Legacy: A Star Trek RP (Interest Check / Casting Call / OOC thread)

She did order it, but the attack came before he left the bridge and since their shields were down and they were not certain if the attackers have left, Steward stayed on the bridge as security precaution.

If he is ordered to continue, he will leave and order more security to the bridge.

As far as I know it is SOP to secure the bridge during red alert which the ship is still under, unless I missed the order to go to amber alert

It's been several minutes after the attack so you can assume that the reduction in the alert happened off camera so to speak. There are always back ups for everyone, as soon as you need to leave the bridge someone will automatically take over your station (NPC).
 
Hi all,

RL has kept me busy, and I have been unable to contribute to this story, and I feel far removed at this point. As I don't see this changing anytime soon, I will be withdrawing from this thread. Best of luck to you all.
 
Hi all,

RL has kept me busy, and I have been unable to contribute to this story, and I feel far removed at this point. As I don't see this changing anytime soon, I will be withdrawing from this thread. Best of luck to you all.

That's understandable. Hate to see you go.
 
I guess in all the excitement in the last several days I never noticed that I had been tagged. Well that's been fixed and we have some work to do.
 
End of mission the pilot

Well that's the end of our first mission or as they say in show business the Pilot episode. And just like in TV there will have to be some restructuring and recasting as we fill in some empty positions.

CREW MANIFEST

Commanding Officer: Capt. Mack Hunter
Executive Officer: Open
Engineering Officer: Open
Medical Officer: Dr. (Cdr.) Hannibal Argead
Helmsman: Open
Navigator: Open
Communications: Open
Science Officer: Open
Security Officer: Lt. (JG) Dale Steward

Hopefully we can find some people to fill in these slots so we can get back to work. However if you want to do any character developement with the new and permenant CO, or with each other feel free to do so.
 
Back
Top