What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two men who favour my favourite iconic actor of all time as their AV?
*light bulb moment* Because of him my delight of men in suits began? Purrrrs

The snow is still falling now...we got so much today...It is absolutely delightful...

Cold though... but my fireplace is roaring...

I am not much in the mood for the net tonight...

I am going to go downstairs to my woman cave and watch a movie now...

Time now to get something warm and comfy on...then cuddle up on my couch under my fur throw...and decide which movie to watch...

Have a beautiful night Lit angels...:rose:

The snow is still falling now...we got so much today...It is absolutely delightful...

Cold though... but my fireplace is roaring...

I am not much in the mood for the net tonight...

I am going to go downstairs to my woman cave and watch a movie now...

Time now to get something warm and comfy on...then cuddle up on my couch under my fur throw...and decide which movie to watch...

Have a beautiful night Lit angels...:rose:

Have a good night yourself BC! Under The Tuscan Sun would be a good one to watch. It has beautiful scenery!

I just got done shoveling my long driveway and long sidewalk! I think I'm going to have a glass or 2 of red wine. But, first, I have to get the beds made!

so i'm watching the encore presentation of the following....it's really...interesting.

I see he's finally found someone who meets his demands....... God I'm so glad I didn't! 'Cause really, he's just a whiny little boy.

Who the hell thought getting her headphones was a good idea, so we wouldn't have to listen to her playing her music. Yeah, now we just hear her singing....off key....alone. Oh. That was MY bright idea. Moving on now.....with MY headphones on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back