Nude Day Fantasies? Share away

Only a few plots are possible.

* MC unexpectedly encounters Nude Day town.
* Something causes widespread nudity on Nude Day.
* Somebody's nude and somebody's not; tension ensues.
* Nudity is required on Nude Day; outlaws go clothed.
* Unexpected family nudity drives incest-fest.
* SciFi nudist spectacles etc.

Still, it can be played with. I'm trying something. Sort of.
 
There is a movie called Liberte Sexuelle that we stumbled across that gave us an idea, the plot in the movie is if a reporter interviewing this community of swingers that live together and of course very free with sex with each other. Anyway, our twist in this would be a couple breaking down as they were driving and being picked up by one of the group and taken back to the house. They are open and share to the couple what they are like, the couple is not offended but not swingers, the husband secretly wants to see his wife have sex and also partake but mainly he is a voyeur. The group sees the husband's tendencies immediately and start to seduce the wife. She eventually is overwhelmed and engages in all their activities too.

Melissa & Jack
 
There is a movie called Liberte Sexuelle that we stumbled across that gave us an idea, the plot in the movie is if a reporter interviewing this community of swingers that live together and of course very free with sex with each other. Anyway, our twist in this would be a couple breaking down as they were driving and being picked up by one of the group and taken back to the house. They are open and share to the couple what they are like, the couple is not offended but not swingers, the husband secretly wants to see his wife have sex and also partake but mainly he is a voyeur. The group sees the husband's tendencies immediately and start to seduce the wife. She eventually is overwhelmed and engages in all their activities too.

Melissa & Jack

Sounds like a (slightly) more PC version of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Bags of potential!
 
Nude day is always a tough one for me since I honestly don’t know anyone personally who tries to celebrate it.

Still:

1. Woman in her 40s has started to long for her more wild days from the start of marriage and decides to spend the day nude however...

a. Son (either home for the summer or visiting) is off work and sees her naked. While flustered, she decides to forge on and explain what nude day is and, hoping to get son to leave, invites him to join her. Son however decides to call her bluff and strips. Of course mom can’t help but look and even as she tries to admonish him for getting an erection, her eyes devour his manhood and son presses his advantage, getting her to admit she’s excited too.

b. Troublemaking niece sneaks in to steal some money. Woman decides to blackmail her into first stripping and then to make her and then her mother a slave for the day.

2. Softball team captains make a deal that the loser has to go nude for the day. Story follows captain having to serve the other team. First as a maid then as a sex slave
 
Willing but new participants in the annual beach mass skinnydip challenge for body image and womens cancer charities (actual events in Australia and Ireland). Groups of friends, workplace challenges, sports groups, etc, but the twist comes when a benefactor pledges to double the money raised if they stay naked longer. When the time is up then it repeats with an offer for 10 times if they go all day, march into the local shopping area, etc etc as it escalates. Massive money for charity so overcomes hesitations, and outside viewers can't fault their purpose.
 
Wash Day

Laundry day and college roommates are looking for everything to wash. They want to wash everything, towels, clothes, dish towels, everything so when they are done they don't have to do laundry again for as long as possible. They find themselves at the washer with the last load and one says "but what about what we are wearing?" The other peels off his/her shirt. Then they strip until naked and turn on the washer. Being naked takes a natural turn as the machine works they do too.... So I got them naked next is up to you. Could be ff, mm, or mf or multiples there of...
 
Nude Beach

Conservative girl after bad break up remembers going to Spain in high school and how much fun it was. In the back of her mind is a nude beach there. She feels terrible after boyfriend dumped her calling her frigid and terrible in bed. She is determined to prove him wrong. She goes to Spain and with a few false starts manages to go and lay out and feels a metamorphosis. The people are kind and loving and non judgmental and it;'s like any beach but her conservative upbringing makes it incredibly erotic.
She returns home and begins laying out topless at first then completely nude. She thinks her back yard in not visible from anywhere until one day the glint of reflection from a bedroom window way up the hill catches her eye. At first she is horrified but slowly comes excited and wonders who it is....
 
