Other personal ad sites???

Disturbingimage

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 12, 2018
Posts
361
anyone know of any other FREE sites to post ads or chat with ppl? Lit is pretty cool but still looking for other options. i miss craigslist even though it was mostly just bots and guys.
 
Wish I knew

Id love to know as well... Every site out there wants a credit card and monthly subscription for a guy to talk to someone.
 
Squirt.org is alright as far as stuff for bi/gay guys, but they seriously limit what you can do as a free member. It's still more than any of the adultfriendfinder type sites allow for basic members.
 
Last edited:
ya i have looked at a few but all fake profile pics and subscription to send messages. or to "read" message from fakes. anyone hook up with a woman off Craigslist or any other site like tinder or something? i did a few times on CL but mostly it was just guys on there.
 
AdultFriendFinder and Alt are fraud sites now. They got in trouble AGAIN! (even though they were sued and punished by the government and made to pay millions in damages) for faking female accounts and sending fake messages to sucker men into paying.

The last lawsuit revealed ALT/AFF was over 85% all male and the remaining was a mix of real straight/gay/bi female accounts, but they faked so many accounts that it gave the appearance of 60/40. These were real humans employed/paid to send messages and respond and appear to be interested. Some were 'bot' accounts.

Brass tacks -
If you're a straight male, you're getting ripped off.
If you're a straight female, prepare for harassment and overflowing emails from desperate men by the hundreds.
 
Yes please let me know.. as well for any recommendations CL was definitely the site to go too it had its flaws, however for people like myself that posted and were trustworthy people it screwed us over.. I did post an ad on her though if any ones intersted regarding massages in Washington DC area if interested lmk. Check it out.
 
Back
Top