I probably shouldn't...

You don't think I am right now? I'll give you a little clue, I did feel the need to check through your photos again after you mentioned the orchid.

Oh:eek: Now dont blame me - I do what I can to fertilise with my pics!

Well, I'm glad we're on the same page! (And glad I found your thread)

Yep, page 13!
Wait, is that bad luck? We should hurry and post lots, so we can get to page 14!

Weekend...

Well it's saturday and time for relaxing, so I guess I should get comfortable...

Shirt.JPG

I'm not blaming you, I'm sure you are completely innocent!

Then again, that is certainly going to stimulate some more growth isn't it?

Of course I'm innocent! Duh!!!:rolleyes:

And if the growth becomes too much for you, maybe you should stay away from this thread?

There is certainly something about redheads...she is gorgeous and I have a sneaking suspicion that she is delightlfully dirty as well...

T

There is certainly something about redheads...she is gorgeous and I have a sneaking suspicion that she is delightlfully dirty as well...

T

Oh hush! Be nice...we agreed you would (try to ) be!

What the hell..

Who cares about being comfy!?
What about being barely covered? will that work? Had a little fun covering up, though in the end it became too cold and I went back to my warm blanket :)

But up to that point:

Scarf_session_1.JPG

Who cares about being comfy!?
What about being barely covered? will that work? Had a little fun covering up, though in the end it became too cold and I went back to my warm blanket :)

But up to that point:

View attachment 1099788
Hey comfy is the point and that warm blanket is a great place to snuggle and even more :devil:

Hey comfy is the point and that warm blanket is a great place to snuggle and even more :devil:

You are right - I should drop the rest of the scarf session and do a full cover blanket session instead!

You are right - I should drop the rest of the scarf session and do a full cover blanket session instead!
no no I like the scarf session,but later a blanket session would be nice of course you being on top of it ..Im sure its a wonderful blanket and all!

Of course I'm innocent! Duh!!!:rolleyes:

And if the growth becomes too much for you, maybe you should stay away from this thread?

Stay away? Never! I'm sure you would think of some interesting ways to deal with what is actually rather a pleasant growth.

Sexy, charming, witty and intelligent.....

and you cook.....

Okay where are the flaws....

Sexy, charming, witty and intelligent.....

and you cook.....

Okay where are the flaws....

Don't worry - plenty of time to get around to those! Well, actually, let's not get around to those! I prefer it this way where you all have this highly unreal and inaccurate perception of me!

Back