A starving college student is barely getting by after paying for rent, tuition, textbooks, food, etc. Then one day he meets a wealthy older woman who thinks he has a fine build and a nice looking face. She invites him to work at her weekly CFNM party for charity. These parties consist of wealthy dowagers being served drinks and snacks by nude hunky guys. The guys get a thousand dollars per party. Plus whatever "private" arrangements they make with the wealthy guests.
 
Nude Groundhog Day. S/he awakens each morning to a naked challenge, relives the same skyclad events except with different tucks and fucks, retires exhausted and not alone, and rises again with the relentless sun, alone and raw. What do they learn?
 
Tourists driving through the mountains get lost and end up driving a gravel track through the springtime snow. They end up in Brigadoon, New Mexico. The friendly people in Brigadoon enjoy thier life warmed by the hot springs and fed by the agricultural bounty of produce grown in its nutrient dense water.

They live in Utopia and never leave, they have no need for clothes. They eat thier vegetarian burritos listen to the Greatful Dead on 8 track and have constant uninhibited sex with each other most of the time. Those nutrients are powerful.

The 'natives' are friendly, not aggressive and are confused by the tourists wearing clothing. Nobody there has ever left, so they have no advice on how to reach a world that they have no thoughts about.

Maybe one (or more) tourist wants to stay, perhaps thier labido is improved by the wacky-watercress. But one (or more) has X back in the Real World. The 'natives' will let them stay if they adopt thier customs and mores. Rules, they dont need no steeeenkin' rules. What do the tourists do?

Oh, the one that leaves after five days in Brigadoon discovers it to be 2419 in the outside world.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Last edited:
Tourists driving through the mountains get lost and end up driving a gravel track through the springtime snow. They end up in Brigadoon, New Mexico. <...> Oh, the one that leaves after five days in Brigadoon discovers it to be 2419 in the outside world.
Mechanism: Their vehicle encountered a time-warp echo from weird experiments in Dulce, taking them from Abiquiu 2019 to Brigadoon 2419 -- which is a zoo of primitive humans from 2069. The escapee runs into kindly zookeepers who shoo her back inside People Park, the paradisaical (*) compound. It's like a group Eden sans serpents (talking lizards).

Wait -- if "springtime snow" in New Mexico then it's not 15 July, National Nude Day. Make it a summer fog there, or winter snow in the southern hemisphere.
_____

(*) Paradise is Persian for garden or park.
 
Camping adventure older couple full luxury camper, next to a couple of tent campers. First night older lady voyeurs the tent campers having sex outside. Big storm destroys tent. Leaving 4 people in huge camper having great sex and deciding clothing isn't necessary.
 
Let’s do a couple mom/daughter stories.

1. Mom needs to land a client (mom might be an agent or campaign manager) and she finds a huge one. Only thing is, client is hesitant to seal the deal and mom needs the papers signed by Nude day (she doesn’t know about the holiday, the dates just coincide). Client hears mom has a daughter and asks them both to come out to a little birthday party she’s having for her daughter’s 21st. Exclusive invite. If they come she’ll sign.

Daughter is reluctant but she’s a fan of the client and client’s home and daughter are wonderful. Mom let’s her hair down and client and her get closer than expected...then mom and client’s daughter get closer while client and mom’s daughter get closer.

Next day is the party and everyone’s in the nude. Mom and daughter try to cling to client and her daughter but they both leave to reveal today’s celebration is also to induct client’s daughter into a secret order and client and her daughter fuck while everyone watches, with some moms and daughters joining in. Mom and daughter excuse themselves and while they try to blurt out their confusion and what happened the previous night, their hands wander over each other and they wind up fucking. Client finds them, congratulated them, and then invites them up to get officially inducted then join the lesbian orgy.

2. Daughter has been pretty body conscious due to her large breasts. It’s a family trait though her mom apparently got skipped over. To help her get over her concerns, mom invites her out to a family gathering. Aunts and nieces are all going nude and daughter slowly starts to adjust. Of course, she then walks in on her mom fucking one of her big titted nieces, fucking her hard and torturing her nipples.

Aunt spots her and slyly admits that she loves getting the same treatment. She used to bully mom till mom snapped and even now, mom has a reputation for fucking her family members hard if they make a crack about her chest.

Daughter keeps what she knows a secret but confronts mom, her body wondering what it would be like to be ravished by her mother.
 
Back
Top