"I’m sorry to have kept you waiting...

Good morning Sciwi :) It's a beautiful day... i just love summer days when i wake up to blue sky and birds chirping. Do you have any plans for this lovely day?

take the dog to the beach, tidy the house and try not to think about work tomorrow.

what a fun day!

Well, the first part sounds lovely :) Have a great day in the sunshine - who needs to tidy when the sun is out and there are beaches to sit on?

take the dog to the beach, tidy the house and try not to think about work tomorrow.

what a fun day!

Well, the first part sounds lovely :) Have a great day in the sunshine - who needs to tidy when the sun is out and there are beaches to sit on?

just as long as I slip, slop, slap and wrap.

what have you got planned for this sunny day?

just as long as I slip, slop, slap and wrap.

what have you got planned for this sunny day?

I'm thinking: a book on the beach this morning, and then meeting up with friends for an afternoon drink later on.

I suppose I should do some cleaning/washing too, but it's too nice to be thinking about such things :)

I'm thinking: a book on the beach this morning, and then meeting up with friends for an afternoon drink later on.

I suppose I should do some cleaning/washing too, but it's too nice to be thinking about such things :)

sounds ideal! the way this summer has been, best to make the most of the sun while you can!

I think, more than anything, this puts me off eating corn chips. If a fire-swallower ate corn chips and then did their fire-swallowing thing, would the corn chips catch fire?
Hmmm. I do not know? But, I do know a fire-swallower I can ask. Maybe I can get her to do a little experiment for us... Seriously.
:cool:

Hmmm. I do not know? But, I do know a fire-swallower I can ask. Maybe I can get her to do a little experiment for us... Seriously.
:cool:

I'm not sure if endorsing such an experiment would be a good idea - but I am rather curious to find out!

Good morning :)

Just relaxing - and hoping the sun comes out so I can go for a swim! What about you?

*chuckles* yeah, waiting to see what the sun does. Though a trip to the gym is scheduled in somewhere today

*chuckles* yeah, waiting to see what the sun does. Though a trip to the gym is scheduled in somewhere today

Oh the gym! It's a holiday, therefore a no-gym day. I think we may need to do a sun-dance, it's looking rather cloudy here at the moment.

Oh the gym! It's a holiday, therefore a no-gym day. I think we may need to do a sun-dance, it's looking rather cloudy here at the moment.

I've not been for 3 days ( I work 12 hour shifts) so I need to go today.

clear skies with me, just waiting for the sun to get high enough lol. You in the north or the south island?

Hi Kiwi, glad you are enjoying the warmth down there. Up here its a cold bitch. Will be 10 below zero Fahrenheit tonight, don't know what that is in Celsius but its f--ing cold. Just cleared about 30cm of snow from my driveway. So ready for warm weather. Have a wonderful day.

I've not been for 3 days ( I work 12 hour shifts) so I need to go today.

clear skies with me, just waiting for the sun to get high enough lol. You in the north or the south island?

I haven't been for about a year... oops! :)

I'm in the North Island... it was pretty cloudy this morning but fined up into a lovely afternoon. Hope you had a good day off :)

Hi Kiwi, glad you are enjoying the warmth down there. Up here its a cold bitch. Will be 10 below zero Fahrenheit tonight, don't know what that is in Celsius but its f--ing cold. Just cleared about 30cm of snow from my driveway. So ready for warm weather. Have a wonderful day.

That sounds too cold for me! I hope you get some warmth soon (but don't steal it from us!)

Did you know that the chicken hawk in the looney tunes cartoons name was Henry?

I did not! He was pretty cool.

I'm in the North Island... it was pretty cloudy this morning but fined up into a lovely afternoon. Hope you had a good day off :)

ohhh, naughty kg!

stayed sunny all day but was not too warm, only got up to about 18 and was of course windy here. Had a good day, saw some friends for lunch and had a chilled out evening, though it's another day off for me today. Back to work for you?

That sounds too cold for me! I hope you get some warmth soon (but don't steal it from us!)

I did not! He was pretty cool.
Oh Kiwi girl, I so miss NZ...I need some one to show me around..... David

ohhh, naughty kg!

stayed sunny all day but was not too warm, only got up to about 18 and was of course windy here. Had a good day, saw some friends for lunch and had a chilled out evening, though it's another day off for me today. Back to work for you?

Haha .. for me, gym memberships fail everytime... i prefer walking and swimming and generally just being outside than being inside alongside a bunch of other sweaty people and terrible music.

Sounds like a lovely day :)

yup, back to work, but just making my way slowly this morning... will be a short day i think, thankfully!

Oh Kiwi girl, I so miss NZ...I need some one to show me around..... David

mmmm beaches on the N Island... are you a bikini girl?

Who wouldn't miss NZ? It is a wonderful place :) As for the beaches and bikinis... that depends on the beach and the company!

Haha .. for me, gym memberships fail everytime... i prefer walking and swimming and generally just being outside than being inside alongside a bunch of other sweaty people and terrible music.

Sounds like a lovely day :)

yup, back to work, but just making my way slowly this morning... will be a short day i think, thankfully!
haha yeah, it's always good to be outside, but the gym serves a purpose. Headphones cure the music problem.

just remember the weekend is nearly here, the day will pass in no time.

Back