In Need of a Confidence Booster

wow....u are so sexy! so happy u posted yourself - thanks
lovve your sexy body, amazing tits, beautiful smile
u in a bra and jeans is sooo incredibly hot
cant wait to see whats next

A few new photos

Here's a few new photos for all of you tonight. I hope you like them. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Enjoy!

Attachments

• red full front.JPG
    red full front.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,032
  • red front.JPG
    red front.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 804
  • red side.JPG
    red side.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 771
  • red back.JPG
    red back.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 1,042
Maybe this is completely lame and very fishing for compliments, but I have been feeling less than desirable as of late and could use some honest opinions. I would love to know what people think of my pics.

You have nothing to be concerned with, you are absolutely beautiful... The smile compliments the curves perfectly..... Cant wait to see more of you, if you are kind enough to share....

You have nothing to be concerned with, you are absolutely beautiful... The smile compliments the curves perfectly..... Cant wait to see more of you, if you are kind enough to share....

Well perhaps in the future. :)

nothin wrong with that at all sexy lady, aside from the fact its still covered up ;) keep em comin, you are very sexy :D

Well, if I give you everything you want right off the bat, you would get tired of me way too soon. Gotta give you a reason to come back for more. ;)

Well, if I give you everything you want right off the bat, you would get tired of me way too soon. Gotta give you a reason to come back for more. ;)

With a body like yours, I would never get tired of you... But it is your thread and you can drag this out as long as you would like to... I'm not going anywhere.....:heart:

With a body like yours, I would never get tired of you... But it is your thread and you can drag this out as long as you would like to... I'm not going anywhere.....:heart:

Ah, thanks. Sometimes people's comments make me blush.

Tats

Okay, so taking specifically fram pictures of your own back is very difficult. But as requested...

Attachments

• tats back.JPG
    tats back.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 804
  • tats arms.JPG
    tats arms.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 709
I currently have four that I want. Known that I've wanted them for years.

Back