Licking her while she's getting fucked

My wife and I have been into mmf threesomes for some time now, but until a few weeks ago, she had never asked me to lick her clit while she was getting fucked. I did and she loved it and came so hard she squirted all over my face and his cock. My question is, what is this called, and does anyone have pics of this? I have been looking for pics, but with very little luck.

My wife and I have been into mmf threesomes for some time now, but until a few weeks ago, she had never asked me to lick her clit while she was getting fucked. I did and she loved it and came so hard she squirted all over my face and his cock. My question is, what is this called, and does anyone have pics of this? I have been looking for pics, but with very little luck.

My all time fantasy. Mmmm

I'm a bisexual woman who loves to lick a woman's clit while a man is fucking her. It's one of my favorite things to do, and it usually makes the woman come very hard. I have had it done to me as well and I know it gets me off big time. The best was 69 with another girl while both of us were getting fucked, and eating the cum out of her afterward.
I find the idea of a man eating me while I was getting fucked very exciting....I've never done that.

I've never done this but it looks so hot and sexy especially since it would probably be extremely enjoyable for the wife

To answer your first question, it is called Heaven. I have been fortunate enough to experience it maybe a dozen times. Nothing is hotter.
Hey - I'm honoured to say that's I in your first picture, under the lady whose hubby has just cum in her big-time, providing a little post-coital therapy to his depleting dick. I love this threesome activity, probably more than any other. I have a yahoo group and a flickr group dedicated to exactly this.

[http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1105809&d=1323495531]

Hey - I'm honoured to say that's I in your first picture, under the lady whose hubby has just cum in her big-time, providing a little post-coital therapy to his depleting dick. I love this threesome activity, probably more than any other. I have a yahoo group and a flickr group dedicated to exactly this.

[http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1105809&d=1323495531]

The idea of this is very exciting. Not sure my wife could handle another man fucking her, but I am sure if we found an obliging couple, she would encourage me to eat the wife of that couple while her husband fucks her.

I always thought it would be great to help him prolong himself, for him to pull out so I could suck the juice of his wife off his cock. I figure the change in sensation and rythme would help distract him from coming until he was ready to fuck her again.

Of course, once he does cum, there would be the pleasure of cleaning his cock and then her pussy. Yummy! :p

Thats exactly what its called Squirting. you can look it up but I forgot where I found it
it feels like she peeing all over you. It took me along time to find out what it was, I
thought she had a weak blatter.

Very Hot!

To answer your first question, it is called Heaven. I have been fortunate enough to experience it maybe a dozen times. Nothing is hotter.

All of these are what I would so love to experience. The thought of being in a 69 with my wife on top getting another guys cock in her and me on the bottom licking and sucking on both of them is one of my greatest fantasies.

Something like this perhaps?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 358317265.jpg
    358317265.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 10,010
It's properly called COITALINGUS.

Origin late 20th century.: from Latin, from coire "go together" +lingere "to lick"

Btw, I'm another one of those guys who aways licks my wife's pussy and ass while her boyfriends fuck her usually while she is sucking my dick. Often I end up begging him to pull it out at the last minute and cum in my mouth, you know, if we aren't have sex with a new guy, in which case he would be wearing a rubber.

I made a post in another thread that I meant for here. It's a video that has pretty much exactly this.

xvideos.com/video1373736/sienna_west_weird_ass_threesome_lord_of_cumshots_

if it's blacked out it's x videos dot com

Back