Inducing Lactation / Lesbian Breastfeeding

the very final part with those huge breasts swaying above her face...OMG :eek:
I sometimes fantasize about being suckled this way....

feeling the warm soft globes upon your cheeks and being teased by the nipples moves while your lips tries to catch them :kiss:

and I crave for those pleasures...:eek:

the soft touch of a woman. :rose: yes, I believe women have the capacity to give enormous pleasure to one another. :rose::heart::kiss:

mhhh, yessss
feeling the warm soft globes upon your cheeks and being teased by the nipples moves while your lips tries to catch them :kiss:

the soft touch of a woman. :rose: yes, I believe women have the capacity to give enormous pleasure to one another. :rose::heart::kiss:

Yes, I crave this. 💋

like this...
tumblr_ogp4xjGpLb1s2wsdzo1_400.gif

Yes, I crave this. 💋

mhhh, yessss

like this...

Exactly! :) your soft breasts and hard nipples caress her belly while her nipples are swaying upon your faces :kiss:
this is so beautiful for itself. and milk adds even more options to the breast play.

Omg !

Nothing like two beautiful women, hell even not beautiful, worshipping each others breasts. Big fat nipples w/ milk oozing out Huge fat aureolas ! Hard already !

what are you doing to me? My mind is running wild now...:rose::kiss:
Exactly! :) your soft breasts and hard nipples caress her belly while her nipples are swaying upon your faces :kiss:
this is so beautiful for itself. and milk adds even more options to the breast play.

Lactation

Mmmm ... this scerectly become a neew fetish of mine .... i get so turned on by the thought of me breastfeeding from a lover even putting it in my cofee .

Back