Strap-on experiences

I have both used a strap on and been on the receiving end of one. I much prefer having a strap on used on me, I tend to feel a bit ridiculous with it on. I think it's a great alternative to just finger play for girls and it's one of my most favorite ways to have sex with my girlfriend.

edit: eliminating most of this post.

Last edited:
hey peoples...

Try not to out where someone is online... God knows who will lurk around here and show up. NONE of us want that... and I think that sort of thing has happened. I don't want to have anything happen to any of my lit friends, so if you need to get personal, do it in a pm. If you don't get an answer, take the hint.

as you were...

no no... I think she was under... and you were just about to.....

Try not to out where someone is online... God knows who will lurk around here and show up. NONE of us want that... and I think that sort of thing has happened. I don't want to have anything happen to any of my lit friends, so if you need to get personal, do it in a pm. If you don't get an answer, take the hint.

as you were...

no no... I think she was under... and you were just about to.....

No, *I* was about to.....I wasn't under anyone-yet...I'm the one that likes to be over someone though... <grin>

I wonder how many people (just thinking out loud here) would actually be willing to go ahead with something they "setup" online. I have seen many people say they would love to be done with a strapon, and a lot also say they would love to do someone with a strapon, but rarely have I seen it come to fruition. I have been offered this a number of times online, and only once has anything ever come of it. Admittedly, that one time was worth all the failures, but does anyone else have any experience with this?

I wonder how many people (just thinking out loud here) would actually be willing to go ahead with something they "setup" online. I have seen many people say they would love to be done with a strapon, and a lot also say they would love to do someone with a strapon, but rarely have I seen it come to fruition. I have been offered this a number of times online, and only once has anything ever come of it. Admittedly, that one time was worth all the failures, but does anyone else have any experience with this?

yes.

{grin}

If a woman can pull off giving me an orgasm as described here....

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...=332663&page=8 post 194

with her strapon..... and no HANDS ... as if its her cock ...
AND....
that process gets HER off as well with mentally, visual, and physical stimulation, then a good honest "switch" has been achieved..... and sex life would be effectively doubled.

I'm not sure all strapees have all that as a goal, but I get we do. It's not just about our pleasure, it's about expanding everyone's pleasure boundaries.

My post # 3264 below

Equipment update:

We swapped out the weak vibe in out tantus Niagara 02 with a pretty powerful 'remote operated' bullet with some interesting pulse/buzz options.

Wow.

My wife had a ripping orgasm and I reached an orgasm with no manual manipulation of my cock for the first time ever.

Props to the 02 and the Annie-O harness that places the dildo lower then most for her pleasure.

5 Stars.

So, no, I didn't "gush" precum but we're batting 1000 for awesome hands free orgasms for me and she's cumming from just fucking me. The combination of her on top of me in missionary, the Annie-O harness for her and the 02 dildo with a more powerful bullet, is perfect for us.

Your mileage may vary.

yes indeed

I agree only once for me also from online. ALthough i admit my work schedule does make it hard to co-ordinate but in general many say they will but get scared to go through with it

umm...

I shouldn't answer this, but I can attest to the fact that some have met with some success. Multiple meetings would probably be necessary to assure a better result, and getting to this on one meeting would be awkward, I would think.

I shouldn't answer this, but I can attest to the fact that some have met with some success. Multiple meetings would probably be necessary to assure a better result, and getting to this on one meeting would be awkward, I would think.

Multiple meetings of course are more fun :D but that just may be the horny toad in me wanting more.:eek: I have however had some rather wonderful initial playtimes too!

The great thing about inial meetings is the anticipation. Occasionally though it doesnt hold true :)

well...

Multiple meetings of course are more fun :D but that just may be the horny toad in me wanting more.:eek: I have however had some rather wonderful initial playtimes too!

If it's not hard for you, I'm sure that helps your partner a lot!

I am quite new to the forums. I must say that my gf and I talk about getting a strap on for her to use on me all the time. She just hasnt pulled the trigger but I think it will happen this year. She is making me stretch my hole a bit.

I would love to watch her take another woman or fuck her with another girl wearing a strapon. We just do not have kinky friends!

Yes but not from this site, from a totally legit dating site...albeit one that seems to lean slightly towards more alternative folks. First meeting was just the sex, the second time I requested the strap on. Very good experience.

Back