I probably shouldn't...

There will be no measurement or inspection!

But I will give you the second pic of the nightie session

View attachment 1099632

(I know, for someone claiming to be uncomfortable with the compliments, I'm pretty desperately seeking attention!)

OK this one is a definitely favourite! You look gorgeous and I really want to feel you up through that sexy nightie ;)

:kiss:

There will be no measurement or inspection!

But I will give you the second pic of the nightie session

View attachment 1099632

(I know, for someone claiming to be uncomfortable with the compliments, I'm pretty desperately seeking attention!)

Lovely! I'm trying unsuccessfuly to avoid giving you that attention you don't want ...

And yes, your signature is perfect too!

Oh my, the nightie session is going to be the end of me. This is just incredible! What a fantastic body and spectacular pictures AG. Your thought going into this is quite evident, I can't wait to see what is next! That nightie is amazing :kiss: :rose:

I have given it a lot of thought since finding your thread... It's hard typing with one hand though ;)

Why - is your other hand busy holding your head while you are thinking about it? :rolleyes:

Why - is your other hand busy holding your head while you are thinking about it? :rolleyes:

Something like that, yeah... You know the classic elbow-on-knee, forehead-on-fist "Thinker" pose?

Nothing like that. :)

attachment.php

Simply put...this is an erotic picture.....:rose::kiss::cattail:

Back