The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trish!! Long time, no see! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

How the hell are ya, girl? What'cha been doin' lately? :D

Hey surfer-boy...I've been dealing with some health issues...nothing serious....I mean it's not life threatening.....I will have to have more surgery on my back and I need a new knee...other than that...I've been reading and writing a little bit.... and missing you soooooooooo much!:kiss::heart:

Hey surfer-boy...I've been dealing with some health issues...nothing serious....I mean it's not life threatening.....I will have to have more surgery on my back and I need a new knee...other than that...I've been reading and writing a little bit.... and missing you soooooooooo much!:kiss::heart:

Welcome back; the AV's been noticeably missing of late.
Good Luck with all medical stuff.

Coffee, anyone ?

Coffee I can do. But after the last two weeks the next two will have no alcohol or carbohydrates. Lean meat and salad for a while, I fear. But by gar it was worth it!

Coffee I can do. But after the last two weeks the next two will have no alcohol or carbohydrates. Lean meat and salad for a while, I fear. But by gar it was worth it!

Then just to be safe, you'd best pass that big ass box of Belgian chocolates over to me! I'll put them someplace you won't see them. (at least without an endoscope!). :D

Welcome back, dude. Glad you and HM had a nice time.

Last edited:
And we could have stood on any corner and had us one hell of an ogle, couldn't we? Tall, blond, pink-cheeked with turned up little button noses, they were a treat and a half.

BTW, I hate to tell you this but the only chocolate I bought was sugar free. It's okay but it can't possibly compare to the real thing.

Good Morning all.
Coffee's on the Bar.

And what about the Dutch Beer, then, Bear ?.
I kinda get a hankering for Amstel after all these years. . . .

Good Morning all.
Coffee's on the Bar.

And what about the Dutch Beer, then, Bear ?.
I kinda get a hankering for Amstel after all these years. . . .

They had an excellent selection of beers on the ship but I fell in love with one called Kellerbier. It wasn't really warm enough to drink much beer, especially off the ship so my explorations were limited. Drank a lot of red wine, though . . .

Good Morning all.
Coffee will be served on the Terrace in five minutes.
Unless you need something a little stronger ?.
Doughnuts are one the way.

Keep the pot hot. The Terrorier and I will soon be headed out for our morning constitutional. But it will be very welcome when we return.

I've posted my photos from the Netherlands here. Unfortunately, photobucket no long allows one to rotate the photos on one's site so some of them require a very limber neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back