Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I was pretty close to a masturbatory orgasm early this afternoon when I got a phone call that made me stop and divert my attention elsewhere. I know from experience that such a thing will have the effect of making me prone to easy seduction if I go out in public and have a few drinks. An intelligent young man will have a better chance of scoring with me tonight than usual. Then again, the chances of just going home alone and a little tipsy are better.
 
ICT I'm glad my birthday is over and done with for another year. Too many people doting over me makes me feel uncomfortable.

IACT The best presents I received were messages.

IFCT I don't feel any older, nor do I look it ;)
Happy late Bday. Didn't know or I'd have sent you MSG also. Here's a *spank* for ya.
 
ICT the last week has been very much needed. Factory shut down for a week meant a vacation, enough disgust saw me do my best mile ever, and my first tattoo counteracted the necessarily painful conversation I had with my grandmother. Weird fuckin week. Great fucking week. Somewhat astounded its over already.
 
ICT having two different women in my bed within a 12 hour period. The second having interrupting me with the first. Not only did she give me hell about it, but she made me tell her just how much better of a lay she was before she'd let me back inside her. Not only did she get off after I'd told her how much better she was, but she then rode me until she had a squirting orgasm.

IACT being a recent student as to how to bring a woman to squirt at will. I am still mesmerized by it and greatly enjoy the ego boost from it. My guinea pigs don't seem to mind it much either.
 
ICT I'm really afraid I could lose my job tomorrow over something that I didn't even know I did. It's up in the air and I've been stressing over it for these two days off. Nothing major- just a minor cash shortage on my drawer (the first I've had in a very, VERY long time of doing retail), but with the new LP rules, it could mean some serious disciplinary action. I don't like my job and I want out, but I kind of need A JOB of some kind, regardless of how I feel about it...


ICT that I seethed with rage after I found out that this incident actually had nothing to do with me and that the manager involved screwed it all up simply because she didn't read a post-it note. I spent 2 days- my holiday with my girlfriend- sick to my stomach because I thought I was going to catch hell for this, and she didn't even give me so much as a "sorry".
 
ICT the man admits to being fucked up! WTF am I thinking???

IFCT I crave the way he makes me feel. :(
 
ICT I am trying to be strong, but I am struggling with my son leaving for a week of summer camp. I know he will have a blast, but...
 
ICT I think I'm in very serious trouble
ICT people around me think I'm overreacting, which I have been known to do
ICT this helps me a little, still though, I know something's wrong

on an unrelated issue ICT the old demon is rearing its ugly head again
and ICT I have no idea what to do about that
 
I confessed that just now

I fingered a nurse,

she got on her knees and orally pleased me.

we fucked on my desk in my office...

Then I went down on her til she squirted all over my face.
 
ICT making a new friend is awesome.

ICT imagining what that new friend might look like without her adorable hoody is making me very, very turned on.
 
I confess to enjoying this new bourbon that my girlfriend bought just a little bit more than I should. I'm still perfectly reasonable, but it's the third night in a row I've done a cocktail after an evening shift and that's actually quite a lot for me.
 
ICT I still want her.

ICT I wish they would stop playing and go for it already. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top