How I sometimes show off my breasts in public

Boobs and women are so different than boobs and dudes. I have wanted to look at an enticing cleavage more than I can count but more often than not I don't. Same goes for when I show more than usual. Guys usually make few or no attempts to hide the stare but if I want a woman to notice me that isn't always the best way to go about it.

Boobs and women are so different than boobs and dudes. I have wanted to look at an enticing cleavage more than I can count but more often than not I don't. Same goes for when I show more than usual. Guys usually make few or no attempts to hide the stare but if I want a woman to notice me that isn't always the best way to go about it.

I guess women fall for a more low-key way to attract their eyes...for me it's e.g. leaving one button more open and secretely letting my hand rest there...for a while...;)

More often than not I wear low cut shirts, blouses out in public. Stares from guys are expected and appreciated. But when I get that double take followed by a slight sly and sexy grin from another woman it is an immense turn on.

More often than not I wear low cut shirts, blouses out in public. Stares from guys are expected and appreciated. But when I get that double take followed by a slight sly and sexy grin from another woman it is an immense turn on.

oh yes...couldn't agree more...even better when I catch her staring and she blushes...

Back