men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Yeah !!!

It was great hanging out with you guys last saturday...your wife is so sexy and flirty. She had me rock hard when she was grinding her ass on my cock at the bar.

I have to admit I was a little surprised when we got back to your place and she laid back on your bed, spread her legs and asked me to fuck her! I mean your wife is sexy as hell, but I never thought a pussy would feel so good. And the way she gasped when I sank all the way into her, it was great hearing how much she loved my balls slapping her.

I wasnt going to cum inside her, but when she said to stay inside and started french kissing me...I couldnt resist....then the way she rubbed my cum all over her pussy when I pulled out. and it ran all over the place....Its no wonder I stayed hard the rest of the night!...she is fucking wild!

Does she usually get that wet? Her pussy was so juicy, it was great tasting her. Did those photos you took turn out? would love to get some of those!
Did you take any of us 69'ing...that was amazing when we both came that way. Thats the first time a woman has ever swallowed my load when we were 69'ing.

Was she serious about wanting her ass fucked next time?

You sure brought out the wild cat in her and the noise she was making. I got all those amazing pictures of the positions you put her through. She's a bit loose now, but will get back to normal in a couple of days. Next time I'll take the front while you take the back. Thanks buddy.

btw: Love your writings! :D

Thanks from my wife

It was great hanging out with you guys last saturday...your wife is so sexy and flirty. She had me rock hard when she was grinding her ass on my cock at the bar.

I have to admit I was a little surprised when we got back to your place and she laid back on your bed, spread her legs and asked me to fuck her! I mean your wife is sexy as hell, but I never thought a pussy would feel so good. And the way she gasped when I sank all the way into her, it was great hearing how much she loved my balls slapping her.

I wasnt going to cum inside her, but when she said to stay inside and started french kissing me...I couldnt resist....then the way she rubbed my cum all over her pussy when I pulled out. and it ran all over the place....Its no wonder I stayed hard the rest of the night!...she is fucking wild!

Does she usually get that wet? Her pussy was so juicy, it was great tasting her. Did those photos you took turn out? would love to get some of those!
Did you take any of us 69'ing...that was amazing when we both came that way. Thats the first time a woman has ever swallowed my load when we were 69'ing.

Was she serious about wanting her ass fucked next time?

Thanks for the awesome screwing you gave my wife last Saturday night (and well into Sunday morning). I felt the sexual attraction between you two the moment we caught up with you at the bar. And I knew shortly there after you were going to be getting into those pretty little pink panties of hers and spending the night screwing her brains out in our bed.

For the test of Sunday and all day Monday all my wife could talk about was your huge magnificent cock and all the pleasure it gave her. My wife gushed about how it filled her pussy like nothing before. She had her first vaginal orgasm so after you penetrated her sweet pussy then you made her cum again with every new position. She went on about how delicious it was while during your 69. She loved it so much she wouldn't take her mouth off it as you were cumming. It was so hot seeing her swallow your load as she's never swallowed mine before.

You'll be happy to know that the pictures I took of you screwing her turned out great. I plan to masturbate to them for many years to cum.

She's looking forward to your return visit tonight. This afternoon we're going to Victoria Secret to pick out some new special underwear just to entice you. Then she said something about stopping at our fave sex shop to stock up on lube. I know from experience that means she's looking to get that sext ass of hers fucked. You're going to love it when you get that huge cock up there. My wife loves getting fucked in the ass.

You'll be happy to know that my wife and bedroom are all yours tonight. She fulfilled my fantasy of watching another man screw her last week. Tonight she wants her privacy with you that way she let all inhibitions go and you can give her the best screwing of her life. I will be listening outside the bedroom door as you make her moan, beg, and orgasm all night. Can't wait.

Just curious. There seems to be a lot of guys that would like their wife to do another man. Would you be OK with her doing it for money. I don't mean on the street but maybe a high class outcall or perhaps a few weeks in Reno. Would this be as good as having her do some stranger or your buddy, etc.

Though not married, could not fathom sharing a woman. Perhaps its just my personality and I am selfish. I certainly fill more of the Bull role.

However, for those who do I appreciate it as the concept of sleeping with a married woman knowing its essentially a pure physical relationship is erotic and exciting.

When it is and is not arousing

Just curious. There seems to be a lot of guys that would like their wife to do another man. Would you be OK with her doing it for money. I don't mean on the street but maybe a high class outcall or perhaps a few weeks in Reno. Would this be as good as having her do some stranger or your buddy, etc.

