Authors Welcome: Candice cannot get enough of her married neighbor

SavvyMax

Experienced
I have a story idea

Candice is a hot olive skinned, dark haired beauty who moves in next door to a married couple. She is in her mid 20's. She has a hot curvy body.

Jason and Meagan have been married for 5 years. They are in their early 30's. They both work.

Candice gets to know them both but is more interested in Jason, as he is a hunk.

Candice intends to have Jason, and have Meagan out of the picture.

Candice is sexy, cruel and confidant. She slowly wants to drive a wedge between Jason and Meagan, making Meagan feel inferior..and making Jason see that he can have a better woman

I have a story idea

Candice is a hot olive skinned, dark haired beauty who moves in next door to a married couple. She is in her mid 20's. She has a hot curvy body.

Jason and Meagan have been married for 5 years. They are in their early 30's. They both work.

Candice gets to know them both but is more interested in Jason, as he is a hunk.

Candice intends to have Jason, and have Meagan out of the picture.

Candice is sexy, cruel and confidant. She slowly wants to drive a wedge between Jason and Meagan, making Meagan feel inferior..and making Jason see that he can have a better woman

I knew I was experiencing deja vu. Candice can't get enough

P.S.
Are you also Ambrose99?

I did not like the name so I chose this one; people tended to mistake me for a girl "Ambrose" was mistaken for "Amber Rose"

Changed the password to that account to something random so i have no access to it

I thought that was posted in another forum long ago i didnt even know it was in the same story ideas section.

Back