Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChromeCollar said:
Everyone has such delicate and beautiful collars. *envious* Here is my former collar, which I have kept.

collar2.jpg

Ok, I just had to post to that one ;) ahem. Nice Collar! Where did you get it ? :p A former lover, Perhaps?! Still looks sexy on you. :heart:

lil_slave_rose said:
luci i know you say the hot battery was not that bad but for your own safety please talk with your Master about the safety of that or lack there of actually. i am concerned because a hot battery is BAD, it leaks acid and WILL do alot of damage. as far as a collar, Master got mine at Hot Topic, He let me pick the one i wanted *grins* :nana: but depending on what it is you and your Master are wanting in a collar, there are alot of places you can get them, i even saw one at Claires that i liked.....

*giggles*

Mine came from PetSmart. :p

yup simple black leather dog collar. I wear it everywhere except work. But I'm just weird enough to pull it off.

Sprinkles22 said:
I don't think I could be emotionally strong enough to just wear a former collar, it would be like wearing a former wedding band .... I can only think it would be too painful for me.

Not only are we very good friends now, but he has given me his blessing to wear it if I like. I only wear it when I go out on the town, never with my Master. Master doesnt care for it, he thinks it is a vile thing. ;p

myinnerslut said:
i got my black one at claires!!!

actually it was a funny story becuase i was with frieds, one of which had a single male friend visiting. he and i were the only ones in claires when i bought it. he saw what i was purchasing, looked at me and said, "you do know what wearing a collar around your neck symbolizes, right? you know that it would tell people who know what to look for that you are owned?"

i looked at him, raised an eyebrow, said "i know EXACTLY what it means", and walked away.

^_^ that warmed my heart

I have a black leather collar with a red cross dangling from it. I really love wearing it. I feel very special when i have it on. :)

subfem1963 said:
I have a black leather collar with a red cross dangling from it. I really love wearing it. I feel very special when i have it on. :)

its a great feeling, isnt it

5 days of not getting a second with my love was broken this morning. :nana:

he's been working 12 hour shifts and the poor thing is just nackered. :(

But he did tell me since it's chirstmas time I get to cum once a day this month! :cathappy:

Sir told me today that I'm gunna get a collar soon! :) I'm so excited!

Thanks! :) He's actually gunna have me get two, we talked about it. One I can wear in public, and one just for him. :devil: can't wait

Luciden said:
Thanks! :) He's actually gunna have me get two, we talked about it. One I can wear in public, and one just for him. :devil: can't wait
I have thoughts sometimes of having a second collar (altho, technically it's not my place to think about it). Sometimes I think it would be kinky to have a more BDSM'ish type collar for private play ... one with a lock or leash rings attached. But then I think of my one collar and it is so precious to me, everything about it is precious ... it's symbolism, the timing of it's purchase (my birthday), the moment he actually placed it around my neck. I never want something to diminish those special moments or special meaning.

Does anybody understand what I'm trying to say? Am I making sense?

Sprinkles22 said:
I have thoughts sometimes of having a second collar (altho, technically it's not my place to think about it). Sometimes I think it would be kinky to have a more BDSM'ish type collar for private play ... one with a lock or leash rings attached. But then I think of my one collar and it is so precious to me, everything about it is precious ... it's symbolism, the timing of it's purchase (my birthday), the moment he actually placed it around my neck. I never want something to diminish those special moments or special meaning.

Does anybody understand what I'm trying to say? Am I making sense?

that makes perfect sense... but I don't think that it uncommon to have one for 'play'. Especially one that has the D rings, etc...

That other one, IMO< would not reduce the role of your daily collar...

MasterPhoenix said:
that makes perfect sense... but I don't think that it uncommon to have one for 'play'. Especially one that has the D rings, etc...

That other one, IMO< would not reduce the role of your daily collar...
Thank you, I'm glad my thoughts were a little more clear than mud :eek:

Raven has read my post, but hasn't given me much feedback. Makes me wonder what He's thinking ;)

Sprinkles22 said:
Thank you, I'm glad my thoughts were a little more clear than mud :eek:

Raven has read my post, but hasn't given me much feedback. Makes me wonder what He's thinking ;)

hehe, kinda funny how Masters always keep you guessing.

guessing if you pleased them,
guessing what they're thinking... who know's what'll happen next. :p

myinnerslut said:
congrats!!!

Sir and i were talking about the one i am getting for my birthday in january. we looked at some pictures and talked about which style i would like. of course its his choice in the end, but looking at pictures of styles is making me sooo excited. i cannot wait. it will be my first collar to wear all the time as opposed to play (my necklace was never intended to act as a collar, it just sort of happened). i cant wait.

*smiles* i love my collar and i love what all that it stands for, i love the feeling that i get when i put it on in the morning, and the feeling i have all day while it's around my neck. the knowing that i am loved, that i am cherished and most of that i am owned. before i got my collar Master and i used to look online all the time at collars and i, too, would get all excited, and when we picked mine out while He was here, i was more excited than i had been just 'looking' at them, however my kids were with us, so Him putting it on me, had to wait until we were alone *smiles* anyway, to luci, congrats! and i hope you get as much happiness out of your collar as i do out of mine. :)

new here...in many ways...

New to Lit and to having a dom who is not irl. Terrified as hell about how i feel. NEVER felt like this before. Feel like my head is spinning.

After being without a true master for nearly 3 years, clicked with someone here a couple of days ago. He calls me his pet and I am lost... But he's more than a thousand miles away and no actual seeing him anywhere in sight.

i hear "pet" in innocent conversation and i quiver. How do i tell him how much this scares me without running him off?

Looking for guidance. Reassurance.

Looking for guidance. Reassurance.[/QUOTE]

Hi
Well, also new to the long distance thing as well. I met someone on lit and he is My "baby" now, but your right, its hard from a thousand miles away.

You have come to a good place for help. Everyone here is very supportive.
Good Luck in your journeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back