*bites lip in anticipation*

lol, it's still morning here dammit. I wish it was about noon. That would have meant I got to sleep till 10:30am like a reasonable human being ;) :kiss:

I can't believe I slept til 11 this morning! I must have seriously needed it. That and yesterday was an emotional nightmare come true for me.
 
I can't believe I slept til 11 this morning! I must have seriously needed it. That and yesterday was an emotional nightmare come true for me.

*hugs* I am so sorry about yesterday...I hope things are looking up this morning/afternoon?

I got a whopping 5 hours of sleep on a hard floor. Trying to be my usual energetic self is going to be a trial today :)
 
Something a little different to kick off the weekend... ;)

Also, who the fuck invented 8:30am? That time should not exist. Or it should not be legal to be up and about that early. One of the two.
What a sexy kickoff.;)
 
You are absolutely delicious!

Aww, as always SC77, you know just what to say :)



Ooooobs!! *tackle-hugs* so good to see you poke back into my thread :rose::rose:


i am a crazy sick pervert who rises up early and go to the gym :D

lol, I sleep as late as possible most days :D


What a sexy kickoff.;)

Thank you ru, always nice to see you! :)
 
Fun times on a Sunday night! Hope Monday isn't too dreadful for anybody ;)
 

Attachments

  • lookup5-11.jpg
    lookup5-11.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 479
If your hands ever get tired I am willing to come help. Great pics. Enjoy the warm weather this week also.
 
Sexy

Something a little different to kick off the weekend... ;)

Also, who the fuck invented 8:30am? That time should not exist. Or it should not be legal to be up and about that early. One of the two.

I love this shot, cleavage shots or sexy as he'll thank you
 
Well, that certainly brightened a Monday morning ;)

Happy to hear it and hello again! I love Pompeii, fantastic song :)


If your hands ever get tired I am willing to come help. Great pics. Enjoy the warm weather this week also.

lol thank you ycf! What a generous offer ;) And have fun outside this week, it's lovely out (though a little warmer than I would prefer, hehe).


Sweet delicious and sultry!

As kind as always SC77! :rose:


Seeing your picture this morning helped to make it better!

Aw, I am glad I was able to improve it Eric! :D


I love this shot, cleavage shots or sexy as he'll thank you

Very kind of you to say jedi, thank you! :)
 
Sometimes words just simply are not enough to describe the truth about your amazing beauty!

Sigh. SC77, what am I going to do with you? You keep talking like that to me, and I just might start to believe you :)


Beautiful. You are quite a gorgeous young lady. :)

Aww, and you are very sweet and generous with your compliments! :)


Skipped over Monday, but Tuesday's not so bad. You have such nice big eyes.

Yay for decent Tuesdays! And thank you very much for such kind words...I am rather fond of my eyes and the ability to see! :cool:
 
Well I would hope so cause it's the absolute truth. Plain and simple.

Aww shucks. I've always thought of myself as plain. You're so sweet :)



I love your pictures...You're very pretty.:rose:

Aw thank you Jawn! So nice to see you pop your head in again. I am very happy to hear you like my pics :)


RAWR!!!! Hot and sexy...or is that spicy?

I don't think I am particularly spicy...maybe a bit sassy though ;)
 
Back
Top