Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
great to see another pee lover on line. I keep checking the Fetish category on the Stories page, but haven't seen many new pee stories in a while. Guess I'll have to get off my lazy ass and write another one!

Yes please do. I have always enjoyed your stories.
 
Would be interesting to learn about your favourite positions when enjoying wet sex. Personally, I just love a soaking 69...

great to see another pee lover on line. I keep checking the Fetish category on the Stories page, but haven't seen many new pee stories in a while. Guess I'll have to get off my lazy ass and write another one!

Yes 69 for mutual pee soaking turns me on, wll the thought of it, hope reality will follow.

Another story would be much appreciated.

http://www.knicker-wetting.net/needapeehost/beach-pee/index.html

This is a short film of Rebekah Dee, something of a pee movie star !
 
peeing panties

Does any one have any peeing panty vids? I use to see them on a site called netporn.nl but i think that site is closed . any one know of another site like that?
 
Hi Everyone,
Great Thread!
Has anyone got links to video's of woman peeing on a man, while sitting on this lap facing him? or anything close?
Would really make my day!
Thanks!
 
Hi Everyone,
Great Thread!
Has anyone got links to video's of woman peeing on a man, while sitting on this lap facing him? or anything close?
Would really make my day!
Thanks!

Good evening Elsa, not exactly what you are looking for but it is not the same female humiliation scene that most pissing vids are. And the site this is from is the best I have found for pissing vids.

http://www.empflix.com/videos/piss-couple-62520.html
 
Love this thread, although I am gay; peeing and holding etc seem to be a wonderful thing for all genders.
One for us guys though I have started doing quite a bit is pushing my cock between my legs, so it is pointing pretty much backwards. It feels warm and nice, even better when I let go with pee, comes out backwards, don't know what it looks like, must try a mirror.
Some day would love to do it with another guy, particularly if I lay down behind him, so it soaked my face.
 
Great videos, but I'm curious: has anybody posting here ever tried any of this? I'd love to read the stories of your experiences. (Only the true ones, mind you; there's enough fiction in the stories section that we should reserve this space for the truth.) As for me, yeah, I've dabbled in it. I'm a lucky guy, because I can action pee with a hardon. Over the years, I've learned that a lot of guys can't. Pissed on myself many times, once in awhile laying back in the tub so my stream would hit me in the face and in my mouth. I "sort of" got my ex-wife into pee-play, in the sense that she let me pee on her once or twice in the shower and in a hotel jaccuzi, and she actually started to get off on it. She wouldn't let me piss on her face or in he rmouth, though, which I was really wanting to do so I could kiss and lick her afterwards, but no. A few times, she tried to pee on me, too, but never relaxed enough to lt herself go through with it. Bummer. She WAS a squirter, however, so I got to enjoy that fairly often and pretend it was pee. Anybody else want to share their WS experiences? Ladies? Are any of you really into this? Or is it just a guy's thing?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top