I probably shouldn't...

I'd love to see you blushing in color.
You know AG you don't walk on water but you sure look sexy standing in the puddle! ;)
Any chance your going to do a few more candle pics?

Not as it is right now :)
 
Well its something you could always try again later on.
I mean a topless candle pic would be a nice one, or a candle on the table lighting your figure as you lay down showing you bum, just maybe :)
 
Hi AG, You have lite my fire many times and keep doing it;)
Nice pics, different and I liked it.
 
Bad pun, but cute when you say it, fiery redhead hmmmm my favorite .

I'm only cool on the outside underneath I'm boiling and curning with naughty thoughts about the flaming redhead I see before me :heart:
You know this was one of those pic sets that rasie the artsy bar a little higher, yeah aroused but still paying attention, yes it is a skill :)
 
Bad pun, but cute when you say it, fiery redhead hmmmm my favorite .

I'm only cool on the outside underneath I'm boiling and curning with naughty thoughts about the flaming redhead I see before me :heart:
You know this was one of those pic sets that rasie the artsy bar a little higher, yeah aroused but still paying attention, yes it is a skill :)

Yes I must say I'm very impressed. But let's not get too artsy here....it's just pics of nudety!
 
But well done and with a fun subject all the same.
As for artsy, well its all up to interuption I guess.
I do enjoy the candle front shot and have to agree with seamus, a bra off version would be a nice follow up :)
 
I second his neck comment all in favor....and the yeahs have it AG has a sexy neck
 
Back
Top