner is having her see the chief of staff and even then, he thinks it is her tethered cord, not actually scoliosis. They consult with him on cases, so no problem. So we watch and let her live life to the fullest and if the time comes, he will repair it.

I did find it unsettling that he said there would be only two other times that the spinal cord problem could rear its ugly head...if she becomes pregnant and if she gets osteoporosis in old age. (it runs in our family):(

There are other reasons she might not get to be a mother because of her birth defects and that just breaks my heart for her. :( I know there is adoption and that is a wonderful thing, but I still feel tremendously sad at the thought of that probability. :(:(

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts, I am very thankful.:rose:

Thanks everyone!

Her tethered cord is back for sure, but it is not causing any severe issues for her, so the surgery is on wait and see status.

If we go in and release, as she has growth spurts it will most likely reattach again and again and we do not want to keep going in. We want to wait as long as possible because he says this will be a problem until about two years after her first period. Which if she is like me she will be fifteen then and she is only nine now....long time to get to the end. He also said that her spine (VATER kids can get severe scoliosis) was already slightly curved when she was born, so the fifteen percent is not a concern although it is good that Shriner is having her see the chief of staff and even then, he thinks it is her tethered cord, not actually scoliosis. They consult with him on cases, so no problem. So we watch and let her live life to the fullest and if the time comes, he will repair it.

I did find it unsettling that he said there would be only two other times that the spinal cord problem could rear its ugly head...if she becomes pregnant and if she gets osteoporosis in old age. (it runs in our family):(

There are other reasons she might not get to be a mother because of her birth defects and that just breaks my heart for her. :( I know there is adoption and that is a wonderful thing, but I still feel tremendously sad at the thought of that probability. :(:(

Hi sweet Serene! I'm glad her appointment went well. It sounds like there are some mixed findings. How are you holding up? Hugs!

Happy Birthday daddy Rj!!

tumblr_mgklu007D41s06hojo1_400.gif

Well, my mother is legally blind. My grandmother lives with her, and helps out by driving her around. My grandmother, however, is disabled as well. My mother is also raising my sister's two kids, one of which is special needs. She also watches my other sister's kid during the day so that my sister can work. So, it's almost always mass chaos around the house. It is never quiet here during the day, and the noise starts at 6am.

My manager doesn't like confrontation, or dealing with the issues among employees. That is the only thing I do not like about him. Other than that, he's a good manager. As for the money, almost half of it was missing packs of cigarettes. The rest was product waste(such as coffee) that just wasn't accounted for when it was thrown away.

With your shift, it seems like that early of a start will be challenging. Hopefully you will get used to the chaos and sleep through it. (fingers crossed)

Are you working tonight? May the next shift be peaceful and smooth!

Thank you INL :)

You're welcome! Kisses for your cheek :kiss::kiss:

Thanks everyone!

"Don't ever lose hope sweetheart - medical science advances by leaps and bounds every day - some of the research that is being done with stem cells is amazing and might prove to have some kind of implications for your sweetie too. And if all else fails there are always miracles - ask Cookie about her little Flirt sometime. You will continue in our thoughts and hearts and prayers":heart:

"You have your hands full Photo - no wonder you're stressed!":rose:

Prayers answered (even partially) would classify this as a great day. It gives one pause when we consider the suffering of others, and how our own problems pale in comparison.

Think i'm gonna set the alarm tonight. Fearful that Im going to oversleep.

I'm sure that we're all pleased that our good wishes and prayers for Serene and her precious daughter helped.
Serene, it must be reassuring to have Cookie also draw attention to current stem cell research and the implications for your daughter, there are indeed modern day miracles every day, take heart!

Today is another day when that same support for one of our number could do nothing but help.

Have a great day all and remember, ''Don't do anything that I wouldn't do.'';)

"Morning ALL - Beautiful sister Baby Girls and loving Daddies. Good Morning Daddy HS and thank you for making the coffee and setting out the all natural French Vanilla creamer and the bagels. Dashing through and nodding with approval at the cool rainy weather outside again before heading to check on the news on the laptop. Hey......it's Hump Day! Have a great Wednesday everyone!":rose:

Good morning to all the Lovelies and Gents ;-)
Cloudy and humid in my part of the country. A bit of careful puttering before Dr visit this afternoon. But first, coffee and a bite of breakfast ;-)
Thankful for all the good company ... and as always the hugs and good thoughts for everyone.
Settling on my chaise with the coffee and comics to admire the lovely garden

With your shift, it seems like that early of a start will be challenging. Hopefully you will get used to the chaos and sleep through it. (fingers crossed)

Are you working tonight? May the next shift be peaceful and smooth!

"You have your hands full Photo - no wonder you're stressed!":rose:

INL, no, I did not work last night. I had a doctor's note excusing me. I work tonight, have tomorrow off, then work overnights on the weekends. I've sent out my resume today though, so hopefully I will have a safer job soon. I usually get a short nap between noon and two before going into work at three.

Peaches, my plate is almost always full. My life is a train-wreck, but all I can do is take it day by day. Thankfully, I have an understanding Daddy who shares not only the ups but also the downs with me.

INL, no, I did not work last night. I had a doctor's note excusing me. I work tonight, have tomorrow off, then work overnights on the weekends. I've sent out my resume today though, so hopefully I will have a safer job soon. I usually get a short nap between noon and two before going into work at three.

Peaches, my plate is almost always full. My life is a train-wreck, but all I can do is take it day by day. Thankfully, I have an understanding Daddy who shares not only the ups but also the downs with me.

I am sorry for your troubles, Photo. HUGS:rose:

Handling it one day at a time is the best way to go about it. Sometimes hour by hour.

I pray you get a better job and that life calms down for you. :heart:

I am sorry for your troubles, Photo. HUGS:rose:

Handling it one day at a time is the best way to go about it. Sometimes hour by hour.

I pray you get a better job and that life calms down for you. :heart:

I had a nice long chat with the doctor yesterday, and she thinks that a lot of my issues are stress/anxiety related. She suggested I find a less stressful job, and I sort of laughed at her. But, she's right. While my job doesn't seem outwardly stressful, I do feel as if I'm constantly walking on eggshells. I hate it. So, until I find a new one, I'll just go in, do my work, and come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back