What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wound up, still pissed off, still thoroughly fed up.

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all the hugs and well wishes *hugs everyone*

I'll be around, justdon't expect chirpy today *L*
 
I am in a fairly good mood today.

My surgery has been approved for payment by the insurance, so on the 20th of June I'll start my journey. I am making amazing progress teaching a friend of mine how to quilt. She learns so quickly and is realy coming along fast.
My Holocaust story is falling in place with almost no pauses.
Today just feels good.:D:D:D:D:D
 
*hugs all round*

*special tight "yay" hugs for vella and lucky*


Feeling better this morning. Sun is shining, I may even make chirpy at some time today *L*
 
My mood is profound sadness.

Much peace to the one who needs it now. May you always find your happiness. It's not wrong to want to be happy. Go and find what's right for you. I love you.
 
ohmigod... i would so love to crawl back into bed. ok... im up. will be positive. will be productive. will be bright and sunshiney...

Dar... AWESOME news! im gladfor you sweetie. itll be a brand new lease on life and ijust know that with your positive attitude, youll make it work to your advantage.

EL...youre beginning to sound more like your old self. ive been concerned with your 'down'-ness lately. im hoping youll find some joy and ignore things that bother you. huge hugs, sweetness

Rika...im sorry to hear about your sadness. i hope you find the light to guide you back into happiness. hard sometimes, i know but youll do it. gatta be positive that you will.
 
Vella... sometimes everything just comes at once and I get overloaded, I'm big on the cheery but I don'tdo well with stress and worry when iam stressing and worrying about someone or something I can't do anything about. I think I'm a control freak *L*

Ok so domestic stuff is getting done,I'm going to go out ot the Park with Beth soon and gonna just rest mybrain a bit I think. Enjoy the good stuff :)

You lot are amazing and specialthanks to you vella, you always seem to find just the right thing to say *hugs*
 
English Lady said:
Vella... sometimes everything just comes at once and I get overloaded, I'm big on the cheery but I don'tdo well with stress and worry when iam stressing and worrying about someone or something I can't do anything about. I think I'm a control freak *L*

Ok so domestic stuff is getting done,I'm going to go out ot the Park with Beth soon and gonna just rest mybrain a bit I think. Enjoy the good stuff :)

You lot are amazing and specialthanks to you vella, you always seem to find just the right thing to say *hugs*
its not hard to see when someone is upset. i only wish i could do more to make you smile. im glad youre taking a bit of time to go to the park. those times are so very rejuvenating!
passing on tons of positive thoughts your way.
:kiss:
 
Mornin' Ladies,

Awe EL, we are all cheering you on! Take the time to sort it out or it will come back to haunt you. It is plenty easier to deal with it once than twice.

Vella, are the rumors true? Did the Luckster say anything about my AV?

Dar, way to go with the surgery, took alot of work but we knew you could do it!

Imp, maybe you should have curtains on your outhouse!! ;) I will have time this afternoon to see what I can do.

Elvis and everyone yet to come, Have a great day and think good thoughts!
C
 
I was feeling hurt, very, very hurt.

but I've moved beyond that and I've made a life changing decision that I'm feeling really good about now.

To be announced in the next day or two. :cool:


PS...don't call me, please.
 
I'm feeling really good myself.

I have a new story up and it hasn't been bombed into the Stone Age. :nana:

*HUGS* Abs. I'm sure it's the right choice.

Congrats, Dran. So happy for you.
 
*hugs* vella, you're a star :)

SC...i'm getting there :)

Woo hoo! Dranoel :)


And another

Woo hoo! for Rgraham :)

Abs...*hugs* good for you! :kiss:


The park was cool, we fed the ducks, several pigeons and a squirrel and brought homesome pine cones. very cool :)
 
I feel bad for not feeling bad enough.

Abs, today seems to be the day for life changing decisions.

Rob I'm glad you're feeling good, you deserve it. :kiss:

Strangely I still feel very content, it's how I know what I'm doing is right.
Not quite perky yet, but I don't think that will take long.
 
Last edited:
I feel unsettled...maybe things will shake down later...*sigh* maybe not.

Have a feeling I am headed for being very joyful or very sad...I'd like to be wrong, but I don't think I am...
 
*hugs* Mlady


Belegon *hugs*, unsettled is a feeling I know well, and I don't very much like it. I hope you're heading for some joy love :)
 
ok you people... its time for optimism injections.
bendovah!
seriously, though... im sending out hugs to anyone who wants them. seasons are changing and i think its been a long haul spring so far. drags me down at times too... i hope that hugs and positive thoughts will go along way.
:heart:
 
Greetings everyone.

Was just too worn out by the mrs and feeling too laid back this morning to post. :cool:

Congrats to Dran on the new job and to Abs for the courage to move past the hurt.

*big hug* to EL.

Wondering where honey is...Tuesday is her day off and she usually pops in for a visit...hoping everything is okay

And despite her moaning, I know vella's strong enough to have made it through the day.
 
lil_elvis said:
Greetings everyone.

Was just too worn out by the mrs and feeling too laid back this morning to post. :cool:

Congrats to Dran on the new job and to Abs for the courage to move past the hurt.

*big hug* to EL.

Wondering where honey is...Tuesday is her day off and she usually pops in for a visit...hoping everything is okay

And despite her moaning, I know vella's strong enough to have made it through the day.
i whined all day long. it was invigorating! :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top