It would not be OK. The arousal for many of us comes from the loss of control or the betrayal of textbook love. Many of us find it delicious to think of, to hear about, or best off, to see their beloved being physically satisfied by another, and by the woman we love being satisfied by our powerlessness.

Doing it for money? That's vulgar.

Not for me

Hhmm. While I do fantasize about another screwing my wife again I don't have the wife/prostitute fantasy. I do understand how some husbands like me get off on the idea it's just not for me.

It sounds very hot in my MIND but not 100% sure how I would react if it REALLY happened...

That's just being honest...

As for me, stranger or buddy, money or no money, the turn on is in sparking a deep desire within her to satisfy base instincts. In other words, the important thing is how badly she wants to fuck him. If that were strong and he also happened to offer her cash, then great! If not, that's fine too.

My wife, however, has never admitted this, but for her, I think an offer of several hundred dollars or more could be the thing that finally persuades her to hook up with another guy. Admitting the truth of that isn't something I wanted to do (especially as someone who has ranted against excessive materialism!), but I now find it humorously ironic because her hesitation to open her legs for another guy is largely based on her view of herself as a "respectable" woman who just doesn't do those sorts of things. But I know her, and I know that money added on to a real desire to get fucked by a specific guy really could make the difference in her saying yes.

When you are getting paid, it is not about what she wants. It is about what he wants and is she willing to provide it. Now I know that the bulk of prostitutes are abused and forced into the life. However I have corresponded with a few that do it quite willingly. The money can be really good and in the right setting, they are reasonably safe. It is unfortunate that prostitution is not legal so that safeguards could be put in place to protect the woman who are willing to provide this service. And make no mistake it is a needed service for some. Sorry to take this thread off track but I was curious if any of the men with this fantasy had a working wife and if they were OK with it. OK back to sex for fun and not for profit.

When you are getting paid, it is not about what she wants. It is about what he wants and is she willing to provide it. Now I know that the bulk of prostitutes are abused and forced into the life. However I have corresponded with a few that do it quite willingly. The money can be really good and in the right setting, they are reasonably safe. It is unfortunate that prostitution is not legal so that safeguards could be put in place to protect the woman who are willing to provide this service. And make no mistake it is a needed service for some. Sorry to take this thread off track but I was curious if any of the men with this fantasy had a working wife and if they were OK with it. OK back to sex for fun and not for profit.

Prostitution/solicitation was removed from the criminal code in New Zealand several years ago. There are many married women "on the game" earning good money in a safe and protected environment. I know one of these women personally and her husband does get a thrill from knowing she has been had by so many other men.

Would be different

Sorry to take this thread off track ...

Seems like you did. LOL

Money would change it for us. Like ... we 'invite' someone for dinner, but did not open a restaurant.

Just a fantasy to have someone do the wife while I watch and may be join in.

Before Mrs, I was invited to be the 2nd man for a husband and wife who liked to play and it was great fun - it does nothing for me if the husband is cuck or humiliated so that was an important factor in agreeing to the arrangement (yes - it's not an automatic yes)

husband was happy to share and we're friends now...

hypocritically - I don't think I could do the same with my wife though

Fantasy...

My wife and I have a pretty good sex life, but she gets especially hot chatting about strangers she likes, and they are usually older men. She is 27, I am 33.

Unusual, ladies?

About the only way I can cum now is if I imagine another guy is taking her from behind when she is with me...

Doggy style. Balls deep. Furious pounding. Rock hard cock. Full sack. No condom. Tits bouncing. Nipples hard. Clit swollen. Pussy stretched. Juices mixed. Orgasms intertwined. Deep kissing. Balls drained. Lust exhausted. River of forbidden seed flowing out of her....

_

Last edited:
good point

Russko is right. You do not have to be a cuckold to enjoy sharing your wife. I have many times

Doggy style. Balls deep. Furious pounding. Rock hard cock. Full sack. No condom. Tits bouncing. Nipples hard. Clit swollen. Pussy stretched. Juices mixed. Orgasms intertwined. Deep kissing. Balls drained. Lust exhausted. River of forbidden seed flowing out of her....

_

She would never come back *warm smile* Nice visual!

_

OMG :eek:

Lynne must looove , loooove you so much ;) !

I feel it has a lot to do with awakening the sexual being inside of the one we trust the most. To see something different inside her. Something more like what turns me on the most. Pure sexual and nothing else.

Maybe even better!

If I had a wife it'd probably be a stranger, buddy would be too odd and I have to look at him again.

I would love to chat about this with either curious ppl or those that have done this. Pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back