Bounty Hunter

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Posts
1,682
A bounty hunter, maybe in the vain of Dog: kinda brash kinda douchey, tracks down his bounty to a secluded shack in the rual backwoods of Tennessee.

When finally breaks in he discovers his target and another woman in a 69 position eating each other out. So, does our BH resist the urge to join and do his job or is the sight of two sexy ladies writhing under each other's touch far too much for him to resist?

Does the bounty let him join in exchange for letting her go?
 
Black bounty hunter Brad, a defrocked former prosecuting attorney, tracks target Tammi, a blonde ex-bank manager wanted for embezzling, and finds her entwined with Latina lover Lucia, therapist at a local rural psychiatric clinic.

Doug is aroused. Tammi is scared; she offers a deal for sex and a share of the loot. This leads to multiple mind games and double-crosses as well as mandatory hot IR FFM sex.

Do the women release Brad's inner submissive, DP him with massive strap-ons, engage in watersports? Does sly, manipulative Lucia play him like a guitarrón? Does Brad have his own tricks and backups? Do we hear banjos in the background?
 
Black bounty hunter Brad, a defrocked former prosecuting attorney, tracks target Tammi, a blonde ex-bank manager wanted for embezzling, and finds her entwined with Latina lover Lucia, therapist at a local rural psychiatric clinic.

Nice start. Plot hole: she ripped off funds and she's in a backwoods shack in Tennessee, not off in Mexico? Not bright.

Doug is aroused. Tammi is scared; she offers a deal for sex and a share of the loot. This leads to multiple mind games and double-crosses as well as mandatory hot IR FFM sex.

Yes.

Do the women release Brad's inner submissive,

He's got the whip hand here, at least over Tammi. He's probably carrying. I don't see him begging to be done from behind by his lawful prey. If he's nasty there's a gun to Lucia's head and they're both giving him whatever he wants. If he's merely manipulative he gets Tammi from behind (while Lucia comforts her), a share of the cash, and he might or might not turn in Tammi anyway. If he's nice, he just collects Tammi and there's no story.

Does sly, manipulative Lucia play him like a guitarrón?

Bounty hunter. If he's that easily played he's not getting work.

Move it to Mexico and you have something. To make it plottier, Tammi has friends in a major crime mob, and they'll try to help her out. Now it's a novel.
 
Back
Top