Why can't I find any M/M SRP threads?

SpoonThief

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2010
Posts
826
Hi,

I love to chat filth and have looked in the Sexual Role Playing Forum for Guy on Guy RP's but can't seem to find any?

Am I looking wrong or are they just not there?
 
I have occasionally glanced through there myself and can't find what I'm looking for. Feel free to pm me maybe we have similar tastes
 
There is a guy who calls himself "Tamgreen" who also writes gay stories. His current SRP is written with a girl named Mairu that I met here. It is usually on page 1 or 2 of the SRP forum.
 
There are very few M/M SRP threads. I've been around Lit for quite awhile and it's rare to find other males wanting M/M role play. That being said, I have been involved with a few. It's just not easy to find others who you might connect with to create a truly good role play. I've also read Tamgreen's posts in the SRP forum and he is quite good. You might want to pm him about writing together. Feel free to check out what SRP's I've been a part of or the stories I've submitted on this site and let me know if anything leads you to want to write with me. I'm always open to a good role play.
 
Thanks for the shout-out. I do a lot of M/M roleplay but usually off forums. My best thread right now is called "The Blacksmith's Apprentice", it's quite lengthy but I have a fantastic writing partner. It's more of a fantasy genre RP.
 
As I walked up the walk to your door, I look down and smooth my skirt, check that my hose is just right and then touch my breasts. Yes I think, He will like me and let me serve Oh please Let him be home.

I walk to your door and my finger pushes your door bell
 
Looking

Hi,
Bumping this thread and still looking for a man to write a roleplay with, either in the SRP forum or via email. Something along the lines of two masculine men realizing their attraction to each other perhaps?
 
Why?

Because most RPGs are started by men that seeks women or the other way around but the same sex RPGs do excist even though they are very rare.
 
A) bump
B) I've also looked and found nothing and also considered co-writing even though I know by now that finding a dependable, compatible co-writer can be a challenge in its own right.
C) My storyline preference would involve both sexes either from the beginning or after the male character got caught by a wife, gf, neighbor.
 
It seems it is very hard to find a collaborator to write a good story or role play. I think the reason is, and I can speak for myself, is finding someone who can add to the theme rather than provide the same ideas.
 
I have often thought the same thing. Seems really hard to find someone to even have a SRP with anymore much less a nice long detailed one.
 
It seems it is very hard to find a collaborator to write a good story or role play. I think the reason is, and I can speak for myself, is finding someone who can add to the theme rather than provide the same ideas.
It kinda boils down to chemistry too and how you deal with give and take in playing off of each others ideas. In that regard, it might be naturally tougher for two guys to collaborate than writing with someone of the opposite sex. Pity.
 
M/m Rp

I luv writing M/M RP. I've done a couple - one about Prince Harry which won;t go any further now, and one about a boys boarding school which is completely mad. But maybe you want something more romantic or thoughtful.

I am always happy to join a M/M RP if anyone wants to try.
 
Back
Top