The new new new new anyone jacking today

Status
Not open for further replies.
35 male in south florida, currently in the process. Any sissies wanna watch, kik me eagle954

Stuck in a busy office today. I seem to be surrounded by good looking girls and boys that it has left me feeling so horny that I may have to relieve my tension in the rest rooms later.

I’m so effing horny today. Rubbing my cock under my desk. Trips to the men’s room several hard strokes. Makes my cock ring feel exceptionally good. The new lady wrk in the office. That’s not helping my situation either

I wasjust sitting on the bench press machine and just less than foot in front this guy was bent over face down towards me doing his lats dumbbell. I wonder if he got the same visual as me.

Still holding on to that orgasm though. Just wanted to share with you guys the image.

I wasjust sitting on the bench press machine and just less than foot in front this guy was bent over face down towards me doing his lats dumbbell. I wonder if he got the same visual as me.

Still holding on to that orgasm though. Just wanted to share with you guys the image.

I’ve been there before

Same here, got my ass up and spread, just waiting for it to be played with, dirty pm’s always welcome

Waiting for the u-verse installer to come while reading stories about delivery, plumbers, construction guys coming to the homes of bi curious guys.

Maybe I can an get a few movie channels, lol but we know that never happens.

I currently have a ten inch silicone dildo buried in my anus.

I need to get some sleep, now, but I'm putting it on my bedside table; I want it to be the first thing I see when I wake up. 💖

It's nearly 0500...I've been at it for nearly an hour. ready for my cock ring and get me and my aroused dick to work...I'll the office to myself today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back