cross dressing

slimchance

Experienced
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Posts
43
i'm new at cross dressing. if there are other cd's on here, say hi, and if you have any tips they would be appreciated.
 
i'm new at cross dressing. if there are other cd's on here, say hi, and if you have any tips they would be appreciated.

thought i would say hello and welcome and offer this piece of advice ,dont overdo the make-up at first until you get used to it and wear what suits your personality but if youre going out dressed dont wear anything outrageous ,people can be funny about that ,but most of all enjoy yourself honey,x
 
I'd let my wife and girl friends do my make up. They know what they are doing.

Also, if you are trying to add an occasional bust, dont go from a to d cups lol. Ilike B's.
 
Hi, I'm hottchic and I am a t-girl.

I chat about it with my girlfriend and get advice from t-girls who have had more experience than I have.

Also you could check to see if there is an area close to you where alot of t-girls and other crossdressers tend to go out in the evenings in public and it is safe to do so.

Going out in public and meeting other cross dressers will certainly help you alot in the process of defining your image. Be prepared for critisism but make use of it to improve your techniques.

Also there are loads of videos on youtube which talk about how to apply make up etc, and some are aimed specifically at transgender people.
 
I don't know where your parameters lie concerning sexual preference, or how femme you feel, but regardless......you're in a good place. Being (sexually) straight myself, I always felt a bit out of place here in GLBT, but no one was rude to me, either. Talk to women about it.....I have the luxury of a wife who knows.....but I'm open about my cd'ind around Lit, not just in GLBT. I've met loads of cool people here who don't judge. That's very good for the old self esteem. I'm not "out" in real life; beyond my wife, and don't live in an area where I have access to TG friendly establishments, per se.....I do lament that.

Best piece of advice?????Hmmm. Oh, yeah. Here's a biggie. Realize there's nothing wrong with you, and the urge to do this will almost certainly recur.

;)
 
I don't know where your parameters lie concerning sexual preference, or how femme you feel, but regardless......you're in a good place. Being (sexually) straight myself, I always felt a bit out of place here in GLBT, but no one was rude to me, either. Talk to women about it.....I have the luxury of a wife who knows.....but I'm open about my cd'ind around Lit, not just in GLBT. I've met loads of cool people here who don't judge. That's very good for the old self esteem. I'm not "out" in real life; beyond my wife, and don't live in an area where I have access to TG friendly establishments, per se.....I do lament that.

Best piece of advice?????Hmmm. Oh, yeah. Here's a biggie. Realize there's nothing wrong with you, and the urge to do this will almost certainly recur.

;)
Blade you do take the time to discuss GLBT identity and issues when you're here, so personally i feel comfortable and welcome you.

Gentlemen and ladies-- please do remember that straight men who want to wear panties are not, by definition, gay, lesbian, or transsexuals. There's a fetish and sexuality forum for that.
 
I think that my best advice is to dress with what suits your personality. I got into it with cosplay, so you know exactly the look that you're going for; and I (apparently) look really androgynous with a good shave anyway. Sometimes I'm NOT in drag and people think I'm a chick.

Concealer is my friend... But yeah, I think that the same make-up tips that work for chicks work for a lot of guys to. I found chicks that I thought were hot and tried to emulate their looks. If you're good with art then you're good with make-up.

Also, don't try to go SUPER-fem- most chicks can't go for super-fem, so... I dunno, I usually dress the way my female friends dress. There's a club around where I live that has drag contests, so I got a lot of tips from the ladies there to.

Also, don't know if it helps or not, but RuPaul's Drag Race has a lot of good make-up and hair tips. I wish I could afford some good wigs; that show makes me jealous...
 
what types of 'tips' ??

Normal, cosmo-style stuff

For example, what kind of skin do you have? Mine's oily, so I've learned not to wear foundation, to stick with concieler and powder. I've got big eyes, so I use dark shades and eyeliner to make them pop-

If you shave your face, you don't have to exfoliate- doing that just irritates your skin and causes breakouts- it took me a while to learn this.

RuPaul is really good for the ins & out of tucking (lol).

I'm not sure what all to say... hmmm....
 
I want a corset, but garters are also your friend- they have these "control tops" at Wal-mart (because I'm all kinds of trailer trash) that help define a more "feminine" waist- just learned this and thought I would share. I like the control tops because it's more of a gradual thing- it doesn't look as forced or as "drag queen"-ish as the garter I was using.

If you're going for costume, though- like some of the cosplay I do, then use the garter- but if you're just going for a casual girly look- then I really like those control tops.

You know, I don't usually do any kind of chest thing besides a padded bra- does anyone else do that? If so, what/how?
 
Slimchance, hopefully the following makeup advice will help you a little.

Firstly make good use of the greatest gift to learning how to do makeup that crossdressers have ever been given, YOUTUBE. On there, for any look you are trying to achieve, there are a number of step by step tutorials. This is something I wish we had when i started all those years ago.

My personal tips are:

Buy a decent set of brushes, and always dip and dry them in a small dish of water. A decent angle cut brush produces better eyebrows, a decent brush makes putting on liquid eyeliner so much easier and with better results, never use the nylon ones that come with them, same goes for nail varnish.

Before applying lipstick, use a lipliner pencil to define the lip area, this will prevent the lipstick from leeching, a bigger problem for crossdressers than ladies, depending on the lipstick shade, brown is often better than red for liplining with.

A line of white eye pencil on the edge of your eyelids will give the effect of bigger open eyes.

When blending facepowders, dont brush across creases in your skin brush along them.
Also user lighter facepowder in areas of the face which are more in shadow, doing this around the nose will make it appear smaller.

Before applying eyeshadow, gently rub some white wax facepaint or slap thinly around the eye area. This gives the eyeshadow powders a better surface to coat, and adhere to, it also reduces the look of wrinkles under the makeup.

When using eyelash tongs, do each lash twice, first in an upward direction and then in a downward direction, this will give much better lashes that open up the eyes. Use a decent eyelash brush for mascara, not the horrrible ones that come in the bottle.
If your using fake eyelashes, dont open the box , squirt on the glue and expect them to stick correctly. An hour before wearing the eyelash, put a layer of glue on it and leave to dry. Then apply a new layer of glue to the eyelash which is now already primed, and affix to the eyelid starting from the inside corner of the eye and work outwards.
I prefer to buy cheaper lashes and use them once and dispose of them, as reusing eyelashes can cause eye infections.

Practice in the end is the only way to really get good results consistently, dont buy loads of makup, its better to buy a few more expensive branded products, cheap makeup isnt worth it. Dont hang on to makup for years either, replace nail varnishes, lipsticks and glosses regularly.

If only I had had a sister learning this stuff would have been so much easier :)
 
Just wanted to say hi, to all the CDs here on the thread, its been a while since I posted, and I forgot my manners :D
 
attachment.php


..............
 
Amy..

This is a most incredible picture..........you are a knock out.......no question.......wild.
 
Back
Top