UK readers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuz, are you following me? I just posted a good morning to you on my thread and now here you are.....maybe its telepathy! xx

maybe not!

Boobyprize said:
cuz, are you following me? I just posted a good morning to you on my thread and now here you are.....maybe its telepathy! xx

Well people have always said I was phycotic!! he he he

Boobyprize said:
*Waves* Evening all! Another UK thread..... is this the one where everyone talks dirty? (she says, hopefully!)

He-he!, Yeah I thought the same when I came across this thread, and I sincerely hope that they do.

There's a rumour going round that if Lit gets one more UK thread they get a free crystal decanter with matching glasses. :D

Re: Re: What cock wouldn't endorse that bod?

Boobyprize said:
Why thank you kind sir.....I'd love to know what you're imagining! My guy isn't at all interested, which is why I'm here in the first place! (I know, I can't understand it myself!) xxx

You mean that your guy's sex drive doesn't match your own? Now there's an all to familliar story. My lady is the same, but fortunately for me what she lacks in quantity she more than makes up for in quality! Cum to think of it you're built pretty much the same as her! ;)

Hmm... OK, now let me get this straight, having seen your thread and adjusted my jeans (or to be precise, whats in 'em) your guy isn't interested, and presumably he's the one taking the pics? Is he mad??:eek: I've taken pics of my lady in the past and I'm sorry this professional detacement bollocks goes straight out the window after a while and I can't wait to eat her out and fuck her, and I would treat you my dear Booby exactly the same!
(sorry... got a bit excited there!)

*Wanders off shaking his head and muttering to himself about what mankind is coming to!*

Last edited:
are you serious

Come on Boobyprize your actually saying that there is a guy on the planet that wouldn't have sex with you all day if you requested it,

I know guys who are gay who'd go streight just for you!!!!

(And girls who'd turn the other way too)

Hope the day treats you well (I sure would)

Take care :kiss:

Morning everyone

Morning well afternoon now MSN and everyone else who's still here to read this.

Hope the weather is still nice for you like it is for me!.

Re: Re: Thx

Boobyprize said:
The earth moved Viceman....and just think....I thought it was heavy traffic! :D

Don't know about heavy traffic, but it was one hell of a RIDE,
I especially liked the way you...................but what the heck that's between us ...lol

Re: Re: Re: What cock wouldn't endorse that bod?

complicity said:
You mean that your guy's sex drive doesn't match your own? Now there's an all to familliar story. My lady is the same, but fortunately for me what she lacks in quantity she more than makes up for in quality! Cum to think of it you're built pretty much the same as her! ;)

Hmm... OK, now let me get this straight, having seen your thread and adjusted my jeans (or to be precise, whats in 'em) your guy isn't interested, and presumably he's the one taking the pics? Is he mad??:eek: I've taken pics of my lady in the past and I'm sorry this professional detacement bollocks goes straight out the window after a while and I can't wait to eat her out and fuck her, and I would treat you my dear Booby exactly the same!
(sorry... got a bit excited there!)

*Wanders off shaking his head and muttering to himself about what mankind is coming to!*

*sighs heavily* my pics are all self-portraits complicity.....but if taking pics of scantily clad women has the same effect on all men, then maybe I should strap him in a chair and tape his finger to the shutter!!!

Thanks for your appreciative comments!!!

;) :kiss:

Re: are you serious

Nemasis Enforcer said:
Come on Boobyprize your actually saying that there is a guy on the planet that wouldn't have sex with you all day if you requested it,

I know guys who are gay who'd go streight just for you!!!!

(And girls who'd turn the other way too)

Hope the day treats you well (I sure would)

Hey guy, girl, both together.....I'm not fussy!!! And I suspect Brad Pitt wouldn't be interested either! :D :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Thx

Viceman said:
Don't know about heavy traffic, but it was one hell of a RIDE,
I especially liked the way you...................but what the heck that's between us ...lol

Hey....don't give away all my secrets! :devil: ;)

im sure he would

Bobbyprize im sure Brad Pitt would dump Jennifer Aniston like a hot potato for you!!!,

If I had a girlfriend i'd drop her for you, I can assure you of that.

Hi just replacing the hard drive in the family pc, i use a laptop lol

Re: im sure he would

Nemasis Enforcer said:
Bobbyprize im sure Brad Pitt would dump Jennifer Aniston like a hot potato for you!!!,

If I had a girlfriend i'd drop her for you, I can assure you of that.

Hey, have you got a degree in charm?!

evening all xx

Maybe

Hi Bobbyprize,

No I don't have a degree in Charm but im working on the course to get one how am I doing?

My imagination

What am I imagining Boobyprize, let me count the ways:
1. Is for my hard cock clamped between your breasts
2. Is for my busy tongue laping at your slit
3. Is for your hand caressing my balls
4. Is for my finger stroking your cunt
5. Is for the remainder of the night

Re: Maybe

Nemasis Enforcer said:
Hi Bobbyprize,

No I don't have a degree in Charm but im working on the course to get one how am I doing?

I think you'll be on for a starred first the rate you're going... :D

Re: My imagination

rl_dylan said:
What am I imagining Boobyprize, let me count the ways:
1. Is for my hard cock clamped between your breasts
2. Is for my busy tongue laping at your slit
3. Is for your hand caressing my balls
4. Is for my finger stroking your cunt
5. Is for the remainder of the night

Well, that sounds ok for starters, what's for the main course? :devil: ;)

Hurray

Hi Bobbyprize,

Glad you think im on for such high marks :D now I just have to find someone who I can charm with them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back