What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the selfishness of other's wanting attention, causes a disruption to a thread and upsets what it's purpose is.:mad:

Just how many pg'ers portrays themselves on here how they actually are in real life.

I'd imagine many of them are nothing like they are in rl.. most people dont have the balls to say some of the things they say here.. and its soooo easy to lie.

as for me.. im pretty much the same.. tho I dont typically tell complete strangers i wanna see them naked, wanna kiss them, fuck them, lick suck yadda yadda yadda.. but i am me for the most part, tho probably not quite as silly..

I'd imagine many of them are nothing like they are in rl.. most people dont have the balls to say some of the things they say here.. and its soooo easy to lie.

as for me.. im pretty much the same.. tho I dont typically tell complete strangers i wanna see them naked, wanna kiss them, fuck them, lick suck yadda yadda yadda.. but i am me for the most part, tho probably not quite as silly..

I don't lie...but I am way more conservative in real life than here..that's the point of being here, right? All the flirting and sexy thoughts though, those are all mine:D

riiiggghhht... I've heard stories of a fella up your way accosting strangers and yada, yada, yada.... :)

riiiggghhht... I've heard stories of a fella up your way accosting strangers and yada, yada, yada.... :)

see now...thats just a big ass lie, and you know. Unless theres a mining incident..or the commercials for the Hatfield=Mccoy show coming up soon...there is no discussion of WV outside of WV.

:p

see now...thats just a big ass lie, and you know. Unless theres a mining incident..or the commercials for the Hatfield=Mccoy show coming up soon...there is no discussion of WV outside of WV.

:p
last night I was an idiot and tonight I've got a big ass?!? ... hmmph.. I think I should be getting offended any minute now.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back