A Rebirth

E570A907-91ED-4444-929E-389F52233757-4605-000004E4B3AE8AA9_zpsaec31ae3.jpg

The screen is now wet and the tongue is dry after I've instinctively licked it!:eek:

Oh the fun things that can be done with a pierced nipple and an ass just ready for a good work out indeed.

Is that an offer, Mr. RuReal? ;)

It could very well be little lady I am in the mood to turn someones ass nice and red and I can come up with more than a few ways to keep you in the position I want with those pierced nipples.

Canes, whips, paddles there are tons of toys I own that can be brought to bare

Last edited:
It could very well be little lady I am in the mood to turn someones ass nice and red and I can come up with more than a few ways to keep you in the position I want with those pierced nipples.

Canes, whips, paddles there are tons of toys I own that can be brought to bare

Mmmmmmmmm

I'm liking this offer more and more ;)

So many options indeed and you seem ready to dance indeed. What is this discussion of mine madam?

I love to dance ;) Why we can discuss anything you'd like. I do like your accessories and most likely how you intend to use them.

Something A Little Different....

So tonight I decided to try something a little differnt. I typically use my cellphone or camera to take photos of myself. Tonight I thought it would be good idea to show myself as if I were on cam. I hope you like the results :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
So tonight I decided to try something a little differnt. I typically use my cellphone or camera to take photos of myself. Tonight I thought it would be good idea to show myself as if I were on cam. I hope you like the results :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mmm I like the perspective, it's like I'm watching you on a hidden cam. And of course I love the pics, but then again how could I not? You're fucking gorgeous!

I say you get on the bed on all fours and let my lips and tongue tease your wet little pussy until you beg me to fuck you. Sound good?

mmmmmm I like the sound of that, very much ;)

Mmm I like the perspective, it's like I'm watching you on a hidden cam. And of course I love the pics, but then again how could I not? You're fucking gorgeous!

Thank you :kiss:

Back