Oral with Europeon

leann1967

Virgin
Joined
Nov 19, 2012
Posts
1
I'm looking for advice on good oral with an uncircumcised male. I've been with one before but I was very young in my 20's and was still scared of dicks at the time! lol.
But seriously....

Does it feel uncomfortable to put your tongue under the skin before it's hard?
How much can you pull the skin down when soft and also when hard?
Anything unique/fun that can be done with these as opposed to circumcised men?
etc. thanks!
 
Great thread. Nothing to fear with an uncut cock. They work just like a cut one except maybe a little better:D.

I can't speak for others but for me working the foreskin back and forth across the glans feels great. Not to worry the foreskin stretches as one gets hard. Something else that feels great is to pull the foreskin back and just work slow strokes with your lips on the glans. Be forewarned however, if your partner is like me it won't be long before getting a load.
 
As stucknut said, sliding the foreskin back and forth over the penis feels really good, and combining that with taking the cock into your mouth is just fantastic.

Not sure about playing around with the foreskin. They're stretch enough, but there's not much feeling in the foreskin itself, and it's a lot of fiddling around for not a lot of result.

My foreskin naturally falls back behind the head of my cock when erect, and so kind of takes care of itself :D
 
since my husband is uncut and I have been sucking his cock for over 34 years, here's some advice - most foreskins are very stretchy - before fully erect, it is really cool to run your tongue inside the foreskin and around the head - sometimes I suck the head of the cock with the foreskin still around it both before he's completely hard and after he comes - now having a foreskin makes the head of his cock way more sensitive, so go easy on using your teeth until you know how much he can take - have fun and it never hurts to ask what he likes - btw, sometimes the foreskin collects hair or lint, so if the you don't like the cleanliness of his cock , just grab a warm, wet washcloth and after warming him up, like on his balls, grasp his cock, pull down to retract the foreskin and gently rub the warm washcloth all over the top of his cock - if you follow it with your tongue, he will not be insulted at all, but very hard!
 
WOW seems Ive led a sheltered life,been reading in Literotica for 30 minutes now nd well,given me some things to think about
 
Under The Hood...

since my husband is uncut and I have been sucking his cock for over 34 years, here's some advice - most foreskins are very stretchy - before fully erect, it is really cool to run your tongue inside the foreskin and around the head - sometimes I suck the head of the cock with the foreskin still around it both before he's completely hard and after he comes - now having a foreskin makes the head of his cock way more sensitive, so go easy on using your teeth until you know how much he can take - have fun and it never hurts to ask what he likes - btw, sometimes the foreskin collects hair or lint, so if the you don't like the cleanliness of his cock , just grab a warm, wet washcloth and after warming him up, like on his balls, grasp his cock, pull down to retract the foreskin and gently rub the warm washcloth all over the top of his cock - if you follow it with your tongue, he will not be insulted at all, but very hard!

You are beautiful Roxanne. Your partner is fortunate indeed. My foreskin was stolen by cultural tradition, leaving me with a lasting fascination, and more than a little trepidation about uncut cocks. Consequently, the only way I can experience them is through interaction with other guys, and most intimately by sucking them. My second Boyfriend had a foreskin and our explorations were hugely educational to me. I learned, through his guidance, much of the detail you so sensitively outline here. I learned to much enjoyed sucking his cock, with the foreskin proving to be an unexpected bonus. I trust that the men in your life return your intimate ministrations, and bestow a little oral stimulation to your clit? I would expect nothing less…!
 
Necromancy!

Indeed! However, it reminds me of something I've been meaning to post for a while.

I stumbled upon the Can-fap website. (http://www.can-fap.net) It's the Canadian foreskin awareness project and is about raising awareness against male circumcision for non-medical purposes. Apart from it being nonsensical as to why society thinks it's okay to mutilate little boys' penises, the website makes the case that the male foreskin is a huge source of pleasure during sex and circumcision robs men of this. Afterall one of the early arguments for circumcision was to make masturbation less appealing ( ie less pleasurable).

In particular he writer talks about the frenulum and the ridged band being rich in nerve endings. The ridged band is the 'underside' of the foreskin that can be exposed when it's rolled back. These places are actually distinct to the 'head' of the penis.

Demonstrations of stimulation of these places can be found here (NSFW!)

http://www.can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasm.shtml
http://www.can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_multipleforegasm.shtml

Basically, both the these techniques are amazing! The ridged band stimulation especially so. The guy actually has multiple orgasms from stimulating his ridged band! I'd never heard of either of these approaches and it's a real shame this info isn't more widely known. I'd recommend any guy to try these out. If more guys appreciated their foreskin there'd be much less support for non-medical circumcision!

So to the OP (who is probably long gone), their partner's foreskin actually may allow them to blow their mind in a way it's never been blown before!
 
Last edited:
Uncomfortable???? Please, please put your tongue under my foreskin and lick around, OMG. Foreskins have sensations. Those who claim that circumcision loses nothing are wrong. please take my foreskin, suck it lick it move it around, I love my skin!
 
Back
Top