alwayswantedto gone?

DrMartens

Virgin
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Posts
23
Hi there,

I am a long time fan of alwayswantedto and his awesome writed mom/son stories.

It seems his account is deleted? Does somebody know about him and what happened?

Did someone saved his great stories?

I really would appreciate to get access to his stories again.

Thanks a lot in advance for any information.

Best

Doc
 
Unless there is a gross (and usually repeated) violation of Lit's rules, authors/members/stories are only deleted at the request of the author/member. So, most likely, alwayswantedto asked for his/her own account and stories to be removed from the site. Some authors do that because they've been victims of a privacy or copyright violation (there are a bunch of sites out there that simply post stolen material from Lit and similar sites), others no longer wish to have their usernames associated with their stories, a few remove their stories and/or accounts when they decide to publish professionally, etc.

You might have some luck finding cached versions of stories. I'll let you figure out how to try that if you wish to do so, since i'm not comfortable helping you dig up the material of a former member of this site.

Other than that, there are still plenty of Incest/Taboo & Mother/son authors and stories that fans of that category rave about, so perhaps this is a great opportunity for you to find some new favorites.
 
Back
Top