Crossdressing. Like Others To Join

while the wife's away.

Managed to find wife's wigs so decided to see how I would look.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Your a cutie!

Wife away time for make-up.

Found old evening dress which I know she will never use as it too big for her but I could manage with zip halfway up. I had my bra and panties underneath and with the make-up I felt so comfortable. I didn't want to take anything off. But what if the postman had rung?

Last edited:
Ignore the postman. He can call again. These times are too precious for us gurls to be interrupted by a delivery .

I love to dress so much. Usually just panties and bras. I’d love to take a weekend, stay somewhere far away and fully engulf myself in womanhood. Lingerie, clothes, makeup, hair, everything!

I love to dress so much. Usually just panties and bras. I’d love to take a weekend, stay somewhere far away and fully engulf myself in womanhood. Lingerie, clothes, makeup, hair, everything!

We need to go shopping first!

Found old evening dress which I know she will never use as it too big for her but I could manage with zip halfway up. I had my bra and panties underneath and with the make-up I felt so comfortable. I didn't want to take anything off. But what if the postman had rung?

Very good look on you.
You look so happy and free.💋

Oh want to stay at my house? 💋

While the wife is away

Another chance to feel sexy and feminine. Putting on make-up and wig makes one's sissy side take over. I don't want to take anything off.

Last edited:
Back