young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
62 not that old yet:). Love watching you young guy:heart:

Last edited:
i love older men , there is something so sexy about being on my knees sucking their cocks with all that grey hair and a bit of a belly hanging over me and they are so confident and masterful i find which turns me on even more ,give me an older guy every time .

i love older men , there is something so sexy about being on my knees sucking their cocks with all that grey hair and a bit of a belly hanging over me and they are so confident and masterful i find which turns me on even more ,give me an older guy every time .

I don't know what age it starts at for a older guy....This 43y/o married man, in a loving, sexless marriage, would certainly luv too watch you suck on my cock and balls

I'm OLD!

Bluesky496...I would love to accommodate your wish....anytime!! I qualify, I'm sure, at a new 65!:D

Always had a fantasy of dressing in high heels, short skirt and thong and slow dance while touching and caressing myself as several dirty old men sit around me and watch.

In the mean time I go to an adult movie theater in mornings because that's where the dirty ones hang out and love groping and molesting me in my tight short shorts :)

Apparently they love lOng haired Asians :)

My first time was an older male about 55-60ish. I was 19 years old I was curious so i decided to browse around on craigslist. I needed it to be discrete which wasnt hard to find. I met up with him at his apartment and we talked a little bit. He asked me what i was into and stuff but since ive never been with a guy i told him that I was open to almost anything...the ass was off limits though. I made sure he knew.

He took me into his bedroom and started kissing me. He slowly took off my shirt and kept the kisses coming. he took one of my nipples into his mouth. It felt really awkward but it got me hard. He undid my pants and teased my penis and then went back to rubbing my back and sides.

Things really heated up now...we were both naked, our dicks were hard and making out like lovers who hadnt seen each other in years. he started moving down kissing my chest...kissing my stomach and then...took my dick in his mouth. I had never had anybody suck my dick like that ever...no high school girl could hope to match that level of cock sucking.

He was going to town on me...sucking, stroking, licking my balls

then he started to massage my asshole...i was scared that he was going to do something to me back there even though i told him that it was off limits. I was going to say something but the blowjob felt soo damn good. the fear that he was going to stick his finger in me kept coming but then i got something i didnt expect...his tongue.

I dont know how long he was eating me out but It wasnt long because I lost it right there. I started cumming and then he went back to my dick asap..I think he was trying swallow my cum but it was too late..it was already all over my stomach.

I'd love an older man watching me and more. A nice fit, hard man, taking advantage of me. Mmmm....

older men

i'm 60 and young men 21 and over can turn me on easy, i maybe 60 but i just no what i'm doing and just love sex, hell must any kind, mustly shemales and tranny oh my mmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
I definately fall into this category. All my fantasies lately involve being dominated, controlled and shown the ropes by an older guy (preferably 30-50 if anyone is interested ;) )

Love

I think I LOVE YOU:D

My first time was an older male about 55-60ish. I was 19 years old I was curious so i decided to browse around on craigslist. I needed it to be discrete which wasnt hard to find. I met up with him at his apartment and we talked a little bit. He asked me what i was into and stuff but since ive never been with a guy i told him that I was open to almost anything...the ass was off limits though. I made sure he knew.

He took me into his bedroom and started kissing me. He slowly took off my shirt and kept the kisses coming. he took one of my nipples into his mouth. It felt really awkward but it got me hard. He undid my pants and teased my penis and then went back to rubbing my back and sides.

Things really heated up now...we were both naked, our dicks were hard and making out like lovers who hadnt seen each other in years. he started moving down kissing my chest...kissing my stomach and then...took my dick in his mouth. I had never had anybody suck my dick like that ever...no high school girl could hope to match that level of cock sucking.

He was going to town on me...sucking, stroking, licking my balls

then he started to massage my asshole...i was scared that he was going to do something to me back there even though i told him that it was off limits. I was going to say something but the blowjob felt soo damn good. the fear that he was going to stick his finger in me kept coming but then i got something i didnt expect...his tongue.

I dont know how long he was eating me out but It wasnt long because I lost it right there. I started cumming and then he went back to my dick asap..I think he was trying swallow my cum but it was too late..it was already all over my stomach.

Great story got me hard.

The first few men I was ever with were much older then me (there were three of them, all of then in their late 30s early 40s, which as a 19 to 21 year old put them at twice my age).

I enjoyed each time. Older men tend not to have all the crazy issues that I find my peers have, nor do I find that they are so ruled by thrusting their cock into something. Instead they actually enjoy making out and a bit of cuddling before "getting down to business." Which for me is a huge plus.

Their demeanor tends to be the other big plus. While not all older guys have this, one of the things I am highly attracted to is a calm-but powerful demeanor (and matching voice!) that just sends a shiver down your spine that begs to listen up, follow their directions and enjoy yourself.

But that last part may just be me...

My first time

The very first time I ever did anything sexual with an older dude was a couple of days after my 18th b-day. Before that, it had been with guys my own age. Holy crap! The older dude who blew me knew exactly how to take my entire dick down his throat. That had never happened before. Needless to say, I only lasted about 3 minutes before I blew my nut. We waited about 20 minutes and went for round two. I still see him about once a month. It's still as exciting and hot now as it was that first time!!

I gotta say nothing like having a dirty old man watch you jerk off ;)

The older I get, the hotter I find young guys to be. Having just returned from the beach, which was a nude one by the way, I realized again just how hot they are. Something about being out in the warm sunn naked, next to the ocean appreciating those lean, fit bodies with their tight asses, tans, and bobbing cocks that's mezmerizing. Hell - I don't even try to be subtle when I stare!

On sunday night I met an older man I talked with for awhile. We talked a bit to get to know each other. Then I was on my knees in front of him (I like dominant old men) and then he told me to suck his cock. So I unzipped his pants and made him hard (he had such a lovely cock too) and started deepthroating him. Then he took my long hair, pulled it a bit and fucked my mouth

Wish it was me you were sucking.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back